Twitter Lost Millions in Past Year

Viktor

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2013
Southern California
Twitter posted a net loss of $8.4 million, from a net profit of $191 million a year ago. Analysts were expecting a loss of $16 million, according to FactSet. “In this difficult time, Twitter's purpose is proving more vital than ever.Apr 30, 2020

Twitter Posts Loss Despite User Growth - WSJwww.wsj.com › articles › twitter-posts-loss-despite-user-gr...

The boycott of Twitter started a year ago-keep it up. It's working

Twitter posted a net loss of $8.4 million, from a net profit of $191 million a year ago. Analysts were expecting a loss of $16 million, according to FactSet. “In this difficult time, Twitter's purpose is proving more vital than ever.Apr 30, 2020

Twitter Posts Loss Despite User Growth - WSJwww.wsj.com › articles › twitter-posts-loss-despite-user-gr...

The boycott of Twitter started a year ago-keep it up. It's working
WAtch the corrupt dem government----Twitter is likely to get a covid stimulus check.

Twitter has never made a profit. Social media is terrible. Trump would have never been elected without social media. I agree with his stupid fat ass that social media should be struck from the world. Repeal section 230.

Twitter has never made a profit. Social media is terrible. Trump would have never been elected without social media. I agree with his stupid fat ass that social media should be struck from the world. Repeal section 230.
It's free enterprise and we have to allow it. It does not hurt anyone.

They did make a profit in 2019

Big tech like Twitter, Facebook and the others are trying to oust every conservative on their lists. Of course Trump has 75 million supporters. Lets see how many leave Big Tech.

All these people want is to control your thoughts in order to control you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back