Twenty is Plenty

You want to seee [sic] kids mown down in the street. You are an animal.

Here in America, most children know better than to play in the streets.

I guess it should be no surprise that Welsh children are too damn stupid to know better.

Not that I want to see children harmed, but perhaps this is a case where natural selection really needs to be allowed to do its thing.

But in any case, it's a rather ironic thing for you to accuse me of wanting children to be harmed, given all the insane and evil bullshit that you openly support that is harmful and deadly to far more children than could possibly be affected by anything that happens on the streets of an insignificant shithole like Wales.

Roads in residential and built up areas in Wales now have new restrictions on car speeds. 20 mph is now the upper limit. It used to be 30 mph.

Statistics show that a child hit at 20 is less likely to die than if they were hit at 30. Thats all that needs to be said about this bold new initiative.
How about you idiots keep your kids out of the streets instead?

Here in America, most children know better than to play in the streets.

I guess it should be no surprise that Welsh children are too damn stupid to know better.

Not that I want to see children harmed, but perhaps this is a case where natural selection really needs to be allowed to do its thing.

But in any case, it's a rather ironic thing for you to accuse me of wanting children to be harmed, given all the insane and evil bullshit that you openly support that is harmful and deadly to far more children than could possibly be affected by anything that happens on the streets of an insignificant shithole like Wales.
Kids in the US arent even safe in school because of you gun nuts. Why do you hate kids ?

You want to seee kids mown down in the street. You are an animal.
mguns.jpg

Roads in residential and built up areas in Wales now have new restrictions on car speeds. 20 mph is now the upper limit. It used to be 30 mph.

Statistics show that a child hit at 20 is less likely to die than if they were hit at 30. Thats all that needs to be said about this bold new initiative.
Just how bad are the roads there?

Statistics show that a child hit at 20 is less likely to die than if they were hit at 30. That's all that needs to be said about this bold new initiative.
Where are the parents when the "alleged" children run out?

What a shithole Wales is. Did you know, you can run to the shops faster than take a car!!

Look at the road stats per country, and the retarded Welsh have reduced their speed limits. Just shows how inbred and thick they are.

How about you idiots keep your kids out of the streets instead?
When I was a kid we played in the street all the time. Speed limit was 25mph. No one was hurt. Seems the Brits have stupid children or, stupid drivers or both. Hey, we got kids in the hood that can run faster than 20 mph.

Pffft.
Where does anyone actually obey the speed limit?

They now put those flashing speed warning signs everywhere, especially in school zones and people still fly right through at 20 mph over.

If no one is actually enforcing the law, the law simply gets ignored.

Pffft.
Where does anyone actually obey the speed limit?

They now put those flashing speed warning signs everywhere, especially in school zones and people still fly right through at 20 mph over.

If no one is actually enforcing the law, the law simply gets ignored.
People usually drive 15mph faster than posted speed limit with no cop around.

Forum List

Back