FBI Admits Paying Twitter $3.5 Million As 'Reimbursement For Complying With A Legal Request'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
When did social media compliance to / with govt / FBI requested Censorship and affecting the outcome of an election become a 'legal request'?

The FBI also admitted Twitter was / is not the only social media company the FBI pays.

'FBI officials told Fox News that the nearly $3.5 million payment to Twitter was a "reimbursement" for the "reasonable costs and expenses associated with their response to a legal process… For complying with legal requests, and a standard procedure."

The FBI officials also said that Twitter isn't the only social media company that is being paid by the federal agency, telling Fox News "We don’t just reimburse Twitter.
"

The FBI just refused to identify those other social media companies or the details regarding the payments to them.

Nothing to see here, folks - move along...

TrumpLaugh.jpg

DISinformation is the lies and propaganda Democrats push / report.

And how many former FBI agents were working for Twitter?

I think the last count was 15.....Seems it's just enough money to pay their low six-figure salaries does it not?

Install them and then pay their salaries.....Seems legit to me.

I wonder whether Elon will now return the money.

That money is GONE.

The former libtards who agreed to comply and took tbe cash, are long gone, possibly fired by Musk or were smart enough to quit before this was exposed.

When did social media compliance to / with govt / FBI requested Censorship and affecting the outcome of an election become a 'legal request'?

The FBI also admitted Twitter was / is not the only social media company the FBI pays.

'FBI officials told Fox News that the nearly $3.5 million payment to Twitter was a "reimbursement" for the "reasonable costs and expenses associated with their response to a legal process… For complying with legal requests, and a standard procedure."

The FBI officials also said that Twitter isn't the only social media company that is being paid by the federal agency, telling Fox News "We don’t just reimburse Twitter.
"

The FBI just refused to identify those other social media companies or the details regarding the payments to them.

Nothing to see here, folks - move along...

View attachment 741292

My questions are:

What is a legal request? Telling them to ban someone isn't a legal request.

What costs did Twitter incur to ban someone? Seems to me clicking the banned button would be pretty cheap. $3.4 million should pay for a shit-ton of clicks.

That money is GONE.
No. It's part of Twitter assets and will be on the balance sheet. Unless it wasn't actually paid to Twitter. Elon could return it if he wanted to make a principled stand about free speech.

No. It's part of Twitter assets and will be on the balance sheet. Unless it wasn't actually paid to Twitter. Elon could return it if he wanted to make a principled stand about free speech.

The Twitter employees who complied eith / colluded with the FBI were paid by the FBI.

DORSEY, I'm sure, pocketed quite a bit.

Again, IMO, that money is GONE.

Well it's one or the other. Either it showed up in Twitter's books or it was stolen.

You're telling the story, which one was it?

Forum List

Back