Twenty percent of border crossers tested positive amid delta variant surge, 'surprised' Mayorkas says

Mayorkas is a LIAR...

The number of infected is far higher.. Many states are reporting it as high as 40%... Yet they demand that US Citizens mask up and get vaxed.... ITs a lie with the destruction of the US as the end game..
totally agree

and I believe something like 40% of americans agree

No they're not.
And the fact that they are not....and sending them throughout the country, pretty much proves it to be a hoax.

Add this to the calculation: if the Wuhan was any real kind of threat...

...why didn't your Democrats simply close the border.
it's all political

it's all about the elites againsst the non-elites.. The Elites hate the non-elites

couldn't care less about anyone but other elites.. if them

it's all political

it's all about the elites againsst the non-elites.. The Elites hate the non-elites

couldn't care less about anyone but other elites.. if them

Since the 1965 immigration reform, the Democrat Party has worked tirelessly to replace Americans who were less and less ready to vote for them, with a more malleable substitute.
They’ve told you that there are 11 million, a drop in the bucket in our population…..but it’s one of the basic lies the Democrats tell.

There are between 50 and 80 million illegal aliens living, working, committing more crime than Americans, and taking untold amounts of welfare.
But….they do what they were brought here to do: vote Democrat.

Illegal aliens increase unemployment, cost vast sums in welfare benefits, weigh down the justice system, and decrease the standard of living for real Americans....and decrease the security of our nation.
But we 'owe' them?
Nay, nay.....Americans don't....Democrats do.

....Democrats give them documents that allow them to vote.....it's a quid pro quo.
And to insure that vote, Democrats/Liberals/Progressives would take the birthright from American citizens and award it to illegal aliens.

Here's a good idea. Why don't they vaccinate them as they come in. Then they wouldn't be spreading it to those godbotherers.
Maybe you could get the jab to protect yourself. That's a better idea.

You're months too late on that. I've been vaccinated. How about you?

You left wing idiots have a phobia about phobia's... You see them everywhere you go just like racists... Yet you refuse to see the one looking back at you in the mirror.

It must be xenophobia. I don't care if they flood the place. It's not racism.
You're the dickhead.

Lefties prove their lies when they FREAK OUT about any CITIZEN not getting vaxxed and wearing a mask and hiding under their beds...but when they DO NOT WANT illegals tested or vaxxed....you know they are absolutely full of shit.

Every time I say Joe Biden has no plan for dealing with Covid, you cultists tell me I'm wrong. So, not vaccinating illegals is part of Joe Biden's plan for dealing with Covid, right?

I have no idea what his plan is and I'd be surprised if you had exclusive knowledge either.

Biden is killing Americans left and right. How many has he killed with the Covid delta variant? Breaking news: Biden has killed 90,000 with Mexican Fentanyl he's allowing to pour across our border illegally. :oops:

Since the 1965 immigration reform, the Democrat Party has worked tirelessly to replace Americans who were less and less ready to vote for them, with a more malleable substitute.
They’ve told you that there are 11 million, a drop in the bucket in our population…..but it’s one of the basic lies the Democrats tell.

There are between 50 and 80 million illegal aliens living, working, committing more crime than Americans, and taking untold amounts of welfare.
But….they do what they were brought here to do: vote Democrat.

Illegal aliens increase unemployment, cost vast sums in welfare benefits, weigh down the justice system, and decrease the standard of living for real Americans....and decrease the security of our nation.
But we 'owe' them?
Nay, nay.....Americans don't....Democrats do.

....Democrats give them documents that allow them to vote.....it's a quid pro quo.
And to insure that vote, Democrats/Liberals/Progressives would take the birthright from American citizens and award it to illegal aliens.
1635865208883.png

Forum List

Back