Twitter isn't backing down

They covered up a tRump tweet glorifying violence with a warning.

I bet he's spraying spittle all over the west wing. Well, if he's awake yet.

:auiqs.jpg:

It appears YOU never read his tweet since he never "glorified violence" in it at all!

View attachment 342491

LINK

You are so easy to snooker, that is easy when you let others tell you what to believe.

Twitter screws up again.....
Trump called them thugs. That's a dog whistle and Trump knows it. I hope blacks show up this November.

When the looting starts the shooting starts? So looting is a death sentence? What have we become? The worst part of America is in the White House.

You are truly blind, since the word "thug" isn't in this tweet, that Twitter responded to, here it is again:

View attachment 342494

:cuckoo:
Trump said the thugs rioting/looting should be shot. Spin all you want. Black people know you are fos.

Stop manspaining what trump said/meant. Racist fuckers.

You didn't post the evidence at all.

Snicker....
you apparently cannot click view, and read the post that was masked. it is too difficult for you.

You are too stupid to realize twitter has HIDDEN the rest of it, I just posted a link to the full tweet, of which twitter hides part of it.

It appears YOU never read his tweet since he never "glorified violence" in it at all!

View attachment 342491

LINK

You are so easy to snooker, that is easy when you let others tell you what to believe.

Trump called them thugs. That's a dog whistle and Trump knows it. I hope blacks show up this November.

When the looting starts the shooting starts? So looting is a death sentence? What have we become? The worst part of America is in the White House.

You are truly blind, since the word "thug" isn't in this tweet, that Twitter responded to, here it is again:

View attachment 342494

Trump said the thugs rioting/looting should be shot. Spin all you want. Black people know you are fos.

Snicker....
you apparently cannot click view, and read the post that was masked. it is too difficult for you.

You are too stupid to realize twitter has HIDDEN the rest of it, I just posted a link to the full tweet, of which twitter hides part of it.
of course you could not admit that you were wrong and instead lash out like a 12 year old so called president. shocker.

the masked tweet contains the glorifiying violence part, duh.

you idiot posted repeatedly the unchanged preceding tweet, and stated that the word "thug" is not in this tweet.

reroll idiody:
"You are truly blind, since the word "thug" isn't in this tweet, that Twitter responded to, here it is again:"

Look at this circle jerk of SJW losers.

So rioters should be allowed to continue rioting with no response?

Maybe they should be firmly told to stop, and then more firmly told, like the wussy cops in Demolition man do.

Adding "or else" will surely make them stop.
Trump as Commander in Chief was implying looters should be shot without offering any caveats by federal troops. He implied murder was an acceptable action deserved by suspected looters. It is a message easily misinterpreted or distorted.

Only by a small minded fool like yourself.
Well, Twitter spanked him for it.

And that makes it right ?

I see.

View attachment 342491

LINK

View attachment 342494

Snicker....

of course you could not admit that you were wrong and instead lash out like a 12 year old so called president. shocker.

you idiot posted repeatedly the unchanged preceding tweet, and stated that the word "thug" is not in this tweet.

reroll idiody:
"You are truly blind, since the word "thug" isn't in this tweet, that Twitter responded to, here it is again:"

I didn't realize you can see invisible parts of a tweet, why didn't you say so....

:rolleyes:

No he didn't "glorify violence" here are his actual words:

“These THUGS are dishonoring the memory of George Floyd, and I won’t let that happen. Just spoke to Governor Tim Walz and told him that the Military is with him all the way. Any difficulty and we will assume control but, when the looting starts, the shooting starts. Thank you!”

LINK

Twitter and you thinks he is glorifying violence, Merriam-Webster thinks it means something else:

"to make glorious by bestowing honor, praise, or admiration"

He didn't do anything of the kind.

by the way those "thugs" are committing a lot of serious crimes, but that doesn't bother you at all as you are too busy hating Trump.

View attachment 342491

LINK

View attachment 342494

I believe looters should be shot. There's no fucking reason, excuse or justification for it. Having a mob lynch the cop I can understand, rioting and looting I don't. All that shit does is perpetuate and justify racism.

View attachment 342491

LINK

View attachment 342494

Snicker....

reroll idiody:

I didn't realize you can see invisible parts of a tweet, why didn't you say so....

“These THUGS are dishonoring the memory of George Floyd, and I won’t let that happen. Just spoke to Governor Tim Walz and told him that the Military is with him all the way. Any difficulty and we will assume control but, when the looting starts, the shooting starts. Thank you!”

LINK

Twitter and you thinks he is glorifying violence, Merriam-Webster thinks it means something else:

by the way those "thugs" are committing a lot of serious crimes, but that doesn't bother you at all as you are too busy hating Trump.

see, sunsettommy (i get the name now, lol. nice).

there are two kinds of posters. posters who know what they are posting about, and can identify a masked tweet, and can unmaske the tweet, and read it. that would be me.

and then there are sundowners like you, who queef about stuff they do not understand, lack common decency, and deflect and lash out when called out for their idiocy.

View attachment 342491

LINK

View attachment 342494

Snicker....

reroll idiody:

LINK

see, sunsettommy (i get the name now, lol. nice).

there are two kinds of posters. posters who know what they are posting about, and can identify a masked tweet, and can unmaske the tweet, and read it. that would be me.

and then there are sundowners like you, who queef about stuff they do not understand, lack common decency, and deflect and lash out when called out for their idiocy.

Yet you make no actual counterpoint to what i QUOTED and Linked from.

You are all hot air and no substance, which is why you are looking dumber and dumber.

:)

This is TOO HARD for you to counter:

"No he didn't "glorify violence" here are his actual words:

LINK

by the way those "thugs" are committing a lot of serious crimes, but that doesn't bother you at all as you are too busy hating Trump."

===

I think you didn't because you KNOW you can't counter it at all.

:abgg2q.jpg:

He is the worst person ever. Only Lex Luthor would be more sinister.
Bullshit. I am more sinister. Prove me wrong.

Twitter hates free speech. They aren’t a free speech platform, even though they claim to be.
real presidents can govern without trolling and lying and inciting on social media like common internet trolls. tell trump to post on 8chan, or 16chan, or 32chan.
"Real Presidents"

"Real Posters" aren't racist trolls, so there is that.

After enough warning, he should be banned. Trump has become an annoying nuisance.
/----/ You want him banned because he's effective. You want his speech filtered by the Lame Stream Media. You can't stand it that he speaks directly to the American people.
catch a democrat.jpg

Look at this circle jerk of SJW losers.

So rioters should be allowed to continue rioting with no response?

Maybe they should be firmly told to stop, and then more firmly told, like the wussy cops in Demolition man do.

Adding "or else" will surely make them stop.
Trump as Commander in Chief was implying looters should be shot without offering any caveats by federal troops. He implied murder was an acceptable action deserved by suspected looters. It is a message easily misinterpreted or distorted.

Only by a small minded fool like yourself.
Well, Twitter spanked him for it.

And that makes it right ?

I see.
Wrong or right is just an opinion. He is not feared or respected. PINO, President In Name Only. Impeached into irrelevance.

But the punishment he is threatening could force social media companies to crack down even more on customers just like Mr. Trump.
Exactly right. Whichever incompetent idiot put this idea in Trump's head (as we know, Trump is far too shallow and stupid to have thought of this himself) clearly did not think it through.

After enough warning, he should be banned. Trump has become an annoying nuisance.
/----/ You want him banned because he's effective. You want his speech filtered by the Lame Stream Media. You can't stand it that he speaks directly to the American people.
View attachment 342531
He is a prolific compulsive serial pathological liar who endangers Americans with his lies. Other people and businesses should not be forced to promote or carry his lies and misinformation. If Trump can'r behave like a man he should hire a man coach.

View attachment 342491

LINK

View attachment 342494

you are a colossal dumbass. the offending post is masked. if you click "view", can you manage that? then the idiotic post will be revealed.

Once again:

View attachment 342496

Twitter keeps hiding the rest of it, the White House posted this in full:

The official White House Twitter account on Friday morning reposted the hidden tweet in full. Twitter again hid it. A spokesperson for Twitter on Friday confirmed it placed a notice on the identical tweet because of "the historical context of the last line, its connection to violence, and the risk it could inspire similar actions today."

The president struck back at Twitter in a tweet, claiming the company was targeting him and reinforcing his earlier threat of regulation.

LINK

and,

Twitter hides Trump's tweet for violating its rules about glorifying violence

LINK

=================

Twitter is going to lose this argument

American Thinker

Charge Twitter with a campaign finance violation

LINK
First we should ask Republicans if they would even mind if Trump said what we say he said or would they defend his comments.

Forum List

Back