Twitter Account Suspended for Politically Incorrect Comments

Woke-ness is a religion founded in dedication to a very dark and inhuman, anti-human god. Transgenderism is also purely anti-human in the very real sense that if enough children become surgically transgender the human race will fucking die out. Whoever is pulling the strings of transgender proselytization clearly wants the human race to perish, long term.

The crazy old man is a man. Check the DNA science demanders

Good grief, you cannot force conformity
Twitter banned me and I never even had an account.

I might make an account to just get banned...never know when a class action lawsuit may happen
Have some fun with it, tell everyone you are a transgender freak that thinks you are a woman but really a man and you self identify as hating yourself.

Many women have birth defects, genital abnormalities, and hormonal problems which sometimes cause a “masculine” or “male” appearance to varying degrees, but it would have been better for those homosexual “Christian” preachers if they had refrained from the hee hee himm locker room agenda not to mention a few thees and thous with a tittie-twister or two and some pretty hardcore bondage and discipline straight from the pulpit.

Many women have birth defects, genital abnormalities, and hormonal problems which sometimes cause a “masculine” or “male” appearance to varying degrees, but it would have been better for those homosexual “Christian” preachers if they had refrained from the hee hee himm locker room agenda not to mention a few thees and thous with a tittie-twister or two and some pretty hardcore bondage and discipline straight from the pulpit.
Whatever. Dr. Rachel Levine is the father of two children. Therefore, your post is bullshit.

***yawn***

One again..their site, their rules.

I Think this is BS..the banning or whatever..but that it's their right to do so..for any reason or no reason at all...it is totally legal.

BTW..I'm sure that there are many sites who would welcome such stalwart Christians, where they may consort with their own kind..and not be bothered by the rest of us..errr..and vice-versa~

***yawn***

One again..their site, their rules.

I Think this is BS..the banning or whatever..but that it's their right to do so..for any reason or no reason at all...it is totally legal.

BTW..I'm sure that there are many sites who would welcome such stalwart Christians, where they may consort with their own kind..and not be bothered by the rest of us..errr..and vice-versa~
Sure. Let's do the same thing with queers, so the rest of us aren't bothered by their absurdities.

Whatever. Dr. Rachel Levine is the father of three children. Therefore, your post is bullshit.
I am extremely doubtful of that. She might have had a female partner, and helped take care of the kids “as” a father, but I am highly skeptical of how intimate they might have been at that, or if there is a wrongfully attributed paternity on the part of the mother, which Levine does not wish to contest or deny, for the sake of the children themselves.

When you use the word “bullshit” you are automatically assuming anal sex or something else which is not the truth.

Whatever. Dr. Rachel Levine is the father of three children. Therefore, your post is bullshit.
I am extremely doubtful of that. She might have had a female partner, and helped take care of the kids “as” a father, but I am highly skeptical of how intimate they might have been at that, or if there is a wrongfully attributed paternity on the part of the mother, which Levine does not wish to contest or deny, for the sake of the children themselves.

When you use the word “bullshit” you are automatically assuming anal sex or something else which is not the truth.
I suggest you do your research. Dr. Rachel Levine was a married male and is the father of two.

Forum List

Back