Turns Out The So Called Insurrection Was A Lie

Mz2fcxu.jpg

If the four hours of Jan 6 was an insurrection it was a piss poor one. OWS did a better job in it's various projects and the FBI did a better job with it's faked "dossier". Maybe Sen. Bernie Sanders was mad enough to encourage his devout follower and democrat activist, James Hodgkinson to start the revolution by murdering every member of a Republican baseball team. The FBI never questioned Sanders or even analyzed the handwriting on Hodgkinson's list of conservative congress people found on his body. The fix was in during the Trump administration and it's the closest America came to a real insurrection in modern history even if the media ignores it.

If the four hours of Jan 6 was an insurrection it was a piss poor one. OWS did a better job in it's various projects and the FBI did a better job with it's faked "dossier". Maybe Sen. Bernie Sanders was mad enough to encourage his devout follower and democrat activist, James Hodgkinson to start the revolution by murdering every member of a Republican baseball team. The FBI never questioned Sanders or even analyzed the handwriting on Hodgkinson's list of conservative congress people. The fix was in during the Trump administration and it's the closest democrats came to a real insurrection in modern history even if the media ignores it.
Exactly. It was a piss poor one and a FAILURE. Another trump failure.

You are pushing the big lie and it has failed. More people believe there was fraud every day.
So do we wait another 3-4 "explosive" weeks for the Fraud to be exposed.
Because as of today, Oct 23rd, the Big Lie is just that......"The BIG LIE"

If the four hours of Jan 6 was an insurrection it was a piss poor one.

Exactly. It was a piss poor one and a FAILURE. Another trump failure.
Exactly bodecea
Just because you attempt to rob a bank with a spear, club, flag pole, spray, end other various weapons, don't mean you 'didn't attempt to rob the bank.'

You just suck at robbing banks, but your still going to jail for your failed bank robbery.

You RWI's apparently suck at "Insurrection" ( see post #121 ).
But just because you FAILED, and pussed out in completing the job, still means you attempted an insurrection, and some are going to jail.

No they haven’t.

Given the facts that Russia was actively trying to disrupt our elections and multiple ties to Trump and his circle made that investigation necessary.

And yet the investigation found no collusion.
It was no worse then your endless investigations into Hilary. Trump’s attempt to withhold promised military aid in an effort to coerce the Ukrainian president to “find” dirt on a personal political rival is pretty much textbook abuse of power. Neither of these was

This was investigated also and was not proven.
Clinton conceded. Clinton did not, a year after the election continue to publically proclaim fraud or claim it was stolen. No Democrat went around trying to pressure election officials, state legislators or governors to “find” more votes, or to proclaim fraud and he would take care of it. The corruption and abuse of power here is so blatant that excusing it by pretending the Dems, for all their faults, did the equivalent is laughable.

Either claiming election fraud or claiming Russia collusion based on anecdotal evidence, they’re basically the same thing.
The Dems did not encourage followers to storm the Capitol and “take back” the “stolen“ election nor did they liken it to a group of tourists. This is taking “sore loser” to the point of destroying the democratic process in this country in order to install the losing candidate. The Dems don’t even come close.

Bullshit. Trump never exhorted his supporters to “storm the Capital”. I’ve watched the entire seventy minute video of his speech at the rally that day - specifically to see what Democrats were foaming at the mouth about - and nothing he said could be construed as incitement to break into the Capital building or even to riot.

They’re pulling the same shit over Chapelle’s recent show. Just as I did with the Trump video, I watched Chappele’s The Closer to see what all the hubub was about and I’m honestly baffled by the anger over it. He said nothing that could be construed as transphobic.

Last edited:
the AG himself said no one charged with insurrection.

now what, chief?
Did he say no one will be?
By the way. I'd like to read what he actually DID say...not that I don't believe you...but you know...you're a Trumper so...

By the way. I'd like to read what he actually DID say...not that I don't believe you...but you know...you're a Trumper so...
see edit.

and thinking you are an idiot doesn't make me a Trumper.

the most stupid of people are this binary.

see edit.

and thinking you are an idiot doesn't make me a Trumper.

the most stupid of people are this binary.
From Townhall

Asked by Representative Louie Gohmert (R-TX) whether any of the individuals arrested in connection with the events of January 6th were charged with "insurrection," Garland answered "I don't believe so."

That's the best you got?

But you're not a Trump Humper huh?

Whatever you say sweetness

We all know that no one will be charged with insurrection, but morons will hold out hope that they will until they all die of old age.

Forum List

Back