Twitter Capitalization 5 Billion Dollars Higher Than 2019 Highs After Banning Trump

White 6

Diamond Member
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 10, 2019
After taking a 6 BN dollar dip from December high, Twitter market capitalization is higher than any time in their history prior to September of 2020. I do not tweet, but wish them the best at setting and enforcing the rules for their platform, post trump.
1610423410668.png

After taking a 6 BN dollar dip from December high, Twitter market capitalization is higher than any time in their history prior to September of 2020. I do not tweet, but wish them the best at setting and enforcing the rules for their platform, post trump.
View attachment 441529
We are in the wrong market White 6. The The MTC's are making a fortune extraordinary no matter which politician$ get hired or fired, like the MTC's are well centered as they are sucking in the $$$$$ from both ends!

View attachment 441529
We are in the wrong market White 6. The The MTC's are making a fortune extraordinary no matter which politician$ get hired or fired, like the MTC's are well centered as they are sucking in the $$$$$ from both ends!
Money knows how to make money in good times and bad. The Dire Straits parody song Money for Nothing doesn't come close.

Just checking in. We've made it half way through the weekend and all is quiet. Nothing is happening in DC but a Covid outbreak among the Guard.

Forum List

Back