Turkish President Erdogan: ‘Our God Commands Us To Be Violent To Non Muslims”

Turkey is a transcontinental country with part of the country west of Istanbul in Europe, and the larger eastern part of the country in Asia.

Thus it is to Turkey's advantage to manipulate the European vers Russian political tension to further its own agenda and goals. ... :cool:

Turkey was a good ally.

Then it was overrun by Muslims.

The leader of Turkey calling for violence against nonMuslims. Religion of Peace ya know!

Erdogan: “Our God commands us to be violent to the kuffar”
when Turkey was western good ally, we´d inroduce thier condoms and
Turkey should just stand up and ally with Russia.
Muscovy has only 1% of world GDP, Erdogan is not an idiot

Well, I guess we could drive Turkey into the arms of Russia. Throw them out of NATO, embargo the country, etc. Pull our troops out first though.
well my friend , Turks and Muscovites are historical enemies, they just hate each other, so when they will start to kill each other just a matter of time

Vladimir Putin fancies himself a tsar standing up to Turkey's ...

https://qz.com › vladimir-putin-fancies-himself-a-tsar-standing-up-to-turke...

Dec 4, 2015 - He counts himself among Russia's historical “Greats,” along with Catherine and Ivan whose claims to fame were crusades ... to these Turkic Turkmens, Erdoğan's government “condemned the barbarian attack in the strongest way.” ... Its capital, Constantinople—known as the Second Rome after the First ...
The Dream of Russia - The Atlantic

https://www.theatlantic.com › magazine › archive › the-dream-of-russia

For a thousand years, Russia has had a vision of Constantinople as the centre of ... But he made the claim; and for five centuries Russia has prosecuted it with ...

Turkey is a transcontinental country with part of the country west of Istanbul in Europe, and the larger eastern part of the country in Asia.

Thus it is to Turkey's advantage to manipulate the European vers Russian political tension to further its own agenda and goals. ... :cool:
2 export sanctions from EU or USA and will be 2 Turkish states in 12 month

Turkish lira weakens after US threatens more sanctions – as it ...

https://www.theguardian.com › business › live › aug › turkish-lira-volatile-as...

Aug 17, 2018 - Even a 20% fall in exports to Turkey would not subtract more than ... The Turkish lira is still down 5.4% on the day, with one dollar buying 6.14 lira. ... the weakness of the lira was driven by the “new US sanctions threat and the ...

It has nothing to do with how well the system works. It's what can Russia provide Turkey to further Putin's goals.
you are right about putin what do you think erdogans main goal here?
ps
Russia's S-300 didn't stop Israeli from airstrikes on Iran in ...

https://www.businessinsider.com › russias-s-300-didnt-stop-israeli-from-air...

Jan 16, 2019 - Russia has some of its best air defenses in Syria, and has boasted they can shoot down US stealth fighters, but Israel routinely defeats these ...

When you fly the Israeli airline El Al, their flight path makes a wide arc around Turkish airspace. They’re basically just another Islamofascist terrorist nation now.

Oh by the way. Do you think Muslims should follow the prophet Mohammed or the prophets Osman and Erdogan? Could it not be much more effective to find "the true Quran" again - before everyone continues to misunderstand the contextless nonsense Osman had produced with the help of the word of Mohammeds? The caliph Osman had even arrested Aisha - the mother of the believers - because she tried to correct some of his worst mistakes about Mohammed, when Osman wrote the Quran. So I would not say the Quran is a very reliable book.

And long long years ago I was by the way convinced Germany should forbid Erdogan to visit Germany any longer. At this time he was not a very popular politician, but every time when he came to Germany he brought nothing else than hate speech. And hate speech is still to today the nature and the centre of all the nonsense, which he produces. And whatever someone might believe about god - no one really thinks hate speech is an element of the speech of god. How is racist hate speech (for example against Germans, Arabs and Kurds) be able to be in the near of the real words of Mohammed?

Last edited:
Yet Russia was willing to sell Turkey S-400 missile system.

This was one of the very few decisions of Erdogan I was able understand. The Russian system works. The NATO system is scrap.

And, there is/was Turkey's threat to buy Russian fighters. All may not be as it seems.

That's anyway unimportant, because your president Trump made the NATO to a valueless instrument, when he had cancelled the INF disarment treaty - against the will of all European allies. The idea of fake president Trump seems to be an alliance has to serve the imperator of the USA, the superman Donald Trump personally. This is by the way also strange for a republican of the USA, who takes serios the word "republic". It was by the way the republican president Ronald Reagan, who made this treaty once with Gorbachev. Since 2007 Russia said not to be interested in this treaty any longer. Sure this was a good reason for Donald Trump to cancel this treaty, because Putin thinks it is good for the USA to cancel this treaty.

Last edited:

Oh by the way. Do you think Muslims should follow the prophet Mohammed or the prophets Osman and Erdogan? Could it not be much more effective to find "the true Quran" again - before everyone continues to misunderstand the contextless nonsense Osman had produced with the help of the word of Mohammeds? The caliph Osman had even arrested Aisha - the mother of the believers - because she tried to correct some of his worst mistakes about Mohammed, when Osman wrote the Quran. So I would not say the Quran is a very reliable book.

And long long years ago I was by the way convinced Germany should forbid Erdogan to visit Germany any longer. At this time he was not a very popular politician, but every time when he came to Germany he brought nothing else than hate speech. And hate speech is still to today the nature and the centre of all the nonsense, which he produces. And whatever someone might believe about god - no one really thinks hate speech is an element of the speech of god. How is racist hate speech (for example against Germans, Arabs and Kurds) be able to be in the near of the real words of Mohammed?

"Hate Speech" is dumb political correct term without legal basis. The term is used to brand opinions different from those of its creaters. We have the right to hatred. I can even hate clouds or bees (I don´t by the way), that is what freedom means. And I can express my opinion freely.
So if Erdogan comes to Germany and offers hatred, that is what his clients want, your political correctness doesn´t apply.

"Hate Speech" is dumb political correct term without legal basis.

Here in Germany was murdered two days ago Fritz von Weizsäcker. It was a typical hate crime. The murderer never in his life had any contact to Fritz. He knew nothing about him. He just simple liked to murder his father, who had been president of Germany from 1984-1994. Because his father had died 5 years ago he decided in his sick broken mind to murder his son. Such crimes happen because of totally weird racist mind manipulations. Hate speech is part of such mind manipulations. In Germany we have laws against "Volksverhetzung" (mind manipulations via hate speech), which we should take more serios again. In the moment lots of people here think about, whether we should bring in jail all people, who propagate terror with mind manipulating hate speech in the internet.

The term is used to brand opinions different from those of its creaters. We have the right to hatred.

No. Hate is not anyones right. You have only the "right" to hate someone who did you personally something bad - that's understandable - but this includes not the right of revenge. Law and order forbid this. And you do not have any right to make hateful racist mind manipulations. You have also not the right to mob and/or to stalk people. You do not have the right to defame someone. In general no one has the rigth "to bear false witness" - how the bible says. This all is very far from a free opinion and to have the right to say everything what someone thinks, independent whether it is true or not true what someone says.

I can even hate clouds or bees (I don´t by the way), that is what freedom means.

Sure you can say what you hate. This is not hate speech. Hate speech is for example to say: „The only good Indians I ever saw were dead“ - and to justify with such words mass-murder.

And I can express my opinion freely.

So if Erdogan comes to Germany and offers hatred, that is what his clients want, your political correctness doesn´t apply.

The normal way to react would had been to hang Erdogan with his own words. And to thwo him out of germany woud had been a totally mnoral reaction. No one has any right to come to and to preech here hate against Germans or others or agaubst Christians or Jews or Muslims or Buddhists or ... . What Erdogan is doing now is to hang whole Turkey with his wrong godless decisions. My free opinion about Erdogan is by the way that Erdogan is an Islamist, although I am not able to prove this. But I think thsi is plausible on some reasons. And I decided to call Islamists meanwhile "godless terrorists". This is not hate speech. This is a counterweight to their perverted hate speech in the name of god. And it is also not hate speech to say everyone should fight against Islamists. This means not anyone should murder Islamists. But it would be hate speech for example to say Turkey should be erased with nukes from this palnet, because Erdogan is a criminal Islamist. It would also be hate speech to call all Muslims Islamists. I'm sure most Muslims are not Islamists. I hope you understand what's the difference between criminal racist nonsense and free speech.

Last edited:
Here in Germany was murdered two days ago Fritz von Weizsäcker. It was a typical hate crime. The murderer never in his life had any contact to Fritz. He knew nothing about him. He just simple liked to murder his father, who had been president of Germany from 1984-1994. Because his father had died 5 years ago he decided in his sick broken mind to murder his son. Such crimes happen because of totally weird racist mind manipulations. Hate speech is part of such mind manipulations. In Germany we have laws against "Volksverhetzung" (mind manipulaions via hate speech). In the moment lots of people here think about, whether we should bring in jail all people, who propagate teroror with mind manipulating hate speech in the internet.
No, the attack was not a hate crime. It was a crime committed by a mentally disturbed person. A delusional nazi hunter. His hate wasn´t real, its cause was his sick brain. Keep that in mind when you call people nazis, next time.

No. Hate is not anyones right. You have only the "right" to hate someone who did you personally something bad - that's understandable - but this includes not the right of revenge. Law and order forbid this. And you do not have any right to make hateful racist mind manipulations. You have also not the right to mob and/or to stalk people. You do not have the right to defame someone. In general no one has the rigth "to bear false witness" - how the bible says. This all is very far from a free opinion and to have the right to say everything what someone thinks, independent whether this is true or not true.
Hatred is just an emotion. You cannot ban emotions. However, you can´t harm people or invoke others to harm people.

Sure you can say what you hate. This is not hate speech. Hate speech is for example to say: „The only good Indians I ever saw were dead“ - and to justify with such words mass-murder.
I don´t agree. The cause of this saying can be racism and in that case I would agree if that term actually would exist. But Indians are not all the peace loving flower wearing hippies. They were scalping and raping murderers, who put the "evil white man" under drugs ("peace pipe") to make him sign unfavorable contracts, resulting in conflicts.
We have to take that into account.

The normal way to react would had been to hang Erdogan with his own words. What he is doing now is to hang whole Turkey with his wrong godless decisions. My free opinion about Erdogan is by the way that Erdogan is an Islamist, although i am not able to prove this. But I think it's plausible to think so on some reasons - for examoel on rasn of his speech. And I decided to call Islamists meanwhile "godless terrorists". This is not hate speech. This is a counterweight to their perverted hate speech in the name of god. And it is also not hate speech to say everyone should fight against Islamists. Thuis means not anyone should murder Islamists. But it would be hate speech for example to say Turkey should be erased with nukes from this palnet, because Erdogan is a criminal Islamist. It would also be hate speech to call all Muslims Islamists. I'm sure most Muslims are not Islamists. I hope you understand what's the difference between criminal racist nonsense and free speech.
I am not defending Erdogan but our freedom. I don´t know if Erdogan is an Islamist or anything besides being a political opportunist. That doesn´t matter as freedom is always the freedom of those who don´t share my opinion. That´s the actual definition of freedom. As long as he adheres to our laws he is just a President who visits potential voters. We are not supposed to meddle in a democratic process of another country. That this is taking place in our country is a result of our policies and not of Erdogan´s actions. His support among Turks in Germany is greater than that of the Turks in Turkey, by the way.

Forum List

Back