Turkey Unleashes Migrants to Europe

it_is_the_light

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2020
Australia
Erdogan Says, ‘We Opened the Doors,’ and Clashes Erupt as Migrants Head for Europe

Erdogan Says, ‘We Opened the Doors,’ and Clashes Erupt as Migrants Head for Europe

Thousands of migrants in Turkey faced off with riot police at the Greek border, and the Turkish leader lashed out at the E.U., saying it had not helped him manage a growing crisis in northern Syria.

merlin_169760934_55c6ef70-75e5-46b8-9e66-a16ef8febb57-superJumbo.jpg

Thousands of migrants in Turkey faced off with riot police at the Greek border, and the Turkish leader lashed out at the E.U., saying it had not helped him manage a growing crisis in northern Syria.

merlin_169760934_55c6ef70-75e5-46b8-9e66-a16ef8febb57-superJumbo.jpg
Thank God there's a new Greek government that's actually doing something about it. Turkey is playing a very dangerous game.

Turkey's dictator knows that Europe is all hat, no cattle. It does not have the guts to stand up to tyrants like him.

(In the good old days, the Turkish army would quickly "invite" rulers like him to step down.)

Turkey isn’t Schengen so they can go fuck themselves. What they are doing is a declaration of war. These Muslims need to be kicked out of NATO and probably even have sanctions put on them.

I'll bet Erdogan has been asking for help with the millions of refugees he got in his country because he is next door to Syria. And I'll bet he didn't get the help he needed. I hate that bastard. I'll never forgive him for the thousands and thousands of teachers and professors he fired or jailed after the coup attempt a few years back. He's a fucking dictator. But I don't blame him for demanding help.

Trump will make sure Turkey is dealt with, forcefully and quickly...

He sent him a tough letter before and he can do it again

Border siege | Migrants throw rocks at Greek Police

Greek border police on Friday fired tear gas at migrants who had camped out in Edirne, Turkey, hoping to enter Greece by crossing the border. Footage showed migrants throwing rocks over the border fence towards patrol officers, with tear gas being used in response.

Forum List

Back