TV Commercials You Hate

This can be for any reason. Well one I think is ridiculous is the:
Breathe Right nasal strips.
Shut Your Mouth. This is one I am Sick Of Hearing. Does anyone use these things? Or should men(and I've had a girlfriend who denied snoring and I recorded her while she was) snore loud and proud?

I use the cheaper storebrands and darned if they don't work if you get them to stick. don't know about snoring but they'll fix the chronic upstate NY stuffy nose problem.

Worst one right now is that girl in the car doing Blondie's 'Rapture'. I want to stuff a sock in her mouth. And note to the makers,

I have no idea what you're selling in that commercial so the joke's on you.

I can't stand that fucking Toaster Strudel kid. I want to punch him in the face.

Fucking Nazi...

I felt that way about the guy on The Mentalist.

My brother told me I was crazy.

When my brother tells you you are crazy, you got some fuckin' issues!!!!!

The Toaster Strudel commercial cracks me up. the seemingly hidden messages in ads are too funny. And when the glamour card is played for some is great. I can't say I have seen a Victoria's Secret ad I didn't like.

There is not enough free space on this forum to list all of the ignorant, inane, boring, disgusting TV commercials!!!

How about that simpering jerk who claims his website guarantees you will find your "march for life"?

Forum List

Back