images

images

images

upload_2016-7-21_15-17-27.jpeg

images

Turkey coup attempt: Police and officials purged - BBC News - BBC.com
www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36824045
BBC
3 days ago - Turkish officials say that nearly 8000 police officers have been ... President Recep Tayyip Erdogan vowed to purge state bodies of the "virus" ...
Turkey says no return to past repression despite state of ... - Reuters
www.reuters.com/article/us-turkey-security-idUSKCN0ZX07S
Reuters
13 mins ago - About 60,000 soldiers, police, judges, civil servants and teachers have been suspended, ... GRAPHIC: Turkish purge - tmsnrt.rs/29IlsUa ...

140107133428-turkish-riot-police-story-top.jpg

36624AAD00000578-0-image-m-14_1468853203783.jpg

3663F39B00000578-3695879-image-a-30_1468855548947.jpg
Their faces look like those boys that were castrated in Indonesia.

castrated for making fun of Imam on FB.jpg

Ask Harry.
i never said he was a problem,you did.....
Yet another poster with serious reading challenges.
really?....care to show me were i said cruz is the problem?...i can show you were you said it....
Would you please, Harry? That would clear up a lot for me.
so you just throw shit out there about people that isnt true?......i did not think you were like that....but hey,as Gomer Pyle used to say...."surprise,surprise".....
Quit goofin' on me, Harry.

If you were King of the World, what changes would you make to America's education system? One thing you would either teach that isn't, or eliminate that is. And why.
I would shitcan the union my first day on the throne. Why? They protect the incompetent and make it more about a good job instead of what should come first, the kids. I would also let parents send kids to a school of their choosing. That would create competition, empty schools get no funds.
I believe Erdogan could have done that without firing 38,000 people and, according to Aris2, killing the majority of them. Why do you think he has taken over higher education? There is something in the content he finds threatening to his cause. Do you see how I might worry that some people in this country would like to eliminate all competing views in the education system, too?
I was commenting on this place, not Turkey. I don't like a dictator turning a secular culture into yet another Islamofascist stronghold. Where's the UN? What are they good for?
I wasn't really expecting an answer, so that's okay. I don't like what he's doing either, so mark the calendar. Iceweasel and OldLady agree on something for the first time in history.
I gave you an answer. I was also clearly talking about the US. Can you READ?
If I misunderstood you, my suggestion is to write more clearly.

i never said he was a problem,you did.....
Yet another poster with serious reading challenges.
really?....care to show me were i said cruz is the problem?...i can show you were you said it....
Would you please, Harry? That would clear up a lot for me.
so you just throw shit out there about people that isnt true?......i did not think you were like that....but hey,as Gomer Pyle used to say...."surprise,surprise".....
Quit goofin' on me, Harry.
ok....if you say so.....

BBC
3 days ago - Turkish officials say that nearly 8000 police officers have been ... President Recep Tayyip Erdogan vowed to purge state bodies of the "virus" ...
Reuters
13 mins ago - About 60,000 soldiers, police, judges, civil servants and teachers have been suspended, ... GRAPHIC: Turkish purge - tmsnrt.rs/29IlsUa ...

View attachment 82450

The boys in Indonesia............
>>young people who are considered an insult to Islam had posed for indecent because such are conducting group prayers.<<
Not castrated. Forced and shamed in group prayer and to swear obedience to Allah.

BBC
Reuters

View attachment 82450

>>young people who are considered an insult to Islam had posed for indecent because such are conducting group prayers.<<
Not castrated. Forced and shamed in group prayer and to swear obedience to Allah.
Actually I downloaded the original article and yes it actually said in that original article that they were castrated. They changed that article and removed that statement that the boys were castrated after I posted it.

Making fun of some religious guy does not equate to justice by physical abuse. The first thought that came to my mind when I saw the photo that they uploaded to FB was possibly one or more of the boys had been abuse by the Imam or another religious figure. It did frequently happen in the Catholic churches for years with out report and children do tend to act out on such matters when they occur and adults miss the reactions that the children exhibit.

That's what happens when you let a religious nut/authoritarian come to power, next thing you know there is wide spead voter suppression in order to retain power.

Don't think it can't happen here.
You have nothing to worry about Trump loves gay marriages and Pence well he changes his mind when the people rebel.

Pence is a reasonable man----he will not alter his own PRINCIPLES---but he will adapt

figures were two days ago, by now much higher

months ago-----I was clamoring for an airlift for Syrian Christians-------now----I am getting excited for an AIRLIFT for
"TURKS AT RISK OF PURGE" -------the situation is taking on a MACABRE tinge
We can honor their memories by making sure we never let freedom get away from us here. We can honor freedom of thought as much as the racists here value the freedom of speech to spew their hateful crap. Value education and ideas, no matter whether we agree. Remember always there are two sides (if not more) and it never hurts to understand what the other side is saying, or experiencing. Keep our minds open as much as we can. Listen. Learn.

BBC
Reuters

View attachment 82450

Actually I downloaded the original article and yes it actually said in that original article that they were castrated. They changed that article and removed that statement that the boys were castrated after I posted it.

Making fun of some religious guy does not equate to justice by physical abuse. The first thought that came to my mind when I saw the photo that they uploaded to FB was possibly one or more of the boys had been abuse by the Imam or another religious figure. It did frequently happen in the Catholic churches for years with out report and children do tend to act out on such matters when they occur and adults miss the reactions that the children exhibit.

Google Translate

Word for word original article translated prior to it being change and other sources picking it up. Nurtured aka castration.

"Some time ago, social media shocked by the act of 10 youths. Through Facebook, they uploaded the scene pretending to pray. Its sad, when prostrate, one young man who was not dressed squatting behind "imam" while holding the hips.

The photos were rated harassing prayers so that not a little angry netizens. More angry of course is the Madurese as it is known, 10 youths were from Karang Penang, Sampang.

The scholars did not stay silent. They are looking for the identity of 10 young men who had been disturbing residents Madura.

Finally, it transpired that the identity of 10 young men. They are Rusdiyant (17) from the village of Karang Penang Oloh, Sulhan (17) from the village of Karang Penang Oloh, Mahsus (20) from the village of Karang Penang Oloh, Umam (16) from the village of Karang Penang Oloh, Aliyanto (16) from the village of Karang Penang Oloh, Umam (17) from the village of Karang Penang Oloh, Fauzan (18) from the village Poreh, Hendri (18) from the village Poreh, Halili (19) from the village of Karang Penang Onjur, and Rizal (18) from the village of Karang Penang.

Luckily, they are not prosecuted. But once caught, they were taken to boarding school Miftahun Ulum, Durin Karang, Karang Penang, for sworn that repenting and then nurtured. Besides witnessed the scholars, the process of repentance was also attended by village heads, community leaders, police and military. [Ibn K / Tarbiyah.net]"

From Fox News Wednesday 7/20/16:
Turkish Higher Ed Council bans academics from traveling abroad and urges those overseas to return home immediately...Move comes as the gov't engages in widespread crackdown on those it suspects of involvement in Fri's failed coup...On Tuesday, authorities demanded resignation of 1,577 university deans, revoked licenses of 21,000 teachers and suspended 15,000 education ministry officials...

It's all over; freedom of thought is no longer legal in Turkey. From now on, It will be History, Philosophy and Civics according to Erdogan. Some will blame it on the Evil Muslims, but it's the same move that was made by China, by Russia, and probably by every other country that devolved into authoritarian rule. What will the next generation of Turkey's people believe? What they have learned, what is available for them to discover. The lights are going out in Turkey.

Let's make sure that never happens in our country. When some of you call our education system sheer shit and call our schools "indoctrination camps," think about what a real indoctrination camp is. Think about what is actually at stake when you call for making the public school curriculum and colleges less liberal-minded. Liberal-minded education gives both sides of the story, the winners and the losers. The people can decide if they want to take a side or just understand both. We would not have had a Revolution or be a country founded on the principles of the Enlightenment if our founding fathers had not learned the philosophies that shaped our Constitution and our country. The kings may not have been crazy about these ideas, but the words of the philosophers were in our libraries and were discussed by the thinkers of the time.

Why do I worry? What happened in Turkey can't happen here; that's absurd, right? On Wednesday, Trump told the New York Times “I give great credit to [Erdogan] for being able to turn that around,” praising Erdogan’s crackdown in response to an attempted military coup last week. Trump has shown admiration for Putin and Saddam Hussein, as well I do worry.

Read more: Trump Doesn’t Care About Erdogan’s Purges, Says He May Not Honor NATO Treaty
From Fox News Wednesday 7/20/16:
Turkish Higher Ed Council bans academics from traveling abroad and urges those overseas to return home immediately...Move comes as the gov't engages in widespread crackdown on those it suspects of involvement in Fri's failed coup...On Tuesday, authorities demanded resignation of 1,577 university deans, revoked licenses of 21,000 teachers and suspended 15,000 education ministry officials...

It's all over; freedom of thought is no longer legal in Turkey. From now on, It will be History, Philosophy and Civics according to Erdogan. Some will blame it on the Evil Muslims, but it's the same move that was made by China, by Russia, and probably by every other country that devolved into authoritarian rule. What will the next generation of Turkey's people believe? What they have learned, what is available for them to discover. The lights are going out in Turkey.

Let's make sure that never happens in our country. When some of you call our education system sheer shit and call our schools "indoctrination camps," think about what a real indoctrination camp is. Think about what is actually at stake when you call for making the public school curriculum and colleges less liberal-minded. Liberal-minded education gives both sides of the story, the winners and the losers. The people can decide if they want to take a side or just understand both. We would not have had a Revolution or be a country founded on the principles of the Enlightenment if our founding fathers had not learned the philosophies that shaped our Constitution and our country. The kings may not have been crazy about these ideas, but the words of the philosophers were in our libraries and were discussed by the thinkers of the time.

Why do I worry? What happened in Turkey can't happen here; that's absurd, right? On Wednesday, Trump told the New York Times “I give great credit to [Erdogan] for being able to turn that around,” praising Erdogan’s crackdown in response to an attempted military coup last week. Trump has shown admiration for Putin and Saddam Hussein, as well I do worry.

Read more: Trump Doesn’t Care About Erdogan’s Purges, Says He May Not Honor NATO Treaty

Forum List

Back