Cuomo’s cover up of his mass murder continues.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
He is stonewalling the release of his secret investigation into his murder of thousands of old folks.

I know it's New York and they are almost foreign to me, but how did they ever elect such an ass covering putz?

Last edited:
He is stonewalling the release of his secret investigation into his murder of thousands of old folks.

New York I heard last night on British current affairs programme 'Newsnight' is a hero city from several contributors..
Apparently if for example, a Taxi driver shows covid symptoms, he is paid to stay home and isolate. Medication is provided free of charge and even his dog will be taken for walks. That's the way to do it!

New York I heard last night on British current affairs programme 'Newsnight' is a hero city from several contributors..
Apparently if for example, a Taxi driver shows covid symptoms, he is paid to stay home and isolate. Medication is provided free of charge and even his dog will be taken for walks. That's the way to do it!
What's NOT the way to do it is send Covid infected patients INTO defenseless nursing homes. Especially considering Cuomo had a massive hospital ship sitting in his harbor that he NEVER USED. There is no excuse for Cuomo giving 10 thousand New York seniors a death sentence.

What's NOT the way to do it is send Covid infected patients INTO defenseless nursing homes. Especially considering Cuomo had a massive hospital ship sitting in his harbor that he NEVER USED. There is no excuse for Cuomo giving 10 thousand New York seniors a death sentence.
You schooled the shill. :abgg2q.jpg:

I know it's New York and they are almost foreign to me, but how did they ever elect such an ass covering putz?

Yep, that's just what liberals do.

Cuomo is a murderer and should be arrested and tried for genocide.

That's what The Hague is there for. Crimes against Humanity are very serious, I think its important, as an example to others to get him on a Slow Boat to Europe.

And suddenly wants to open the states economy up like MN gov does .....it's all based on science ya know

Forum List

Back