Twitter Paves Way For Trump Ban With New Content Rules For World Leaders

I hope all Patriots are aware of this latest move from the scum Jack the Ripper from Twitter.

Well isn't that interesting? Looks like Twitter doesn't like Trump bypassing our useless biased Media and taking his message straight to the people.

Exactly.

That's why they are doing this.

We will see who wins this fight.

I hope President Trump does!

Well isn't that interesting? Looks like Twitter doesn't like Trump bypassing our useless biased Media and taking his message straight to the people.

Yup. I am honestly surprised they haven’t banned him long ago.

I guess they know if he jumps to another platform, it will blow up and there will be quite the exodus from Twitter.

I won’t be surprised if they do ban him just before the election to keep him from getting is message out unfiltered.

so...

what's this all about, huh? what's your problem Jack?

are you thinking of banning the President from Twitter now?

are you that sick in your mind Jack??

you will lose this fight Jack.

That’s going to piss a lot of people off and just show how pathetic the libtards are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree! ^^

but Jack The Ripper from Twitter doesn't care....he is a fascist, a globalist, a Klillary Klinton follower... a piece of shit in other words,,

so............

what I want to know is.... what is Trump and the Patriots going to do about this injustice???

so...

I know how Twitter works. I was on there almost a year and a half before getting a permanent ban for either calling the non-assimilating Muslims in our country savage animals OR calling Miley Cyrus a slut. I tweeted these about the same time, the next thing I know I got banned. They never gave me a specific reason for my ban, other than I violated their rules. I appealed the ban, but never heard back from them. It's just as well, I don't miss it. But from my time on there, I saw that Jack Dorsey is a spineless, ball-less liberal cuck. A true weasel.

so...

I know how Twitter works. I was on there almost a year and a half before getting a permanent ban for either calling the non-assimilating Muslims in our country savage animals OR calling Miley Cyrus a slut. I tweeted these about the same time, the next thing I know I got banned. They never gave me a specific reason for my ban, other than I violated their rules. I appealed the ban, but never heard back from them. It's just as well, I don't miss it. But from my time on there, I saw that Jack Dorsey is a spineless, ball-less liberal cuck. A true weasel.

But what I want to know is if they will stop the President ????

This is totally unheard of!
what's going on here?????:cuckoo:

We are talking about the President!

Tweeter can not stop the President of USA!

what on earth is this madness????

ROFLMFAO

Hunter was high during his interview today

Svo9B6leLBvT26fX

Coke eyes

GOD!

what has that to do with this thread?

Exactly.

That's why they are doing this.

We will see who wins this fight.

I hope President Trump does!
The weaponizing of technology is the latest desperate all out move by Democrat activist to destroy Trump. If they succeed, it won't stop with Trump just so everybody knows. The Republicans have been to stupid to realize this when foolishly siding with the Democrats for whom will never do the same for them.

Yup. I am honestly surprised they haven’t banned him long ago.

I guess they know if he jumps to another platform, it will blow up and there will be quite the exodus from Twitter.

I won’t be surprised if they do ban him just before the election to keep him from getting is message out unfiltered.
Undoubtedly we are going to see alot more bold moves from the left as the clock gets nearer to striking 12 midnight.

so...

That’s going to piss a lot of people off and just show how pathetic the libtards are.

I agree! ^^

but Jack The Ripper from Twitter doesn't care....he is a fascist, a globalist, a Klillary Klinton follower... a piece of shit in other words,,

so............

what I want to know is.... what is Trump and the Patriots going to do about this injustice???

I say whatever we have to do to stop it.

Can’t let Jack control the truth too try and sway the election.

That means bringing down Jack if he tries. Let everyone know what he’s planning to do and revolt against Twitter. See if he is willing to take a hit in his bank account.

Forum List

Back