TWELVE SECONDS explains why GUNS ARE GOOD!

Liberty

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2009
colorado
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taih2zUOmIM&]Family Guy Moses and Jesus Fight The Romans - YouTube[/ame]

I've always thought attacking guns is illogical.

I know your position but for general reference did you know that only 2% of gun crimes are committed with legal guns or by those permitted to carry a gun legally?

Of course its a crime in several states to shoot a criminal in the back while he is running away after he just got done ripping your house off, and pointing his gun in your families face..

And instances like that are classified as "crimes" by gun owners, when in reality those "crimes" were justifiable....

I suppose my point is that those who legally own weapons are the least likely to use them, er the least dangerous.

Thugs on the other hand will steal or buy black market weapons and use them in nefarious schemes.

We're granted the right to keep and bear arms to protect ourselves from authoritarian rule, and to protect ourselves from bandits - it's too bad those playing for the other side do not see this.

A gun is nothing more than a tool, one can use it responsibly and honestly or they can use it with selfishness and negligence...

I suppose the decision lays in the hands of the person in possession of the weapon...

Guns are nothing more than a tool, good people will be good and bad people will be bad.

Forum List

Back