Turner Classic Movies

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Bay State
Regardless of ones political views, make no mistake about it, Ted Turner deserves the utmost of gratitude in his preservation and showing of the classic movies. TCM is one of my favorite channels. Unfortunately, the vast majority of films produced today are just flat out unwatchable, especially the ones from from Disney. When I watch the classics on TCM; sure, of course they didn't have the modern technology of today. What did they have that to this day vastly overcomes that? That actors, actresses, directors, writers, etc. just had heart, passion, and especially creativity that has been completely lacking for the past several decades. Keep in mind, I have yet to see a production on TCM that isn't a several decades older than I am. Yet, when I watch these old productions, the heart, passion, creativity and imagination make me completely ignore the lack of modern technology. When I watch these productions, and even enjoy Lawrence Welk on PBS, I am just like wow, the actors, actresses, directors and writers are nearly to the point of pathetic compared to the old time classics.

Watch TCM, not only will you enjoy the productions, but it is just fun, relaxing and enjoyable as well. While I highly doubt Ted Turner would ever stop by this forum, if perhaps he should, I hope he sees the my thankfulness for his efforts with TCM. Thank you Ted.

the woke left wing hate stuff in movies is unwatchable
a lot of actors have also tainted their careers with left wing hate, and they are unwatchable
Give some Factual Examples.
Waiting...............................................

What is an example of Baldwin being "Woke" in a Movie?
None, but his personal character is phony. Hollywood celebrities today are nothing but a bunch of Satanists who delve into child sacrifices for their adrenochrome appetites.

1659934669860.png

1659934717130.png
1659934955496.png

1659935050282.png

Attachments

• 1659935050522.png
    1659935050522.png
    143.8 KB · Views: 19
What is an example of Baldwin being "Woke" in a Movie?
He deserves pure karma as a paid propagandist. SNL since the women took over years before became totally Prog and he did his part to demean and destroy others who did not vote their way.

Forum List

Back