Fifty Shades of Vomit

Goddess_Ashtara

Gold Member
Reaction score
I love BDSM... but I get the feeling that this "Fifty shades of grey" book and movie don't even come close to depicting how intense our sessions can actually get.

:whip::dev2:

OP
Carla_Danger

Carla_Danger

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I love BDSM... but I get the feeling that this "Fifty shades of grey" book and movie don't even come close to depicting how intense our sessions can actually get.

:whip::dev2:

LOL!

It wasn't the lack of whips and chains that caused this movie to suck, however, it would have been more entertaining watching them whip themselves with wet noodles...come to think of it. :p

DGS49

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I read the book and it was the most disgusting piece of filth I have ever read. Not likely to see the movie.

If I had a daughter who debased herself the way that young "lady" did, I think I would have to kill her. She truly does not deserve to live.

Goddess_Ashtara

Gold Member
Reaction score
I read the book and it was the most disgusting piece of filth I have ever read. Not likely to see the movie.

If I had a daughter who debased herself the way that young "lady" did, I think I would have to kill her. She truly does not deserve to live.
Why would she not deserve to live? What do you find wrong with engaging in exciting BDSM sexual scenarios?

DGS49

Platinum Member
Reaction score
There is nothing "wrong" with voluntarily engaging in most things. Debasing and selling yourself to a degenerate because he happens to be handsome and rich...not so nice.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List