Twenty Years of the Euro.

50,000 Chilean pesos is about $75
50,000 Chilean Peso equals
75.54 United States Dollar

50,000 Costa Rican colones is about
50,000 Costa Rican Colón equals
82.13 United States Dollar

It all comes out "normal"

Here almost zero politicians talk about Italexit. A few years ago some politicians say "euro is bad for Italy we must go back to the lira (some of them now are ministers...)" but now it seems that all parties are pro-euro.
I'm not old enough to remember the lira but my parents always tell me people lived better when the lira was our national currency. :eek:
That is what happens to anti-EU politicians around Europe when they got power. Firstly, they are anti-EU, find their electorate, talk about exits, but eventually they stay in. Greece, Italy, Austria. In the UK the things had gone too far, so so-called eurosceptics just hid in the bushes and let others to deal with their shit.

Quote:
The euro is the most dysfunctional currency ever created
/

But is a very good scheme to steal your money.

Rothschild-Plot.jpg

Not a friend of the € but the € allowed Greece to lend more money that they used to pay for the electoral presents table.

Greece's economy is in the toilet and the people there are miserable and struggling. I know this for a fact because I was just there.

Not a friend of the € but the € allowed Greece to lend more money that they used to pay for the electoral presents table.

Greece's economy is in the toilet and the people there are miserable and struggling. I know this for a fact because I was just there.

Yes, I've been through many times, en route for Cyprus. It's true, things are dire.

Greece went through a hard austerity period and it is still uncertain, if that has helped.
People became homeless, had no food or medicine. There was no ayuda humanitaria.

Greece went through a hard austerity period and it is still uncertain, if that has helped.
People became homeless, had no food or medicine. There was no ayuda humanitaria.

That's what happens when you run out of other people's money and can't prop up your welfare state anymore

That's what happens when you run out of other people's money and can't prop up your welfare state anymore
It´s democracy. When you promise these jobs, you must create them.

It´s democracy. When you promise these jobs, you must create them.

If you're dumb enough to believe pie in the sky promises you get what you deserve.
Greece has created many jobs that don´t exist. For example in the state run energy sector. Those non-purpose jobs fell apart in the framework of the austerity measures.

New Topics

Forum List

Back