Twitter fact checks Trump’s tweet, citing CNN and Washington Post as sources

Trump lies and misinforms about anything and everything all the time. He is a vile evil man child.
Twitter needs to spot check the prevaricator in chief. He lies and lies. As can be seen in forums many of his supporters believe whatever comes out of Trump’s mouth no matter how vacuous, insane or untrue. Maybe a few of them will at least spot check Trump’s lies.
I'm your fact checker you fucking liar.
YOU....LOL..You wouldn’t know the truth it it bit you on the ass!
Look at the liar who believe in the Schiff Sham
Lol...Sys the moron that believes every conspiracy theory that comes his way..
The Schiff Sham was nothing but a Conspiracy that you believed in the last three years has been nothing but conspiracy theories by you leftists

Sure do.In Detroit alone there are 30,000 more registered voters than eligible voters....and yes it's Detroit no Repubs there.That was just a cursory search....easy to find if you want to look. You don't want to know. Most of us ain't buyin' what you are sellin'....Trump will be your president for the next 5 years,get used to it.

Trump lies and misinforms about anything and everything all the time. He is a vile evil man child.
Twitter needs to spot check the prevaricator in chief. He lies and lies. As can be seen in forums many of his supporters believe whatever comes out of Trump’s mouth no matter how vacuous, insane or untrue. Maybe a few of them will at least spot check Trump’s lies.
The Schiff Sham was nothing but a Conspiracy that you believed in the last three years has been nothing but conspiracy theories by you leftists
Even Ann Coulter just admitted Trump’s Russian problems stemmed from Trump himself. You obviously are oblivious to what a conspiracy theory is.

Seriously ? Citing CNN and WaPo as sources .:rolleyes:

Maybe that will get his attention. Nothing else keeps him from spouting bullshit.

Maybe we should put one of those warnings on your post because all you do is spout bullshit lies.

What did I lie about there? Read it.

If you're repeating CNN and WAPO as factual that is your lie.

You poor brainwashed fool.

Even Ann Coulter just admitted Trump’s Russian problems stemmed from Trump himself. You obviously are oblivious to what a conspiracy theory is.
I know A Dam Schift lied I know he said he had the evidence to prove Trump Russian collusion I know he fed you a load of shit during his Schiff Sham

Seriously ? Citing CNN and WaPo as sources .:rolleyes:

Maybe that will get his attention. Nothing else keeps him from spouting bullshit.

Maybe we should put one of those warnings on your post because all you do is spout bullshit lies.

What did I lie about there? Read it.

If you're repeating CNN and WAPO as factual that is your lie.

You poor brainwashed fool.

You poor brainwashed mouthbreather.

And the CNN lackeys sing in harmony.......How in the Hell do you people keep a straight face?
TDS stage 4 helps the idiots believe the bullshit CNN and WAPO spouts
If you're so confident that mail in ballots are abused the way Trump claims, let's see some evidence of it. Bring it on.
You can't prove something that hasn't happened yet ......However Democrats are duplicitous slime and are more than likely to exploit to their advantage dead voters and illegal immigrants.

tea bagger trumpoholics are still in denial about Russian meddling to help liar Donnie Trump steal an election. He would have never won without help from Putin.

Sure do.In Detroit alone there are 30,000 more registered voters than eligible voters....and yes it's Detroit no Repubs there.That was just a cursory search....easy to find if you want to look. You don't want to know. Most of us ain't buyin' what you are sellin'....Trump will be your president for the next 5 years,get used to it.
Registration rolls aren't voters. People move a LOT. People die. I know in all the moves I've made, no check list EVER said to contact the Registrar of Voters to inform them I was leaving town. And when I took care of my mother's affairs after her death, that was not on the list, either. I'm surprised Detroit hasn't got more than that. Largest decrease in population in the country.f

Are you saying people are disguising themselves, buying fake identification and memorizing a fake identity to go back and register to vote two or three times at the same place? What is WRONG with you?

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
tea bagger trumpoholics are still in denial about Russian meddling to help liar Donnie Trump steal an election. He would have never won without help from Putin.
The only meddling that occurred during the election of 2016 was done by the obama administration don't be stupid.

And the CNN lackeys sing in harmony.......How in the Hell do you people keep a straight face?
TDS stage 4 helps the idiots believe the bullshit CNN and WAPO spouts
If you're so confident that mail in ballots are abused the way Trump claims, let's see some evidence of it. Bring it on.
You can't prove something that hasn't happened yet ......However Democrats are duplicitous slime and are more than likely to exploit to their advantage dead voters and illegal immigrants.
So mail in ballots have not been abused before, but suddenly they will now?

You are a retard.3 and 1/2 years investigation, 40 million taxpayer dollars all for nothing... give it up moron it is a lie your party sold you.

Registration rolls aren't voters. People move a LOT. People die. I know in all the moves I've made, no check list EVER said to contact the Registrar of Voters to inform them I was leaving town. And when I took care of my mother's affairs after her death, that was not on the list, either. I'm surprised Detroit hasn't got more than that. Largest decrease in population in the country.f

Are you saying people are disguising themselves, buying fake identification and memorizing a fake identity to go back and register to vote two or three times at the same place? What is WRONG with you?
Registered voters means a voters ballot which means that person is eligible to vote without voter ID THERE IS NO WAY YOU'LL KNOW WHOE LEGALLY VOTING.

You are absolutely correct. Trumpers love to say how there are 1,000,000 plus dead people on the voter rolls. Duh. People die. It takes time to remove them from the voter rolls. It depends on the supervisor of elections but voter rolls are usually updated annually, if not sooner. Only paranoid Trumpers think this is insidious considering it has been this way for probably the last century! Rampant voter fraud is a lie.

Forum List

Back