Turnout by Republicans Was Great. It's Just That Many of Them Didn't Vote for Republicans

Or their votes weren't counted...

Right. Those Republican election officials in those states didn’t count the Republican votes, and the courts that took the cases just ignored the evidence.

That the story you’re sticking with skippy?

Dayum, are you ever committed to crazy. I literally linked my post where I said I didn't believe it; yet here you are, insisting I did.

:cuckoo:
With that picture of Trump in jail? THAT alone proves you are a liar. As are all Libbys.

Several points to note:

Candidate quality matters. It's the reason Kemp easily won reelection in Georgia while Walker failed, why Sununu easily won reelection in New Hampshire, while the Congressional candidates failed. It's why Republicans did well in the Arizona House races and the Republican State Treasurer candidate won easily, but their gubernatorial and Senate candidates came up short. "Stop the Steal" is a failed platform to run on and some of them, like Kari Lake, still haven't learned their lesson. Throw in backlash to the Dobbs ruling also. The Trump sycophants got their clocks cleaned and it will happen again in the next election if Republican voters don't wise up.
The NH Senate candidate ran on litterboxes in classrooms.

Surprisingly, he didn't prevail.

Pictures do not lie. It is still there ,Liar.

No, but you lie, claiming I believed Trump colluded with Russia even after I showed you I didn't believe it...

I’ve seen no evidence to date that trump colluded with Russia in regards to them hacking Democrats. So no, I have not made any such accusation. Like most others, I’m waiting for Mueller to release his report on the matter before I render a judgement on it.

No, but you lie, claiming I believed Trump colluded with Russia even after I showed you I didn't believe it...

So ya want him in jail anyway? What a stupid piece of shit. But a typical Democrat. All stupid pieces of shit.

Turnout by Republicans Was Great. It's Just That Many of Them Didn't Vote for Republicans​

Don't tell me you believe that BS that republicans who turned out in record numbers to give Trump more votes than any sitting president in history who were 100% for MAGA were two years later so repelled by a few great candidates like Kari Lake that they actually switched parties to vote Democrat instead and screw themselves to the wall? Tell me you don't really SERIOUS believe that?!

If you want Republicans to vote a straight GOP ticket, don't put unqualified idiots, like Hershel Walker, on the ballot.

Unqualified? What qualification for office did Walker not meet? SPIT IT OUT. With just a few more votes, he would be in office.

Then tell us what AOC's qualifications are other than entertaining men at a bar!

Screen Shot 2022-04-30 at 6.57.41 PM.png

Unqualified? What qualification for office did Walker not meet? SPIT IT OUT. With just a few more votes, he would be in office.

Then tell us what AOC's qualifications are other than entertaining men at a bar!

Let's see, in high schools she came in 2nd in her category (microbiology) in the International Science and Engineering Fair. While in college she was an intern for a US Senator, and worked his section of foreign affairs. And she graduated cum laude from Boston University with a BA in international relations and economics.

Walker lied about graduating at the top of his class when he did not even graduate from UGA. He lied about numerous businesses and charitable contributions.

I am no fan of AOC. But she is certainly qualified. While Walker carries a fake badge and wants to be a werewolf.

Let's see, in high schools she came in 2nd in her category (microbiology) in the International Science and Engineering Fair. While in college she was an intern for a US Senator, and worked his section of foreign affairs. And she graduated cum laude from Boston University with a BA in international relations and economics.
Gee, you coulda fooled me. She doesn't talk like she could even make it through high school. Must be why she used to tend bar and wait tables. Did Walker ever do that?

Walker lied about graduating at the top of his class
Like Joe Biden.

when he did not even graduate from UGA. He lied about numerous businesses and charitable contributions.
Like Joe Biden, whose lies and plagiarism is legendary. So that either makes Walker at least as qualified as Joe Biden, or you just proved Biden has no business emptying trash cans.

Gee, you coulda fooled me. She doesn't talk like she could even make it through high school. Must be why she used to tend bar and wait tables. Did Walker ever do that?

Like Joe Biden.

Like Joe Biden, whose lies and plagiarism is legendary. So that either makes Walker at least as qualified as Joe Biden, or you just proved Biden has no business emptying trash cans.

Biden did graduate from Syracuse College of Law. He then clerked at a prominent law firm before entering politics.

Walker claimed he was beta Club president and valedictorian of his high school class. When no evidence of that could be found, the claim was taken off his web site. Just like he claimed to have graduated in the top 1% of his class at UGA, but was later shown to have no graduated at all.

As for what Walker did for a living after the NFL, there has been a lot of dispute over his claims. Most of those claims being grossly exaggerated.

Biden did graduate from Syracuse College of Law. He then clerked at a prominent law firm before entering politics.

Yeah, I know, he was near the bottom of his class. From there, he skated right into politics knowing he couldn't make it in the private sector, had no brains, no talent, no personality, then from there, grifted his way up plagiarizing other people's work lying flagrantly to this day while showing gross incompetence. Even Obumma called him a fuckup. Since then, it looks like he used his connections in world politics in a slick quid pro quo scheme using his son to launder money for himself and democrats under the table only to be illegitimately installed in the WH where he has proven himself a traitor to the nation, a fascist, and the worst president in history bar none.

I'd bet you $2,000 that if given the same chance, Walker could do a lot better with one hand tied behind his back.

So ya want him in jail anyway? What a stupid piece of shit. But a typical Democrat. All stupid pieces of shit.

Not for that, no. Why on Earth would I when I said there's no evidence he colluded with Russia?

You're out of your fucking mind. :cuckoo:

Don't tell me you believe that BS that republicans who turned out in record numbers to give Trump more votes than any sitting president in history who were 100% for MAGA were two years later so repelled by a few great candidates like Kari Lake that they actually switched parties to vote Democrat instead and screw themselves to the wall? Tell me you don't really SERIOUS believe that?!

About 6% of Republicans didn't vote for him according to exit polls. Reality is such a bitch to you, huh?

Forum List

Back