CDZ Turning the western-US and southern-EU annual brushfires into very useful power plant output, by pruning the trees with large tractors/shredders

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Scientific Ideas Scientific Theories and useful ideas for a better human condition - Google Drive
Engineering Engineering - Google Drive

Turning the western-US and southern-EU annual brushfires into very useful power plant output, by pruning the trees with large tractors/shredders just in time.

this 'Engineering' link has some very useful ideas to manage the now annual brushfires in the western USA and southern EU.
the 'power plant 2' is even (c) by me, but donated to humanity :)

(gonna get some more sleep now, woke up too early today)

other interesting links of mine (since the psychiatry thread has been closed for further replies) :
* peacefan aka Gavan Hoverswell on facebook aka DJ FireSnake (my Chinese astrology sign) DJ FireSnake (Rene AJM Veerman) - Google Drive
* Weed anti-cancer evidence Evidence - weed marijuana - anti cancer - Google Drive
* Telepathy manual telepathy_manual - Google Drive

Scientific Ideas Scientific Theories and useful ideas for a better human condition - Google Drive

Turning the western-US and southern-EU annual brushfires into very useful power plant output, by pruning the trees with large tractors/shredders just in time.

this 'Engineering' link has some very useful ideas to manage the now annual brushfires in the western USA and southern EU.

other interesting links of mine (since the psychiatry thread has been closed for further replies) :
* peacefan aka Gavan Hoverswell on facebook aka DJ FireSnake (my Chinese astrology sign) DJ FireSnake (Rene AJM Veerman) - Google Drive
* Weed anti-cancer evidence Evidence - weed marijuana - anti cancer - Google Drive
:cuckoo:

I am guessing you are preemptively treating yourself for cancer.
actually my friendly-tumor has *shrunk in size* while consuming more 'stoned' weed than 'high' weed..

i use pre-rolleds, the left-overs from the 'coffeeshop' selling method in the Netherlands (sweetened healthy drinks combine real well with the use of tobacco and weed)...

:)

Hell, the green wieners will fight tooth-n-nail to see the growed-up areas stay that way. I've seen them go to court and get a injunction to stop proposed brush/tree clearing along a state road before. They are bat-shit insane.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2022 at 20:07
Subject: Re: MAJOR FORMAT CHANGE FOR MY ANNOUNCEMENTS : LINKS ONLY FROM NOW ON, PRINT PAPER COPIES OF ENTIRE THREAD PLEASE. MULTIPLE IF CAUTIOUS / PRACTICAL-PARANOID. STORE IN MULTIPLE SECURE LOCATIONS.
To: INTERNATIONAL MEDIA AND INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES <[email protected]>, CIA <[email protected]>, NSA <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, CNN <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, Mossad <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, NOS <[email protected]>, VandaagDeDag <[email protected]>, Donna Marrozos <[email protected]>, VK Redactie <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, Team Nieuws.nl <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, Foreign and Commonwealth Office - Parliamentary Branch <[email protected]>, Foreign and Commonwealth Office - Correspondence Section <[email protected]>, Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State - Alistair Burt MP <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, Mikki Tan <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, Russian Good Cops in Russian intel and military and police units, because i am a student of Systema among other martial arts - https://is.gd/cheetahkungfu & https://cheetahkungfu playlists - plz hit subsribe and like the videos you like - snowwalking and packing a go bag are particularly interesting - this list is restricted to the Judo level of the sport <[email protected]>, [email protected], forward to The Phillipines govt and intel circles and armies and police forces please <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, Russian Good Cops in Russian intel and military and police units, because i am a student of Systema among other martial arts - https://is.gd/cheetahkungfu & https://cheetahkungfu playlists - plz hit subsribe and like the videos you like - snowwalking and packing a go bag are particularly interesting - this list is restricted to the Judo level of the sport <[email protected]>, [email protected], forward to The Phillipines govt and intel circles and armies and police forces please <[email protected]>, Russian Good Cops in Russian intel and military and police units, because i am a student of Systema among other martial arts - https://is.gd/cheetahkungfu & https://cheetahkungfu playlists - plz hit subsribe and like the videos you like - snowwalking and packing a go bag are particularly interesting - this list is restricted to the Judo level of the sport <[email protected]>, [email protected], forward to The Phillipines govt and intel circles and armies and police forces please <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>

my new signature, which is the full and actual truth, as are ALL of my (t-)reports to ALL of you. We are *all* only Human (we all make mistakes, some more just more than others). Even Assad and that Libyan guy who was killed in action while leading a country, have already cried over the grief they caused their country men and women and children. THEY HAVE REPENTED. Saddam and Bin Laden Too.

On Sat, 22 Jan 2022 at 19:58, Peacefan Netherlands <[email protected]> wrote:
CDZ - Psychiatry needs a "minor upgrade". Here's the first steps towards that. AND : the outlawing of smoking by price and other nasty means is ILLEGAL

CDZ - Turning the western-US and southern-EU annual brushfires into very useful power plant output, by pruning the trees with large tractors/shredders

--
-- Gavan Hoverswell (登录 Facebook), Rene AJM Veerman, xy-05-1977
-- rank in NATO : top-most planetary, likely interstellar, and possibly even intergalactic Admiral.
-- the only valid issuer of Memo 718 orders within NATO, which have to receive Memo-618 approval by ALL US national politicians, not just the leading ones. Good-cop
Judges of the US are invited to do the checking of that, for now. But not obligated to participate in such checks.

--
--
-- rank in NATO : top-most planetary, likely interstellar, and possibly even intergalactic Admiral.
-- the only valid issuer of Memo 718 (see Hollywood's recent "The Good Fight" legal drama series) orders within NATO, which have to receive Memo-618 approval by ALL US national politicians, not just the leading ones. Good-cop
Judges of the US are invited to do the checking of that, for now. But even those are not obligated to participate in such checks.
FINAL CHECKS WILL BE DONE BY INTERGALACTIC DIVINE POWERS and the ACTUAL INTERGALACTIC FEDERATION OF PLANETS (as displayed in Hollywood's Star Trek Series - hint Jean Luc Picard is back in the latest TV series of that, and it's a GREAT vision of the ACTUAL future!), not just the Christian God.

--
--
-- the only valid issuer of Memo 718 (see Hollywood's recent "The Good Fight" legal drama series) orders within NATO, which have to receive Memo-618 approval by ALL US national politicians, not just the leading ones. Good-cop
Judges of the US are invited to do the checking of that, for now. But even those are not obligated to participate in such checks.
FINAL CHECKS WILL BE DONE BY INTERGALACTIC DIVINE POWERS and the ACTUAL INTERGALACTIC FEDERATION OF PLANETS (as displayed in Hollywood's Star Trek Series - hint Jean Luc Picard is back in the latest TV series of that, and it's a GREAT vision of the ACTUAL future!), not just the Christian God.

Doesn't the EU & US already burn massive amounts of Biomass in their power-plants? We already have 163 Biomass fueled power-plants here in North America generating 5.9MW.
sure seems like we could use more? something for Biden's 2nd term perhaps, in the US? :)
The real issue will be money. It cost a lot to remove & transport this biomass. It also cost a lot to build power plants near the problem areas as they pop-up.
put a razor-blade machine on military tank-tracks, make it fuel efficient, secure the fuel against fire by opening a valve to the ground from it's control booth (air filtered and airco installed), then drive it out of the hazard zone during actual fires.

the cutting arm should be at least 10 yards (meters) wide, making 2 of these trains capable of creating quick work of creating a long stretch of cleared area between heavy fire area and light fire areas. normal ground teams with anti fire equipment (those big lawn fire clearing tools that dont use water), can put out small fires in "the safe zones".. use oxygen masks!

the collection train-truck, also on tank-tracks (collection vehicles as well!), rides behind the razor blade machine, and is fully secured against fire from all sides, and has it's own long lasting oxygen supply,

the transfer of wood chips should ideally happen before the seasonal brush fires start, but can also happen during brushfire season, if you use (sea-)water in the collection train truck and a long flexible fire proof transfer hose for the wood chips, that can then be dried in a secure area factory on the industrial area of any town or city.

good luck, southern Europe and western US!

***almost nothing can beat human intellect + intelligence + creativity combined***!

Last edited:
sure seems like we could use more? something for Biden's 2nd term perhaps, in the US? :)

put a razor-blade machine on military tank-tracks, make it fuel efficient, secure the fuel against fire by opening a valve to the ground from it's control booth (air filtered and airco installed), then drive it out of the hazard zone during actual fires.

the cutting arm should be at least 10 yards (meters) wide, making 2 of these trains capable of creating quick work of creating a long stretch of cleared area between heavy fire area and light fire areas. normal ground teams with anti fire equipment (those big lawn fire clearing tools that dont use water), can put out small fires in "the safe zones".. use oxygen masks!

the collection train-truck, also on tank-tracks (collection vehicles as well!), rides behind the razor blade machine, and is fully secured against fire from all sides, and has it's own long lasting oxygen supply,

the transfer of wood chips should ideally happen before the seasonal brush fires start, but can also happen during brushfire season, if you use (sea-)water in the collection train truck and a long flexible fire proof transfer hose for the wood chips, that can then be dried in a secure area factory on the industrial area of any town or city.

good luck, southern Europe and western US!

***almost nothing can beat human intellect + intelligence + creativity combined***!
You seriously need to seek out mental health counseling immediately!

Forum List

Back