Turley says the quiet part out loud.

Well except of course the one where you all claim there’s a ton of evidence which proves criminal wrongdoing. :rolleyes:
Nope. No facts were disproven.

Didn’t you ever learn that one person saying something isn’t evidence? Can’t you grasp that he offered an opinion about one thing but not about another thing?

Damn, you’re an appalling simpleton.

Nope. No facts were disproven.

Didn’t you ever learn that one person saying something isn’t evidence? Can’t you grasp that he offered an opinion about one thing but not about another thing?

Damn, you’re an appalling simpleton.
Technically it was never fact as we told you. But that never stopped you from asserting it as such at every opportunity. Even now you deny it despite Turley pissing in your pool.
Keep hoping for that miracle.

An opinion piece from CNN “sums things up” in the usual distorted and dishonest fashion.

Next.

Hutch Starskey -- KneeJerk knows Fact Checks are not Opinion pieces. He's just playing his old Ilar M., games

If you were a honesty and reasoned man, you'd step up and refute one checked fact. But WE ALL KNOW you like to play dodgeball, so here goes:

Refute this one: "Republicans have presented no evidence Biden himself received foreign money."

or this one: "Jim Jordan falsely claims Hunter Biden said he was unqualified for Burisma board."

or this one: "Jordan’s misleading claim about the Justice Department."

Jordan cited new documents obtained from IRS whistleblowers, made public by House Republicans on Wednesday, to argue that the Justice Department improperly blocked investigators from asking about Joe Biden in a 2020 search warrant related to Hunter Biden’s overseas dealings.

“We learned yesterday, in the search warrant…examining Hunter Biden electronic communications, they weren’t allowed to ask about Political Figure 1,” Jordan said. “Political Figure number 1 is the big guy, is Joe Biden.”

Facts First: This is highly misleading. The Justice Department official who gave this instruction said Joe Biden’s name shouldn’t be mentioned in the search warrant because there wasn’t any legal basis to do so. Furthermore, this occurred during Trump’s presidency, so it doesn’t prove pro-Biden meddling by the Biden-era Justice Department.

or this one: BackAgain -- hereby, otherwise, from now on until eternity will be forthwith known as KheeJerk, is one of the least respected, least liked, or least credible posters/members to ever slither over to usmb, from the message boards at the old Hannity site. Those degenerates threw his sorry, old, lying ass out.

Hutch Starskey -- KneeJerk knows Fact Checks are not Opinion pieces. He's just playing his old Ilar M., games

If you were a honesty and reasoned man, you'd step up and refute one checked fact. But WE ALL KNOW you like to play dodgeball, so here goes:

Refute this one: "Republicans have presented no evidence Biden himself received foreign money."

or this one: "Jim Jordan falsely claims Hunter Biden said he was unqualified for Burisma board."

or this one: BackAgain -- hereby, otherwise, from now on until eternity will be forthwith known as KheeJerk, is one of the least respected, least liked, or least credible posters/members to ever slither over to usmb, from the message boards at the old Hannity site. Those degenerates threw his sorry, old, lying ass out.

Why didn't he go Back there Again?

There is evidence and there is an investigation.

The left can't seem to conflate the two enough to protect their beloved pedophile in charge.

Turley.....enough evidence (or supposed evidence) to warrant an investigation.

Turley....said investigation did not turn up enough (he didn't say it didn't turn up anything) to warrant an impeachment proceeding.

I trust Turley.

Technically it was never fact as we told you. But that never stopped you from asserting it as such at every opportunity. Even now you deny it despite Turley pissing in your pool.
Keep hoping for that miracle.
You are back to babbling.

I could set you straight if you could unplug your ears and open your eyes and if you were willing to at last give logic and honesty a try.

There is no contradiction in asserting (1) that there is evidence warranting an impeachment investigation and (2) asserting that there is at present insufficient evidence to warrant an impeachment.

So, despite your frantic and frenetic efforts to conflate thoae two things, it turns out that Turley hasn’t “pissed” in my pool, at all.

Hurry back when you have more of your special brand of nothing to offer.

There is evidence and there is an investigation.

The left can't seem to conflate the two enough to protect their beloved pedophile in charge.

Turley.....enough evidence (or supposed evidence) to warrant an investigation.

Turley....said investigation did not turn up enough (he didn't say it didn't turn up anything) to warrant an impeachment proceeding.

I trust Turley.
How could you not...given his track record.

You are back to babbling.

I could set you straight if you could unplug your ears and open your eyes and if you were willing to at last give logic and honesty a try.

There is no contradiction in asserting (1) that there is evidence warranting an impeachment investigation and (2) asserting that there is at present insufficient evidence to warrant an impeachment.

So, despite your frantic and frenetic efforts to conflate thoae two things, it turns out that Turley hasn’t “pissed” in my pool, at all.

Hurry back when you have more of your special brand of nothing to offer.
So why didn't McCarthy put it to a vote?

The better question is: why do you, except to hear your own fart like bloviations?
butt sniff 1 w text.jpg

KneeJerk? I feel a wet nose on my butt. Are you BackAgain?

Zzz.

“Fact checks” aren’t fact checks when spin and fantasy are the retorts.

You libturds are so fundamentally dishonest, you can no longer distinguish between fact and opinion.

(And I was never thrown out of the Hannity Board. Making up shit is a favorite pastime of lying twats like Dainty.)

Zzz.

“Fact checks” aren’t fact checks when spin and fantasy are the retorts.

You libturds are so fundamentally dishonest, you can no longer distinguish between fact and opinion.

(And I was never thrown out of the Hannity Board. Making up shit is a favorite pastime of lying twats like Dainty.)

Oh! I apologize. You want me to engage with Alternative Giuliani Facts, like you do.

Ain't happening you loser who even the Hannity nuts laughed out of a message board.

Oh! I apologize. You want me to engage with Alternative Giuliani Facts, like you do.

Ain't happening you loser who even the Hannity nuts laughed out of a message board.
You don’t even grasp the difference between a claim and a fact.

And repeating your lie about the Hannity board doesn’t change the fact that it’s a lie.

Sucks to be you. Which is appropriate since you suck bags of dicks regularly. 👍

You don’t even grasp the difference between a claim and a fact.

And repeating your lie about the Hannity board doesn’t change the fact that it’s a lie.

Sucks to be you. Which is appropriate since you suck bags of dicks regularly. 👍
About KneeJerk (formerly BackAgain):

"He denies reality. I've known this clown online since 2004 on the Hannity forum. He was just as much up George W. Bush's ass as he is now with Trump. Bush was his God, he was the biggest cheerleader for the Iraq War, he was positive Saddam had WMDs, Bush did nothing wrong on Katrina, yadda, yadda, yadda. BackAgain (formerly Liability) is just a fundamentally dishonest person. In service to the Republican Party." - The Legend Synthaholic

About KneeJerk (formerly BackAgain):

"He denies reality. I've known this clown online since 2004 on the Hannity forum. He was just as much up George W. Bush's ass as he is now with Trump. Bush was his God, he was the biggest cheerleader for the Iraq War, he was positive Saddam had WMDs, Bush did nothing wrong on Katrina, yadda, yadda, yadda. BackAgain (formerly Liability) is just a fundamentally dishonest person. In service to the Republican Party." - The Legend Synthaholic
How does quoting the vapid opinions of a scumbag like that idiot, Synthia, support your lie?

You’re a failure on every level, dainty.

Forum List

Back