Twitter Files- FBI Paid Twitter To Censor Unapproved News

The war cry if the defeated.

The money was paid to censor Americans. It was a lot of money because Democrats had many Americans to silence.
No it wasn't. It states it in the OP. It was for legal processes incurred by Trump's FBI.

If you want to link an article that supports your made up claim please do and I will check it out and show you how you got duped.

Lol, you poor thing.

The FBI was following the law when these payments were made.

Do you know how to fact check anything so you can protect yourself from being duped?
what law allows the fbi to censor americans political speech?

The war cry if the defeated.

No it wasn't. It states it in the OP. It was for legal processes incurred by Trump's FBI.

If you want to link an article that supports your made up claim please do and I will check it out and show you how you got duped.
You make it sound like Twitter was doing legal work for the fbi.

What they were doing was censoring Americans the fbi wanted censored.

The stroke/page fbi was playing politics with tax dollars.

None. That would violate the first amendment.

What law prohibits a member of the FBI requesting a social media company not post something?
they weren’t asking the social media company from not posting something, they were asking them to censor what certain americans were posting…and the first amendment forbids that

what legal processes?
I don't know. It doesn't say.

If I had to guess I would say information requests, suboeonas, interviews, that type of stuff. That would be IAW the law I posted and linked earlier.

From what I hear the Trump administration wasn't really good with documenting things so not sure if his FBI even has a record of it but Twitter probably has an itemized financial statement, perhaps Elon has or will release it?

You make it sound like Twitter was doing legal work for the fbi.

What were they doing you think is illegal?

What they were doing was censoring Americans the fbi wanted censored.

Ah, lol. I should have read further.

They were not censoring anybody. They made requests for things not to be posted which is perfectly legal.

When you can show verifiable proof that Trump's FBI was forcing Twitter to not post things then get back to me.

The stroke/page fbi was playing politics with tax dollars.
Yeah, Trump turned out not to be a very good manager huh?

I don't know. It doesn't say.

If I had to guess I would say information requests, suboeonas, interviews, that type of stuff. That would be IAW the law I posted and linked earlier.

From what I hear the Trump administration wasn't really good with documenting things so not sure if his FBI even has a record of it but Twitter probably has an itemized financial statement, perhaps Elon has or will release it?
you are simply making things up then…gotcha

you are simply making things up then…gotcha
I'm not making anything up. I was simply honestly answering your question in the spirit of fair debate. I posted a perfectly reasonable explanation but you just don't like it because it doesn't damn the FBI. That is your end goal right?

I never claimed to know exactly what the money was for. I simply said that the link in the OP stated it was for legal processes.

Most of the nonsense others are making up doesn't even qualify as legal processes.

What were they doing you think is illegal?

Ah, lol. I should have read further.

They were not censoring anybody. They made requests for things not to be posted which is perfectly legal.

When you can show verifiable proof that Trump's FBI was forcing Twitter to not post things then get back to me.

Yeah, Trump turned out not to be a very good manager huh?
NWO shill bots/NPCs are like... The FBI wasn't censoring Americans, they were simply paying tech companies to pull down post's that otherwise would have remained because they didn't violate TOS.

NWO shill bots/NPCs are like... The FBI wasn't censoring Americans, they were simply paying tech companies to pull down post's that otherwise would have remained because they didn't violate TOS.
Speculation. You don't know that is what the money was for and that isn't a legal process so doesn't match the claim in the OP.

Try again Skippy.

Lol, you poor thing.

The FBI was following the law when these payments were made.

Do you know how to fact check anything so you can protect yourself from being duped?
You fucking idiot, what part of THE LAW IS CORRUPT do you not understand?

No they were not. They reimbursed for legal process fees. Did you not read the OP?
Legal process fees for CENSORSHIP, fucktard.

Go to hell with your bullshit technicalities.

Libtards are complete fucking assholes. Unreliable and untrustworthy.

None. That would violate the first amendment.

What law prohibits a member of the FBI requesting a social media company not post something?
Ah - so you finally admit the FBI operates OUTSIDE OF THE LAW.

A libtard finally grows a brain cell.

Forum List

Back