Twitter Users Took Just 2 Hours To Get Into TRUTH Social And Create Dummy Accounts For donald trump And mike pence, Exposing the Beta Site's Vulnerabi

Remember in the 60's when the "Pentagon Papers" were revealed. It was earth shattering.

Project Veritas reveals more devastating expose's every month. But the Reich controlled media ignores the facts, lies to cover them up, and distorts anything that gets out.

Factual information is the biggest enemy the Reich has. They carefully manage and censor what we call the "mainstream media." TV and print serve the democrat party. For a decade though, social media was a weak spot where truth could escape. The Reich and the Monopoly have taken measures to crush free speech and contain facts harmful to the goals of the Reich, fascistbook serves the Reich as faithfully as NBC does now.

Trump creating a platform where truth can be freely discussed is the most serious danger to face the Reich in a decade. The democrats have every CCP hacker, every Russian hacker, and the drug cartels all working to attack the Trump platform. Xi's Biden regime is no doubt working closely with Russian and Chinese black hats to stop the site.
Trump's is such a liar the site says they use proprietary source code. The platform is from open source.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm

If this were Twitter, you could have my post removed and me banned for posting facts harmful to the Reich.
The commie, orange, retard, cost the US taxpayer $48 billion just in farmer bailouts because of his stupid Chinese tariffs.
Let alone the additional higher cost to the US consumer.
Likely another $150 billion.
Then trying to claim China is paying for them?
A middle school kid knows better.

Then, the great 'dealmaker' INCREASED US trade with China by $200 billion.
Yeah, the idiot was 'tough' on China, like the pillow guy is 'tough' on craniums.

Getting hacked because it was important to show people the progress being made on a platform that is no different than Parler. Well I guess the difference is Trump is not making money on Parler. He has a need to make money and say something while making money.

Trump's is such a liar the site says they use proprietary source code. The platform is from open source.

Yes, you hate Emanuel Goldstein as the Reich trains you to. Irrelevant. The fact is that Project Veritas reveals facts that are FAR more damaging every fucking month than the Pentagon Papers were, but they are ignored at best, when the little Goebbels aren't flat out lying to cover up wrong doing by the Reich.

There is nothing your filthy Reich fears more than Truth, which is why Trump named his platform "Truth," and it is a platform, not a site - which means the Monopoly won't be able to shut him down. Oh, I'm sure they'll try to block switches and routers, fuck with DNS - and we've already seen that the democrats unleashed Chinese and Russian hackers to try and crush the platform. But this isn't Parler where the Monopoly can just squash them like a bug and then put up some neutered imitation.

The commie, orange, retard, cost the US taxpayer $48 billion just in farmer bailouts because of his stupid Chinese tariffs.
Let alone the additional higher cost to the US consumer.
Likely another $150 billion.
Then trying to claim China is paying for them?
A middle school kid knows better.

Then, the great 'dealmaker' INCREASED US trade with China by $200 billion.
Yeah, the idiot was 'tough' on China, like the pillow guy is 'tough' on craniums.

Aww, poor Nazis has a sadz that mean Trump hurt your Chinese masters and supported Americans..

Well, you've got Quid Pro now who is fucking Americans under.

trump has a new social media site that is going to come on line early next year.

Meanwhile they set up a Beta test of the site.

It took just 2 hours for people to hack into the site. Their security isn't very good on the site.

Something I find very interesting, after nearly a year of republicans whining and crying about being such victims because social media sites kicked far right wingers and trump off the site,
the new trump site quickly banned people off the site.

So it's ok to ban some people as far as far right wingers are concerned.

They believe freedom of speech is only for people who say what far right wingers want to hear.

The site is closed and taken down now.

A Democrat celebrating trolling and the silencing of alternate opinions.

Color me shocked.

Aww, poor Nazis has a sadz that mean Trump hurt your Chinese masters and supported Americans..

Well, you've got Quid Pro now who is fucking Americans under.
Sure Q NUT.
Costing America $48 billion plus?
Signing a trade deal increasing Chinese trade by $200 billion hurt the Chinese?

Only in the land of Q.

trump has a new social media site that is going to come on line early next year.

It took just 2 hours for people to hack into the site. Their security isn't very good on the site.

Something I find very interesting, after nearly a year of republicans whining and crying about being such victims because social media sites kicked far right wingers and trump off the site,

They believe freedom of speech is only for people who say what far right wingers want to hear.

where people complaining about being banned from tweeter because they hacked it?

What’s really interesting is that their partner in the venture is based in Wuhan!

How Donald Trump’s Truth Social is connected to China

BETA

Do you understand the purpose of a BETA?
I bet Obama wishes he had been smart enough to launch Obamacares website in beta to find the problems first.

Also why is celebrating a hackers activities ok?

Trump cuts corners .. always has.

Also why is celebrating a hackers activities ok?
No one hacked anything. What happened was pure incompetence and should have been obvious in the ALPHA. I guess that’s what happens when you get on bed with the Chinese. Funny how all the defenders are overlooking that point. Anyone that signs up is putting their whole lives in the hands of the CCP!

No one hacked anything. What happened was pure incompetence and should have been obvious in the ALPHA. I guess that’s what happens when you get on bed with the Chinese. Funny how all the defenders are overlooking that point. Anyone that signs up is putting their whole lives in the hands of the CCP!
As opposed to having your whole life for sale by Google or Apple or Facebook or TicTok or Twitter or any other number of entities that steal our info?

Again it was a Beta. May not have been caught in Alpha because of lack of participants. Most Alphas are closed after all.
At the end of the day the issue was discovered and shut down.

As opposed to having your whole life for sale by Google or Apple or Facebook or TicTok or Twitter or any other number of entities that steal our info?

Again it was a Beta. May not have been caught in Alpha because of lack of participants. Most Alphas are closed after all.
At the end of the day the issue was discovered and shut down.
Funny how we’re always warned about China, but now it’s OK? The mental gymnastics involved reminds me of cult thinking.

New Topics

Forum List

Back