Twitter Account Suspended for Politically Incorrect Comments

I suggest you do your research. Dr. Rachel Levine was a married male and is the father of two.
Surely you don't suggest she (as a "he") was married, happily enough to actually have sexual intercourse "as" a man "with" a woman insofar as to biologically “father” two children -- make love etc., etc. with an actual male erection and ejaculation -- and then find the whole experience and role so unpleasant and miserable as to disclaim all sense of male identity.

The crazy old man is a man. Check the DNA science demanders

Good grief, you cannot force conformity
Twitter banned me and I never even had an account.

I might make an account to just get banned...never know when a class action lawsuit may happen
Have some fun with it, tell everyone you are a transgender freak that thinks you are a woman but really a man and you self identify as hating yourself.

Could be fun but unfortunately I'd be outed when they see our beautiful children. I'd rather fck with that Muslim looking creep Dorsey. Damn he needs to care of personal hygiene

Whatever. Dr. Rachel Levine is the father of three children. Therefore, your post is bullshit.
I am extremely doubtful of that. She might have had a female partner, and helped take care of the kids “as” a father, but I am highly skeptical of how intimate they might have been at that, or if there is a wrongfully attributed paternity on the part of the mother, which Levine does not wish to contest or deny, for the sake of the children themselves.

When you use the word “bullshit” you are automatically assuming anal sex or something else which is not the truth.

He's a dude, dude.

Cease embarrassing yourself in your quest to be woke

I suggest you do your research. Dr. Rachel Levine was a married male and is the father of two.
Surely you don't suggest she (as a "he") was married, happily enough to actually have sexual intercourse "as" a man "with" a woman insofar as to biologically “father” two children -- make love etc., etc. with an actual male erection and ejaculation -- and then find the whole experience and role so unpleasant and miserable as to disclaim all sense of male identity.
Yes. You must be trolling and being sarcastic.

I don't “embarrass” myself, and I don't do heroin.
No. I'm telling the truth. A lot of you people have a hidden locker room needle agenda.

You're doing a fine job of embarrassment right now.... what's heroin got to do with it?

Think
Perhaps the poor ignorant creature is a heroin addict.

***yawn***

One again..their site, their rules.

I Think this is BS..the banning or whatever..but that it's their right to do so..for any reason or no reason at all...it is totally legal.

BTW..I'm sure that there are many sites who would welcome such stalwart Christians, where they may consort with their own kind..and not be bothered by the rest of us..errr..and vice-versa~
Sure. Let's do the same thing with queers, so the rest of us aren't bothered by their absurdities.
There is no, "lets do the same thing" ya fuckin' homophobe--that's got to be the weakest false equivalency I've seen in at least three days..LOL!~

Rest of us..have you not realized that you are not the 'us'..you are the 'them'

Know your place.

Whatever. Dr. Rachel Levine is the father of three children. Therefore, your post is bullshit.
I am extremely doubtful of that. She might have had a female partner, and helped take care of the kids “as” a father, but I am highly skeptical of how intimate they might have been at that, or if there is a wrongfully attributed paternity on the part of the mother, which Levine does not wish to contest or deny, for the sake of the children themselves.

When you use the word “bullshit” you are automatically assuming anal sex or something else which is not the truth.

He's a dude, dude.

ROTFLMAO!

You just called the biggest Q-bert on the Board 'woke'...oh my...way too funny!

I don't “embarrass” myself, and I don't do heroin.
No. I'm telling the truth. A lot of you people have a hidden locker room needle agenda.

You're doing a fine job of embarrassment right now.... what's heroin got to do with it?

Think
Perhaps the poor ignorant creature is a heroin addict.

Exactly my thoughts

***yawn***

I Think this is BS..the banning or whatever..but that it's their right to do so..for any reason or no reason at all...it is totally legal.

BTW..I'm sure that there are many sites who would welcome such stalwart Christians, where they may consort with their own kind..and not be bothered by the rest of us..errr..and vice-versa~
Sure. Let's do the same thing with queers, so the rest of us aren't bothered by their absurdities.
There is no, "lets do the same thing" ya fuckin' homophobe--that's got to be the weakest false equivalency I've seen in at least three days..LOL!~

Know your place.
Yeah, find your place, sit down and shut the hell up, you Christophobic bigot.

He's a dude, dude.

ROTFLMAO!

You just called the biggest Q-bert on the Board 'woke'...oh my...way too funny!

He's not woke, just confused.

Wait, he'll be back after the hit subsides

***yawn***

Know your place.
LOL@Christophobic--I do think you invented a new word there..congratz.

Kinda weak comeback on the rest~

***yawn***

Know your place.
LOL@Christophobic--I do think you invented a new word there..congratz.

Kinda weak comeback on the rest~
Yep, just like some idiot invented "homophobic". Propaganda parrot.

What next...Police State?

Disgraceful!

1612228173061.png

Jack "the ripper" Dorsey hates Christians....his final craving is to eliminate all Christians from Twitter.

My GOD, what happened to America.:(

Forum List

Back