Turnout The Lights, The Party Is Over, Bitch!!!

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, maybe Hillary and this Crook may share same Jail Cell?
sam_1954.jpg

Corrine Brown: 'I'm clean' of wrongdoing? Sounds like a familiar saying from True Crooks!!! Hillary Clinton comes to mind!!!

TALLAHASSEE — U.S. Rep. Corrine Brown rebutted allegations Friday that she might have broken the law.

During a tumultuous news conference on Friday, the Jacksonville Democrat said, "I'm clean," after being asked multiple times about an ongoing investigation linked to a charity.

The House Ethics Committee this week announced it has opened a probe over a number of allegations, including "fraudulent activity" with an unnamed organization.

The committee will defer to the Justice Department and not actively pursue the case. The panel also is aware of allegations that Brown may have improperly solicited charitable donations, used campaign money for personal use, and failed to comply with tax laws.

Corrine Brown: 'I'm clean' of wrongdoing

"GTP"
arrest-hillary.jpg

Attachments

• sterkel3.jpg
    sterkel3.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 92
Politically speaking, nothing would make me happier in the world, than to see Hillary in chains. Sadly, after murderer Ted Kennedy was defended by the criminal-loving-left, I have no doubt no such fate awaits Hillary.

Politically speaking, nothing would make me happier in the world, than to see Hillary in chains. Sadly, after murderer Ted Kennedy was defended by the criminal-loving-left, I have no doubt no such fate awaits Hillary.

What did Teddy ever do to anyone one? I mean aside from driving his intern into the river, letting her drown, and waiting until he knew she was good and dead before bothering to call the cops.

But that can happen to the best of us.

Didn't know ya was a Nat King Cole fan, did ya?

The Party's Over
by Nat King Cole
The party's over
It's time to call it a day
They've burst your pretty balloon
And taken the moon away
It's time to wind up
The masquerade
Just make your mind up
The piper must be paid
The party's over
The candles flicker and dim
You danced and dreamed through the night
It seemed to be right just being with him
Now you must wake up, all dreams must end
Take off your makeup, the party's over
It's all over, my friend
The party's over
It's time to call it a day
Now you must wake up, all dreams must end
Take off your makeup, the party's over
It's all over, my friend
It's all over, my friend

What did Teddy ever do to anyone one? I mean aside from driving his intern into the river, letting her drown, and waiting until he knew she was good and dead before bothering to call the cops.

But that can happen to the best of us.

Just like raping a campaign volunteer, and suggesting she put ice on the lip he cut, is nothing big.... that happens every Thursday.

Your mistake here is comparing this to Mrs Tuzla Clinton. This is a fairly low-level person, low in the food chain. She can be sacrificed to make it look like they police their own. Mrs Tuzla is too big to jail. She is going nowhere unless the voters of America send her packing. Which I am hoping they do but don't think they will.

Last edited:
Read the link provided in my signature line, concerning Bosnia and Tuzla. Damn spelling.

sorry. my browser does not show "signature lines"? below cut/paste is all I see on yours? what does mine say?

Freewill
Gold Member
Thanks Received:3,182
Ratings:+7,485

Forum List

Back