Turnout by Republicans Was Great. It's Just That Many of Them Didn't Vote for Republicans

That's right, simple public health guidelines are just like the Nazis. When George Washington pushed them ... Nazi.

Now, don't you have some more white supremacist and antisemite rectums to suck?

Oh will you be too busy stroking yourself over Putin's genocides?

Maybe you'll be faking stories about the how Jews/liberals are harming children to justify more brownshirt violence. That's a big fascist favorite.

Or maybe eliminating freedom of choice concerning abortion. Again, a fascist standby.

Is there any policy you hold which _isn't_ identical to those held by the Nazis? Because I can't see one.
You need 30 days observation.

Former owners? It has always been the Democrats who want to own people of color, while the Republican party wants to embrace them as equals. Shame you are too stupid to know that.

There are currently 58 black people serving I'm Congress....

TWO are Republican. That's 0.37% of Congress.

Sell stupid elsewhere.

Ever seen the Movie "Gangs of New York"? Old Boss Tweed says "Never mind the Ballots. Keep COUNTING. The COUNT matters. Not the Votes".

And Republicans don't count ballots? Is that because they can't count?

And Republicans don't count ballots? Is that because they can't count?
They haven't learned the game yet. Repubs need to do as Dems do. Harvest ballots. Vote early. Stuff the Drop boxes. ----Perhaps you didn't understand ,being a stupid Libby. Actual ballots and "Counting" are different things.

They haven't learned the game yet. Repubs need to do as Dems do. Harvest ballots. Vote early. Stuff the Drop boxes. ----Perhaps you didn't understand ,being a stupid Libby. Actual ballots and "Counting" are different things.

:cuckoo:

A pity you can't prove anything illegal took place. But you do have your delusions and they do seem to bring you comfort; so there's that.

A pity you can't prove anything illegal took place. But you do have your delusions and they do seem to bring you comfort; so there's that.
Like I said. The Dems changed the rules. Using COVID as an excuse. Repubs need to learn the new game. And PLAY it. Besides ,you motherfuckers NEVER prove shit you say. As in that lying Russia Probe.

Like I said. The Dems changed the rules. Using COVID as an excuse. Repubs need to learn the new game. And PLAY it. Besides ,you motherfuckers NEVER prove shit you say. As in that lying Russia Probe.

What "Russia probe" did I lie about?

You mean like Polio vaccine mandates which have all but eradicated that awful disease? That really bothers you, huh?

Mandates are mandates, whether you like them or not. They violate civil rights.

If you support mandates, you ARE a fascist.

LOL

You poor, demented soul. They protect society from grave illnesses that retards like you would prefer.

Fascism is Fascism, dumbass. Either you support it or you don't.

Changing the RULES is the crime. The "Count" was probably right. Of course ,nobody was allowed to examine the "Ballots".

You need 30 days observation.
Is there any position you hold on any topic that differs from the position held by the Nazis? Westwall couldn't name any, being that he's probably the most hardcore fascist here. Can you name any?

Like Westwall, do the Russian fascist genocide tactics in Ukraine give you a special thrill?

Is it the currect conservative censorship lust, book burning crusades and death threats against librarians that inspire your devotion?

Does the conservative brownshirt violence against all of their political opponents turn you on?

Are the constant conservative fake news propaganda barrages what you especially adore?

Does the escalating conservative antisemitism and white supremacism excite you?

Do you miss the horrific government corruption under Trump?

Or is it the constant and ongoing attempts by conservatives to steal elections that makes your swear feality to DerParteiRepublikkan?

If you want to say you love all fascist conservative tactics equally, I think everyone would buy that.

Last edited:
Do keep up. Even Sean Hannity has admitted that everything you're babbling was BS.

You were fooled by really stupid lies, because you're a cult imbecile.
So YOU believed the Russia Hoax? Another Drone. Keep watching PMSNBC. It can even lower YOUR IQ. Hard as that may seem.

Forum List

Back