Twitter isn't backing down

Look at this circle jerk of SJW losers.

So rioters should be allowed to continue rioting with no response?

Maybe they should be firmly told to stop, and then more firmly told, like the wussy cops in Demolition man do.

Adding "or else" will surely make them stop.
Trump as Commander in Chief was implying looters should be shot without offering any caveats by federal troops. He implied murder was an acceptable action deserved by suspected looters. It is a message easily misinterpreted or distorted.

Lol, it's what you read into based on your TDS delusion.

Guess what? Threats of force are needed to stop rioting and looting, you need to remind the mob that while the mob is hard to stop, individual people are far easier to subdue.

Maybe they should be firmly told to stop, and then more firmly told, like the wussy cops in Demolition man do.

Trump as Commander in Chief was implying looters should be shot without offering any caveats by federal troops. He implied murder was an acceptable action deserved by suspected looters. It is a message easily misinterpreted or distorted.

Lol, it's what you read into based on your TDS delusion.

Guess what? Threats of force are needed to stop rioting and looting, you need to remind the mob that while the mob is hard to stop, individual people are far easier to subdue.
yeah, with a knee to the neck, for example. no one needs this reminder. and no one needs an internet troll in the white house.

They covered up a tRump tweet glorifying violence with a warning.

I bet he's spraying spittle all over the west wing. Well, if he's awake yet.

:auiqs.jpg:

It appears YOU never read his tweet since he never "glorified violence" in it at all!

1590765169607.png

LINK

You are so easy to snooker, that is easy when you let others tell you what to believe.

Twitter screws up again.....

Twitter hates free speech. They aren’t a free speech platform, even though they claim to be.
real presidents can govern without trolling and lying and inciting on social media like common internet trolls. tell trump to post on 8chan, or 16chan, or 32chan.
Remember when Trump asked blacks, "what do you have to lose?" I want him to go visit the black community and defend his twitter posts. I think now black people are seeing what they have to lose. Their life. And then justice. That's what they have to lose.

It appears YOU never read his tweet since he never "glorified violence" in it at all!

View attachment 342491

LINK

You are so easy to snooker, that is easy when you let others tell you what to believe.

Trump called them thugs. That's a dog whistle and Trump knows it. I hope blacks show up this November.

When the looting starts the shooting starts? So looting is a death sentence? What have we become? The worst part of America is in the White House.

After enough warning, he should be banned. Trump has become an annoying nuisance.

Stock in Twitter would go to $0
Nonsense.

Try it. Trump would move to another site and take his 40MM followers with him
Instead of Twitter he could start Shitter.

He should start a company seriously. Or his sons should. Or Ivanka. And he should move those followers there I swear I'm not kidding that would be classic Trump move.

a chinese service would certainly provide the necessary tools to keep people from challenging, correcting, or unfawningly responding to dear leader's daily heep of twittering from the offal office.

View attachment 342491

LINK

Trump called them thugs. That's a dog whistle and Trump knows it. I hope blacks show up this November.

When the looting starts the shooting starts? So looting is a death sentence? What have we become? The worst part of America is in the White House.

You are truly blind, since the word "thug" isn't in this tweet, that Twitter responded to, here it is again:

1590765559324.png

Twitter was completely wrong here, since he didn't "glorify violence" at all.

Now they are flat out LYING!
:cuckoo:

View attachment 342491

LINK

You are truly blind, since the word "thug" isn't in this tweet, that Twitter responded to, here it is again:

View attachment 342494

you are a colossal dumbass. the offending post is masked. if you click "view", can you manage that? then the idiotic post will be revealed.

View attachment 342491

LINK

View attachment 342494

Trump said the thugs rioting/looting should be shot. Spin all you want. Black people know you are fos.

Stop manspaining what trump said/meant. Racist fuckers.

Only by a small minded fool like yourself.

Only by a small minded fool like yourself.
Well, Twitter spanked him for it.

View attachment 342491

LINK

View attachment 342494

Trump said the thugs rioting/looting should be shot. Spin all you want. Black people know you are fos.

You didn't post the evidence at all.

Snicker....

View attachment 342491

LINK

View attachment 342494

You didn't post the evidence at all.

Snicker....
you apparently cannot click view, and read the post that was masked. it is too difficult for you.

View attachment 342491

LINK

View attachment 342494

you are a colossal dumbass. the offending post is masked. if you click "view", can you manage that? then the idiotic post will be revealed.

Once again:

1590766106404.png

Twitter keeps hiding the rest of it, the White House posted this in full:

The official White House Twitter account on Friday morning reposted the hidden tweet in full. Twitter again hid it. A spokesperson for Twitter on Friday confirmed it placed a notice on the identical tweet because of "the historical context of the last line, its connection to violence, and the risk it could inspire similar actions today."

The president struck back at Twitter in a tweet, claiming the company was targeting him and reinforcing his earlier threat of regulation.

LINK

and,

Twitter hides Trump's tweet for violating its rules about glorifying violence

LINK

=================

Twitter is going to lose this argument

American Thinker

Charge Twitter with a campaign finance violation

LINK

Forum List

Back