Twitter Attacks Lawyer Representing American Patriot, Kyle Rittenhouse

Since when is a murderer a "patriot"?
He is when he is a Rightwinger.

Self-defense is not murder, as you will soon learn.

When the police did not show up to defend the community against the Molotov bombers, this 17 year old did. A hero, he probably saved lives, and children from the pedophile.

You wanted vigilante justice now you got it, real justice as well. Be happy with it.
Ah yes...the fictional Molotov. He is no hero, he is just another killer.

The Molotov that was thrown at him is now fictional?

What in the fuck?

You can always guarantee these 3rd worldists who are incapable of living productive life in modern society to back the pedophiles and criminals and root against the Americans and American heroes.
Most people don’t confuse Molotov cocktails with plastic bags and statutory rape with pedophilia.

Molesting 11 year olds and younger is NOT statutory rape. Where the fuck do you get these ridiculous ideas?

We have a right to self defense in America...
Some of us do......let's not give those darkies any ideas......
First you need to understand the phrase and what it represents
Darkies like Trayvon beating the crap out of some creepy guy following him at night -- that isn't self defense....that darkie should have complied with George Zimmerman's commands...most darkies have superhuman strength, so fighting them is dangerous -- gotta shoot em dead

It is only murder if you kill a human being.

Subhuman Antifa and Black Lies Matter terrorist don't count as human beings. Killing them is a public service.
^ That's how genocide is planned, executed, and justified.
Yup. First you dehumanize them. Then you kill them. Then you glorify the killers.

Maybe if you stopped glorifying the rioters and the riots we would not make heroes out of those who stop your nonsense.

Also, Joseph Rosenbaum who the hero shot and killed, was a convicted pedophile you moron. Stop glorifying the pedos as well, it is very sick.

Who is glorifying him? No one glorified Rosenbaum, based on everything that has subsequently come out, he is a piece of crap. But even pieces of crap have rights under the law. You can’t just take the law into your own hands and conduct extra judicial killings. That isn’t “law and order”, that is lawless. That makes me think you really are not about law and order, not if you glorify vigilantism.

You *might* be able to justify self defense in all three shootings, but that is debatable and we will see what the courts say.

Ironically...you make a big deal about criminal records as if that alone would be justication. The guy with the gun, from what I can find, was convicted of having a gun while intoxicated. That is the only thing I can find on him. That is a misdeamer in Wisconsin, same as an underage person having a gun. It isn’t a felony. Then you have a video surfacing of Rittenhouse punching the crap out out of a girl. What kind of person IS your “hero” really? Some one with a short fuse?

Glorifying killing (and the only reason you glorify it is it is YOUR ideology) is symptomatic of this whole mess. If the kid had NOT been there, ILLEGALLY armed, none of this would have happened. The courts will will decide in end, as they are supposed to. Not the mobs.

He would have never been declared a hero if you did not glorify and encourage rioting, while wanting to defund the police.

Now he is a hero since he committed a heroic act - defending a community against armed rioters, one of whom also turned out to be a convicted pedophile. Nothing you can do about it.
Speak for yourself. I don’t glorify rioting. But not all protesters are rioters and you guys have long since erased the difference, encouraging the use lethal force against them all on the basis of IDEOLOGY. A lot of people were armed, but the two people killed were not. There is zero heroism in putting yourself, illegally, into a situation you can’t handle and having to kill two people in order to get out of it, justified or not. The only “hero” is the dead guy who tried to take down an active shooter.

If anyone is to blame it is the cops who allowed it, the parent who brought him, and person who gave him the gun. Don’t blame the victims.

At the VERY LEAST why didn’t they have a “buddy system”, work in pairs like police do? Kyle should not have been alone at any point, in a violent situation like that. 17 year olds do not have the brain maturity to handle it. It was stupid compounded by stupid.

"I don't glorify rioting"...

And the next sentence is "Not all of them are rioters."

You aren't even trying, right in the next sentence starting to defend the nonsense. Kyle should have been there, given THE RIOTERS who should not have been there, were there. That's why he is a hero while you are a zero.

When the police did not show up to defend the community against the Molotov bombers, this 17 year old did. A hero, he probably saved lives, and children from the pedophile.

You wanted vigilante justice now you got it, real justice as well. Be happy with it.

What in the fuck?

You can always guarantee these 3rd worldists who are incapable of living productive life in modern society to back the pedophiles and criminals and root against the Americans and American heroes.
Most people don’t confuse Molotov cocktails with plastic bags and statutory rape with pedophilia.
Most people realize that a dde who molested five boys, none older than age 11, is, in fect, a pedophile.

Pre-sentence report...
118615395_10221084085124306_8954506357306712238_n.jpg
Agree. All that has come out and been substantiated over time. The guy was a piece of crap, no wonder his sister said she did not want a go fund me done for him. But even pieces of crap have rights under the law. None of this was known at the time of the incident. It isn’t up to mobs to execute people and it isn’t up to vigilantes to pass sentence on someone outside the law.

The arguments in this case keep evolving.

First, insufficient evidence as to what happened.
Then, claims of Molotov cocktail and self defense.
Then criminal record comes out.
Then killing justified because Rosenbaum is a piece of crap.

The ONLY justification for a civilian killing another is self defense or defense of another. Not to pass judgement of a person and decide he or she is worthy of death.

That is not lawlesshe’s.

And frankly, makes me wonder if we are going to enter into an era of an eye for an eye of extrajudicial killings.

Rittenhouse killed two, he and his lawyer is getting death threats.
Reinoehl Killed one, his estranged sister and her family are getting death threats.

Two increasingly radicalized ideologies clashing in our cities. No one in leadership toning down the rhetoric.

What in the fuck?

Most people realize that a dde who molested five boys, none older than age 11, is, in fect, a pedophile.

Pre-sentence report...
Agree. All that has come out and been substantiated over time. The guy was a piece of crap, no wonder his sister said she did not want a go fund me done for him. But even pieces of crap have rights under the law. None of this was known at the time of the incident. It isn’t up to mobs to execute people and it isn’t up to vigilantes to pass sentence on someone outside the law.

The ONLY justification for a civilian killing another is self defense or defense of another. Not to pass judgement of a person and decide he or she is worthy of death.

That is not lawlesshe’s.

And frankly, makes me wonder if we are going to enter into an era of an eye for an eye of extrajudicial killings.

Reinoehl Killed one, his estranged sister and her family are getting death threats.

Two increasingly radicalized ideologies clashing in our cities. No one in leadership toning down the rhetoric.

He is getting way more fan mail and people declaring the interest in having his babies, than death threats. Yeah NAMBLA may be sending some hate mail for killing a staunch advocate of child rape, but other than that it's positive.

Subhuman Antifa and Black Lies Matter terrorist don't count as human beings. Killing them is a public service.
Yup. First you dehumanize them. Then you kill them. Then you glorify the killers.

Maybe if you stopped glorifying the rioters and the riots we would not make heroes out of those who stop your nonsense.

Also, Joseph Rosenbaum who the hero shot and killed, was a convicted pedophile you moron. Stop glorifying the pedos as well, it is very sick.

Who is glorifying him? No one glorified Rosenbaum, based on everything that has subsequently come out, he is a piece of crap. But even pieces of crap have rights under the law. You can’t just take the law into your own hands and conduct extra judicial killings. That isn’t “law and order”, that is lawless. That makes me think you really are not about law and order, not if you glorify vigilantism.

You *might* be able to justify self defense in all three shootings, but that is debatable and we will see what the courts say.

Ironically...you make a big deal about criminal records as if that alone would be justication. The guy with the gun, from what I can find, was convicted of having a gun while intoxicated. That is the only thing I can find on him. That is a misdeamer in Wisconsin, same as an underage person having a gun. It isn’t a felony. Then you have a video surfacing of Rittenhouse punching the crap out out of a girl. What kind of person IS your “hero” really? Some one with a short fuse?

Glorifying killing (and the only reason you glorify it is it is YOUR ideology) is symptomatic of this whole mess. If the kid had NOT been there, ILLEGALLY armed, none of this would have happened. The courts will will decide in end, as they are supposed to. Not the mobs.

He would have never been declared a hero if you did not glorify and encourage rioting, while wanting to defund the police.

Now he is a hero since he committed a heroic act - defending a community against armed rioters, one of whom also turned out to be a convicted pedophile. Nothing you can do about it.
Speak for yourself. I don’t glorify rioting. But not all protesters are rioters and you guys have long since erased the difference, encouraging the use lethal force against them all on the basis of IDEOLOGY. A lot of people were armed, but the two people killed were not. There is zero heroism in putting yourself, illegally, into a situation you can’t handle and having to kill two people in order to get out of it, justified or not. The only “hero” is the dead guy who tried to take down an active shooter.

If anyone is to blame it is the cops who allowed it, the parent who brought him, and person who gave him the gun. Don’t blame the victims.

At the VERY LEAST why didn’t they have a “buddy system”, work in pairs like police do? Kyle should not have been alone at any point, in a violent situation like that. 17 year olds do not have the brain maturity to handle it. It was stupid compounded by stupid.

You aren't even trying, right in the next sentence starting to defend the nonsense. Kyle should have been there, given THE RIOTERS who should not have been there, were there. That's why he is a hero while you are a zero.

And that is a perfect example of what you guys do: conflate rioters with demonstrators.

In Kenosha, EVERY CIVILIAN THERE was there ILLEGALLY after curfew, including demonstrators, rioters, armed civilians and Kyle.

What’s more he was ILLEGALLY ARMED. So don’t start saying saying, on multiple levels, that he should have been there when he clearly should not have been.

And that is a perfect example of what you guys do: conflate rioters with demonstrators.

In Kenosha, EVERY CIVILIAN THERE was there ILLEGALLY after curfew, including demonstrators, rioters, armed civilians and Kyle.

What’s more he was ILLEGALLY ARMED. So don’t start saying saying, on multiple levels, that he should have been there when he clearly should not have been.

I don't care. They defended their community. What joke is this, we must do everything by the law when the rioters are breaking every law imaginable? I don't think so. Leftist absurdity...

What in the fuck?

Molesting 11 year olds and younger is NOT statutory rape. Where the fuck do you get these ridiculous ideas?
Agree. At the time I said that I had only seen that he had been charged with statutory rape and bad behavior in prison. Some one else subsequently post much more detailed information. I was wrong.

I don't care. They defended their community. What joke is this, we must do everything by the law when the rioters are breaking every law imaginable? I don't think so. Leftist absurdity...

So where do you draw the line then when you take the law into your own hands? Do you support Reinoehl who claimed self defense?

So where do you draw the line then when you take the law into your own hands? Do you support Reinoehl who claimed self defense?

Where I live the law is already in American hands. In other words, the rioters are shot on sight without any legal repercussions. We even have this organization called the police, that shoots and kills them if others are not around.

Where you live there is an invasion and the law has been corrupted in favor of the rioters. Certainly, no one should abide by this law.

What in the fuck?

Pre-sentence report...

That is not lawlesshe’s.

He wasn't executed. He was killed while trying to murder a 17 year old. His actions placed him in front of that muzzle.

Here you are, finally acknowledging that the guy was a fucking pervert, after defending him for days even after it was WELL documented he was a fucking violent felon, and now, here you are attacking a 17 year old for defending himself and accusing that 17 year old of executing a poor defenceless protester.

So get this through your skull, the 17 year old has NO prior record, and the THREE people he shot, were ALL convicted felons.

And you insist on attacking the ONE person in this drama who isn't a CONVICTED FELON.

Wake. The. Fuck. Up.

No, because every video we have is him engaging in a targeted murder. Every video of the kid is consistent with self defense.

How can you not understand that?

Which is exactly what you guys are doing with these criminals who are killed in arrests...

George Floyd...killed by a drug over dose, violent criminal who held a pregnant woman at gun point during a violent home invasion......

jacob blake.....beats a woman repeatedly each year, at the time of his death was a convicted felon with an arrest warrant for the rape of the woman at whose home he was at, trying to flee with her children....

First you try to glorify them, then you exploit them as Saints to attack the police and your political opponents..

No, because every video we have is him engaging in a targeted murder. Every video of the kid is consistent with self defense.

How can you not understand that?

They understand...but the goal isn't understanding, truth or reality.....the goal is the acquisition of power....and if they have to hang a 17 year old, hispanic teenager defending himself to get power, that egg will be broken to make that omelette...

What in the fuck?

Pre-sentence report...

That is not lawlesshe’s.

He wasn't executed. He was killed while trying to murder a 17 year old. His actions placed him in front of that muzzle.

Here you are, finally acknowledging that the guy was a fucking pervert, after defending him for days even after it was WELL documented he was a fucking violent felon, and now, here you are attacking a 17 year old for defending himself and accusing that 17 year old of executing a poor defenceless protester.

It was NOT well documented to begin with. Linking to a state sex offender registry that doesn’t show hI’m in it is not well documented.

I don’t know about you, but I really try to make sure of the facts before accusing dead people of serious crimes because the first thing you guys do is immediately try shred the character of the victims. Dead people can not defend themselves. First thing you guys do, every time as if that justifies the killing.

And you still are trying to claim all three were violent felons, when one was only convicted of a misdeamenor (as far as I can find) along the same lines as Kyle, and the other was trying to stop an active shooter (from the perspective he saw at the situation from).

I did not say he executed them. I said killed.

So get this through your skull, the 17 year old has NO prior record, and the THREE people he shot, were ALL convicted felons.

Prior record changes nothing. It has no bearing in and of itself on whether or not you have the right to kill someone. A record does not give the right to kill. ONLY self defense does.

And Kyle CAN make a reasonable for self defense. Likewise a reasonable argument can be made that Huber was trying to take down an active shooter(an action you guys would call heroic if he was on of yours). But Huber is dead. Can’t speak for himself.

On the felon bit. You claim all three are “convicted felons” but all I can find on Grosskreutz is having a gun while intoxicated. You have something else?

And you insist on attacking the ONE person in this drama who isn't a CONVICTED FELON.

Are you seriously making an argument that it is ok for a “non-felon” can go and shoot someone, and get away with it solely because the victim was a felon?

Kyle will likely walk on the most serious charges. Self defense is reasonable with Rosenbaum and Huber. But less so with the guy he wounded, who had his hands in the air and was not pointing the gun at Rittenhouse when Rittenhouse shot him. And he won’t walk on the charge of illegal possession of a fire arm.

Wake. The. Fuck. Up.

I do not support lawlessness or vigilanteism.

Where I live the law is already in American hands. In other words, the rioters are shot on sight without any legal repercussions. We even have this organization called the police, that shoots and kills them if others are not around.

Where you live there is an invasion and the law has been corrupted in favor of the rioters. Certainly, no one should abide by this law.
Where I live, there have been no violent protests.

What in the fuck?

Pre-sentence report...

That is not lawlesshe’s.

It was NOT well documented to begin with. Linking to a state sex offender registry that doesn’t show hI’m in it is not well documented.

I don’t know about you, but I really try to make sure of the facts before accusing dead people of serious crimes because the first thing you guys do is immediately try shred the character of the victims. Dead people can not defend themselves. First thing you guys do, every time as if that justifies the killing.

And you still are trying to claim all three were violent felons, when one was only convicted of a misdeamenor (as far as I can find) along the same lines as Kyle, and the other was trying to stop an active shooter (from the perspective he saw at the situation from).

I did not say he executed them. I said killed.

Prior record changes nothing. It has no bearing in and of itself on whether or not you have the right to kill someone. A record does not give the right to kill. ONLY self defense does.

And Kyle CAN make a reasonable for self defense. Likewise a reasonable argument can be made that Huber was trying to take down an active shooter(an action you guys would call heroic if he was on of yours). But Huber is dead. Can’t speak for himself.

On the felon bit. You claim all three are “convicted felons” but all I can find on Grosskreutz is having a gun while intoxicated. You have something else?

Are you seriously making an argument that it is ok for a “non-felon” can go and shoot someone, and get away with it solely because the victim was a felon?

Kyle will likely walk on the most serious charges. Self defense is reasonable with Rosenbaum and Huber. But less so with the guy he wounded, who had his hands in the air and was not pointing the gun at Rittenhouse when Rittenhouse shot him. And he won’t walk on the charge of illegal possession of a fire arm.

Wake. The. Fuck. Up.

I do not support lawlessness or vigilanteism.

Yes, it was. There was a full description of the fucking pedophile posted up within hours. YOU chose to ignore that because it interfered with your attempt to glorify the "protester".

You claim to wait for evidence yet you immediately claim the 17 year old executed a violent felon. I suggest you heed your own words. Especially when multiple videos ALL support the self defense claim.

You then compound your hypocrisy by calling the 17 year old an active shooter when you know damned well he isn't.

I agree that prior record is not cause to kill someone, but it sure as hell has bearing on whether the self defense is a reasonable assumption. It is reasonable to assume that a non violent person, with no record was defending himself from felons with KNOWN records.

No one supports lawlessness who has a brain. But vigilantism is a natural response to government refusing to protect the citizens.

You need to really think about who you are supporting, and why. Because you are on the wrong side of this.

Forum List

Back