Twitter fact checks Trump’s tweet, citing CNN and Washington Post as sources

Proven instances of voter fraud
Criminal convictions
Civil penalties
Diversion program
Judicial finding
Official finding
LOL. . Those are the totals since 1973 and billions of votes cast. Thanks for proving that voter fraud is all but non-existent.
Ooops. Nah, I'm not redoing my math. My percentage was low enough.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
Remember when he fired Comey and said he lied, you all are still in denial about that
even after IG Horowitz confirmed it.
Remember when he fired Comey and said he lied, you all are still in denial about that
even after IG Horowitz confirmed it.
Trump said he wasn't doing a good job. Actually, it was because Comey wouldn't kiss Trump's ring.
back in Septem 2016 you leftist said the same shit about Comey not doing a good job. Yall wanted him fired
I was refuting your statement that Trump fired Comey for lying.
tell another lie Trump never said he fired Comey for lying when he fired Comey. He said he fired him for his handling of the Clinton investigation.
Tell that to Angelo. He's the one who said it.
You said you were refuting my statement that Trump fired Comey for lying.
I never said he fired Comey for lying
Yes, I'm sorry. It was Angelo and I fixed it.

[QUOT
Sure do.In Detroit alone there are 30,000 more registered voters than eligible voters....and yes it's Detroit no Repubs there.That was just a cursory search....easy to find if you want to look. You don't want to know. Most of us ain't buyin' what you are sellin'....Trump will be your president for the next 5 years,get used to it.
Registration rolls aren't voters. People move a LOT. People die. I know in all the moves I've made, no check list EVER said to contact the Registrar of Voters to inform them I was leaving town. And when I took care of my mother's affairs after her death, that was not on the list, either. I'm surprised Detroit hasn't got more than that. Largest decrease in population in the country.f

Are you saying people are disguising themselves, buying fake identification and memorizing a fake identity to go back and register to vote two or three times at the same place? What is WRONG with you?
Registered voters means a voters ballot which means that person is eligible to vote without voter ID THERE IS NO WAY YOU'LL KNOW WHOE LEGALLY VOTING.
The signatures have to match. They actually check that. Are you saying the Democrats are all expert forgers, too? Five states vote entirely by mail and I haven't heard a lot about how bad the voter fraud is there. One of those states is Wisconsin. Maybe it was REPUBLICANS cheating who got Trump the surprise win there, come to think of it.
Unless you're an expert in signature verification you'll not know if it's a forgery or real. 5 blue leftists states that's like the fox guarding the henhouse.
Utah's blue? Colorado's a swing state. It's interesting that all the mail-in states and almost all the ones that allow counties to choose are all out west. And they sure aren't all blue.
View attachment 341362
Utah is a leftist blue state it hasn't been Red in years Colorada isn't a swing state and with the mail-in ballot caused it to go blue.
Any questions?
Political landscape in Utah
The state of Utah has given its electoral votes to the Republican ticket in every election year since 1968 and only once voted for a Democratic candidate in elections since 1952 (in 1964).
Utah a blue state - Google Search

Yes, I'm sorry. It was Angelo and I fixed it.
You'll feel better after you have a cookie.
1590541984736.png

So as usual Trumpenstein will throw a fit, warn he will take action, it will go away in a week or so and as usual he will have done NOTHING despite google,twitter,youtube,facebook etc has been censoring the right for YEARS....

Criminal convictions
Civil penalties
Diversion program
Judicial finding
Official finding
LOL. . Those are the totals since 1973 and billions of votes cast. Thanks for proving that voter fraud is all but non-existent.
If it happens it's not nonexistent

I wrote all but non existent. Which is true and your link confirms. Trump lies when he says there is rampant voter fraud. Your own link says it is a lie.
Former Charlotte Mayor Fox who was a felon voted that was one time too many

Criminal convictions
Civil penalties
Diversion program

Judicial finding
Official finding
Over the course of at least twelve years (cases date back at least to 2008) and this is out of 158,000,000 registered voters, which is 7 ten-millionths of 1 percent of voter fraud. (.0000007)
Maybe that's why people say voter fraud is RARE.
1 time in 200 years it one time to many

Sure do.In Detroit alone there are 30,000 more registered voters than eligible voters....and yes it's Detroit no Repubs there.That was just a cursory search....easy to find if you want to look. You don't want to know. Most of us ain't buyin' what you are sellin'....Trump will be your president for the next 5 years,get used to it.
Registration rolls aren't voters. People move a LOT. People die. I know in all the moves I've made, no check list EVER said to contact the Registrar of Voters to inform them I was leaving town. And when I took care of my mother's affairs after her death, that was not on the list, either. I'm surprised Detroit hasn't got more than that. Largest decrease in population in the country.f

Are you saying people are disguising themselves, buying fake identification and memorizing a fake identity to go back and register to vote two or three times at the same place? What is WRONG with you?
You are absolutely correct. Trumpers love to say how there are 1,000,000 plus dead people on the voter rolls. Duh. People die. It takes time to remove them from the voter rolls. It depends on the supervisor of elections but voter rolls are usually updated annually, if not sooner. Only paranoid Trumpers think this is insidious considering it has been this way for probably the last century! Rampant voter fraud is a lie.
so dumbass you don't do mail ins to the whole nation for that very reason....
You idiot we are talking Apple and oranges. My post had nothing to do with mail-in ballots. Having said that there is nothing wrong with mail in ballots except in the mind of deranged trump supporters.

As far as Michigan goes here is what fact checking found:

There is nothing wrong with what Michigan is doing.
CNN.........Communist News Network.....there's a paragon of virtue...CNN couldn't tell the whole truth if it bit them on their commie backside.

Seriously ? Citing CNN and WaPo as sources .:rolleyes:

Maybe that will get his attention. Nothing else keeps him from spouting bullshit.

Maybe, except that President Trump is stating a very probably opinion.
And Twitter is using known liars to refute that very plausible outcome.
BJ - rates the fact checkers - null and void.

And the CNN lackeys sing in harmony.......How in the Hell do you people keep a straight face?
It's time you folks started listening to reason once in awhile. WaPo checks its sources. It reports what is REALLY going on, not what is churning through the brains of the alt-right Imagineers.

You got some real documented evidence of mail in ballot voter fraud? Think about what the President is saying--that Democrats are the only ones who cheat and that they will cheat with mail in ballots just like he thinks "they" bused all those people to New Hampshire and made him lose to Hillary Clinton. Who says they were Democrats? Who says they weren't Trump supporters? It's always IMPLIED it is the evil Democrats. I can't wait until January 21 when this fucking sucker is out of office.

You really are a loon.

So facts checking is called "media biased" now. What a farce the Trump presidency. An mockery of democracy.

Trump and Conservatives always want to make the country more like China. China is passing a law that makes insulting the national anthem illegal. Which is what Trump wanted to do when the football players were taking a knee in protest during the US anthem. And now this China censorship type bullshit Trump is spewing out of his orange pie hole.

Trump and Conservatives always want to make the country more like China. China is passing a law that makes insulting the national anthem illegal. Which is what Trump wanted to do when the football players were taking a knee in protest during the US anthem. And now this China censorship type bullshit Trump is spewing out of his orange pie hole.
Your shallow-minded TDS rant has been noted. :71:

Forum List

Back