Turns Out The So Called Insurrection Was A Lie

No they haven’t.

Given the facts that Russia was actively trying to disrupt our elections and multiple ties to Trump and his circle made that investigation necessary. It was no worse then your endless investigations into Hilary. Trump’s attempt to withhold promised military aid in an effort to coerce the Ukrainian president to “find” dirt on a personal political rival is pretty much textbook abuse of power. Neither of these was bogus.

Clinton conceded. Clinton did not, a year after the election continue to publically proclaim fraud or claim it was stolen. No Democrat went around trying to pressure election officials, state legislators or governors to “find” more votes, or to proclaim fraud and he would take of it. The corruption and abuse of power here is so blatant that excusing it by pretending the Dems, for all their faults, did the equivalent is laughable.

The Dems did not encourage followers to storm the Capitol and “take back” the “stolen“ election nor did they liken it to a group of tourists. This is taking “sore loser” to the point of destroying the democratic process in this country in order to install the losing candidate. The Dems don’t even come close.

I agree with everything you said except Trump did not lose. Not legitimately anyways.

Thousands of people an provide evidence that you are a moron. Does that make you one? If the “evidence” doesn’t even withstand court scrutiny then it is nothing.

That doesn't even make any sense.

No they haven’t.

Given the facts that Russia was actively trying to disrupt our elections and multiple ties to Trump and his circle made that investigation necessary. It was no worse then your endless investigations into Hilary. Trump’s attempt to withhold promised military aid in an effort to coerce the Ukrainian president to “find” dirt on a personal political rival is pretty much textbook abuse of power. Neither of these was bogus.

Clinton conceded. Clinton did not, a year after the election continue to publically proclaim fraud or claim it was stolen. No Democrat went around trying to pressure election officials, state legislators or governors to “find” more votes, or to proclaim fraud and he would take care of it. The corruption and abuse of power here is so blatant that excusing it by pretending the Dems, for all their faults, did the equivalent is laughable.

The Dems did not encourage followers to storm the Capitol and “take back” the “stolen“ election nor did they liken it to a group of tourists. This is taking “sore loser” to the point of destroying the democratic process in this country in order to install the losing candidate. The Dems don’t even come close.
Amen!

Really? You guys kept up your Russia bs for the entire presidency….We’re just getting started.

No they didn’t. Once Mueller was done, there was no more investigation, just a lot of grumbling.

I agree with everything you said except Trump did not lose. Not legitimately anyways.

He totally lost. And legitimately. I could just as easily say Clinton won in 2016, because it was utterly unbelievable that someone like could have won, but that wasn’t the case, 2016 withstood election scrutiny and court tests and the Dems screamed and cried and marched in pink pussy hats, then acknowledged Trump was president, and that was that. Likewise with 2020. It withstood even MORE scrutiny in the courts, the Trump DoJ, multiple audits but unlike the Dems, the Pubs didn’t stop at marching around in silly hats, they stormed the Capitol and attempted to violently overturn it and they STILL haven’t accepted it. They are so tied to Trump being a winner that loss cannot be conceived of as legitimate. Even when it it is.

That doesn't even make any sense.
Anyone can say anything or claim to have evidence, that doesn’t make it true. Courts have strict criteria on what can be admitted as evidence and if a case has no standing or doesn’t meet the minimal evidence standard it will be tossed and it should be or the courts would be clogged With crap. A lot of so’called evidence ended up either being completely debunked, turned out to be the witness not understanding the process, or testimonials that either turned fictitious or could not be in any way corroborated.

He totally lost. And legitimately. I could just as easily say Clinton won in 2016, because it was utterly unbelievable that someone like could have won, but that wasn’t the case, 2016 withstood election scrutiny and court tests and the Dems screamed and cried and marched in pink pussy hats, then acknowledged Trump was president, and that was that. Likewise with 2020. It withstood even MORE scrutiny in the courts, the Trump DoJ, multiple audits but unlike the Dems, the Pubs didn’t stop at marching around in silly hats, they stormed the Capitol and attempted to violently overturn it and they STILL haven’t accepted it. They are so tied to Trump being a winner that loss cannot be conceived of as legitimate. Even when it it is.

Anyone can say anything or claim to have evidence, that doesn’t make it true. Courts have strict criteria on what can be admitted as evidence and if a case has no standing or doesn’t meet the minimal evidence standard it will be tossed and it should be or the courts would be clogged With crap. A lot of so’called evidence ended up either being completely debunked, turned out to be the witness not understanding the process, or testimonials that either turned fictitious or could not be in any way corroborated.

Whatever if that's what you believe. Violence is wrong and you're right with that part but with everything else you are wrong. All the evidence points to it.

Sure they can. I could produce a thousand “testimonials” from people stating you are a moron. But it is worthless without some sort of corroboration.

He meant nobody really thinks he is a moron. However, there are TONS of people on here who think you are a moron and even though I'm not one of them I still think you are highly mistaken,.. I wouldn't talk though when you're not exactly miss popular around here. That's all I'm saying. Take that with a grain of salt if you want to but I'm just giving you some friendly advice.

iu

iu
So your only lame ass response is "whataboutism".

Your people invaded and attacked the Capitol.
The Capitol.

They deserve every charge handed to them.

So your only lame ass response is "whataboutism".

Your people invaded and attacked the Capitol.
The Capitol.

They deserve every charge handed to them.
The term "whataboutism," is the leftwinger's way to announce that he's proud to be a hypocrite.

The term "whataboutism," is the leftwinger's way to announce that he's proud to be a hypocrite.
Your RWI friends fucked up big time listening to trump and his Big Lie.

The RWI’s deserve every arrest and every charge and eventually every sentence.

Forum List

Back