Twitter fact checks Trump’s tweet, citing CNN and Washington Post as sources

And the CNN lackeys sing in harmony.......How in the Hell do you people keep a straight face?
TDS stage 4 helps the idiots believe the bullshit CNN and WAPO spouts
If you're so confident that mail in ballots are abused the way Trump claims, let's see some evidence of it. Bring it on.
You can't prove something that hasn't happened yet ......However Democrats are duplicitous slime and are more than likely to exploit to their advantage dead voters and illegal immigrants.
So mail in ballots have not been abused before, but suddenly they will now?
I'm going to say this real slow,because I know you are in denial but here goes.Traditionally mail-in ballots are requested and are approved for various reasons ..the elderly .sickness etc......however this is different,it will be a mass mailing of ballots to last known addresses, to dead people,to abandon residences etc.....as I have already gave you a link if you care to look at it....Detroit alone would receive 30,000 more ballots than registered voters..... That is a golden opportunity for voter fraud.....especially at the level of TDS there is.
Maybe it's a good idea to do that mass mailing like Michigan did. That was an application to vote by mail, but only those who return it with a current address, who are who they say they are, would get a mail in ballot. It is enormously expensive to mail out ballots to everyone, so this is an added expense sending an application first, but at least you'd not be relying on lists that are not properly updated. It would immediately eliminate the dead, who wouldn't answer.

From the looks of this article, you haven't got too much to worry about--looks like most states can't afford to go full-mail anyway.

Proven instances of voter fraud
Criminal convictions
Civil penalties
Diversion program
Judicial finding
Official finding

For sure, Superior Sources than Fox News, the conspiracy go to source for Trump for the past 3+ years and his Orange Devotees.
I haven't forgotten how CNN pushed Russia bullshit and the Schiff Sham maybe you have but most haven't.
I have not forgotten a single thing and you don't speak for most. Read Special Counsel Robert S. Mueller's report.

I read the part that counts vol. 1 not the opinionated volume 2
The only election interference that happened was conducted by the obama administration
No you did not.

Sure do.In Detroit alone there are 30,000 more registered voters than eligible voters....and yes it's Detroit no Repubs there.That was just a cursory search....easy to find if you want to look. You don't want to know. Most of us ain't buyin' what you are sellin'....Trump will be your president for the next 5 years,get used to it.
Registration rolls aren't voters. People move a LOT. People die. I know in all the moves I've made, no check list EVER said to contact the Registrar of Voters to inform them I was leaving town. And when I took care of my mother's affairs after her death, that was not on the list, either. I'm surprised Detroit hasn't got more than that. Largest decrease in population in the country.f

Are you saying people are disguising themselves, buying fake identification and memorizing a fake identity to go back and register to vote two or three times at the same place? What is WRONG with you?
You are absolutely correct. Trumpers love to say how there are 1,000,000 plus dead people on the voter rolls. Duh. People die. It takes time to remove them from the voter rolls. It depends on the supervisor of elections but voter rolls are usually updated annually, if not sooner. Only paranoid Trumpers think this is insidious considering it has been this way for probably the last century! Rampant voter fraud is a lie.
so dumbass you don't do mail ins to the whole nation for that very reason....
You idiot we are talking Apple and oranges. My post had nothing to do with mail-in ballots. Having said that there is nothing wrong with mail in ballots except in the mind of deranged trump supporters.

As far as Michigan goes here is what fact checking found:

There is nothing wrong with what Michigan is doing.
mouth breather please stop spouting Conspriscy News Network as factual
Is that all you got! You need to do better than that, boy. I proved my case, you have nothing.
They've been pushing Conspriscy theories for the last three years.
Trump changed his tweet because he was called out on his lie regarding Michigan absentee ballots! C’mon...
Link liar/.
You moron the link was the CNN story I posted to.

I have some advice for you..read the link before you post a knee jerk response.
I don't do Conspriscy theories from CNN

For sure, Superior Sources than Fox News, the conspiracy go to source for Trump for the past 3+ years and his Orange Devotees.
CNN and WaPo are "superior sources" than Fox News? Haha! That's too funny! Man, you folks are REALLY deranged :auiqs.jpg:

1590539423313.png

Sure do.In Detroit alone there are 30,000 more registered voters than eligible voters....and yes it's Detroit no Repubs there.That was just a cursory search....easy to find if you want to look. You don't want to know. Most of us ain't buyin' what you are sellin'....Trump will be your president for the next 5 years,get used to it.
Registration rolls aren't voters. People move a LOT. People die. I know in all the moves I've made, no check list EVER said to contact the Registrar of Voters to inform them I was leaving town. And when I took care of my mother's affairs after her death, that was not on the list, either. I'm surprised Detroit hasn't got more than that. Largest decrease in population in the country.f

Are you saying people are disguising themselves, buying fake identification and memorizing a fake identity to go back and register to vote two or three times at the same place? What is WRONG with you?
You are absolutely correct. Trumpers love to say how there are 1,000,000 plus dead people on the voter rolls. Duh. People die. It takes time to remove them from the voter rolls. It depends on the supervisor of elections but voter rolls are usually updated annually, if not sooner. Only paranoid Trumpers think this is insidious considering it has been this way for probably the last century! Rampant voter fraud is a lie.
You idiot we are talking Apple and oranges. My post had nothing to do with mail-in ballots. Having said that there is nothing wrong with mail in ballots except in the mind of deranged trump supporters.

Is that all you got! You need to do better than that, boy. I proved my case, you have nothing.
Trump changed his tweet because he was called out on his lie regarding Michigan absentee ballots! C’mon...
Link liar/.

I have news for you. It is neither a “conspiracy” nor a “theory“ when it is documented that Trump changed his tweet.

I haven't forgotten how CNN pushed Russia bullshit and the Schiff Sham maybe you have but most haven't.
I have not forgotten a single thing and you don't speak for most. Read Special Counsel Robert S. Mueller's report.

I read the part that counts vol. 1 not the opinionated volume 2
The only election interference that happened was conducted by the obama administration
No you did not.
So what part from the Mueller report brought impeachment charges against the president?
And again

Link liar/.

I have news for you. It is neither a “conspiracy” nor a “theory“ when it is documented that Trump changed his tweet.
I have news for you CNN only deals in Conspriscy theories

Registered voters means a voters ballot which means that person is eligible to vote without voter ID THERE IS NO WAY YOU'LL KNOW WHOE LEGALLY VOTING.
The signatures have to match. They actually check that. Are you saying the Democrats are all expert forgers, too? Five states vote entirely by mail and I haven't heard a lot about how bad the voter fraud is there. One of those states is Wisconsin. Maybe it was REPUBLICANS cheating who got Trump the surprise win there, come to think of it.
Unless you're an expert in signature verification you'll not know if it's a forgery or real. 5 blue leftists states that's like the fox guarding the henhouse.
Utah's blue? Colorado's a swing state. It's interesting that all the mail-in states and almost all the ones that allow counties to choose are all out west. And they sure aren't all blue.
1590539693820.png

Link liar/.

I have news for you CNN only deals in Conspriscy theories
:102:

Remember when he fired Comey and said he lied, you all are still in denial about that
even after IG Horowitz confirmed it.
Remember when he fired Comey and said he lied, you all are still in denial about that
Trump said he wasn't doing a good job. Actually, it was because Comey wouldn't kiss Trump's ring.
back in Septem 2016 you leftist said the same shit about Comey not doing a good job. Yall wanted him fired
I was refuting your statement that Trump fired Comey for lying.
tell another lie Trump never said he fired Comey for lying when he fired Comey. He said he fired him for his handling of the Clinton investigation.
Tell that to Angelo. He's the one who said it.

Criminal convictions
Civil penalties
Diversion program
Judicial finding
Official finding
LOL. . Those are the totals since 1973 and billions of votes cast. Thanks for proving that voter fraud is all but non-existent.

Registered voters means a voters ballot which means that person is eligible to vote without voter ID THERE IS NO WAY YOU'LL KNOW WHOE LEGALLY VOTING.
The signatures have to match. They actually check that. Are you saying the Democrats are all expert forgers, too? Five states vote entirely by mail and I haven't heard a lot about how bad the voter fraud is there. One of those states is Wisconsin. Maybe it was REPUBLICANS cheating who got Trump the surprise win there, come to think of it.
Unless you're an expert in signature verification you'll not know if it's a forgery or real. 5 blue leftists states that's like the fox guarding the henhouse.
Utah's blue? Colorado's a swing state. It's interesting that all the mail-in states and almost all the ones that allow counties to choose are all out west. And they sure aren't all blue.
View attachment 341362
Utah is a leftist blue state it hasn't been Red in years Colorada isn't a swing state and with the mail-in ballot caused it to go blue.
Any questions?

Trump said he wasn't doing a good job. Actually, it was because Comey wouldn't kiss Trump's ring.
back in Septem 2016 you leftist said the same shit about Comey not doing a good job. Yall wanted him fired
tell another lie Trump never said he fired Comey for lying when he fired Comey. He said he fired him for his handling of the Clinton investigation.
He wasn't under any obligation to explain why.

You said you were refuting my statement that Trump fired Comey for lying.
I never said he fired Comey for lying

Criminal convictions
Civil penalties
Diversion program
Judicial finding
Official finding
LOL. . Those are the totals since 1973 and billions of votes cast. Thanks for proving that voter fraud is all but non-existent.
If it happens it's not nonexistent

Criminal convictions
Civil penalties
Diversion program
Judicial finding
Official finding
If it happens it's not nonexistent

I wrote all but non existent. Which is true and your link confirms. Trump lies when he says there is rampant voter fraud. Your own link says it is a lie.

Criminal convictions
Civil penalties
Diversion program

Judicial finding
Official finding
Over the course of at least twelve years (cases date back at least to 2008) and this is out of 158,000,000 registered voters, which is 7 ten-millionths of 1 percent of voter fraud. (.0000007)
Maybe that's why people say voter fraud is RARE.

Forum List

Back