Turkey rejects 'invalid' Moscow elections in Crimea

They haven't promised such a thing. All the narrative ever was that Ukraine would get a perspective only after profound reforms had been taken.

481b4db31c8c5ef722e9211910e6767d.jpg

The car is Russia

So, what is your point? Ate you very excited about Russia's successes? Be careful, dude, it may turn out to be on Turkey's expense.

My point is that Ukraine was thrown under the bus by the "West", just like Georgia and any country in the future which Russia engages militarily.
Simple as that.

Please spare me your crocodile tears on Turkey.

My point is that Ukraine was thrown under the bus by the "West", just like Georgia and any country in the future which Russia engages militarily.
Simple as that.

"Ukraine was thrown under the bus by the "West"," you are full of conspiracies, dont worry about Ukraine, it won the war against Moscow barbarians ! its European South Korea for the liberal order !

Biden to place support for Ukraine front and center at ... - CNBC

https://www.cnbc.com › 2021/09/01 › biden-to-place-s...

1 Sep 2021 — President Joe Biden will unveil a financial and military aid package for Ukraine when President Volodymyr Zelenskyy visits the White House ...

"Ukraine was thrown under the bus by the "West"," you are full of conspiracies, dont worry about Ukraine, it won the war against Moscow barbarians ! its European South Korea for the liberal order !

Biden to place support for Ukraine front and center at ... - CNBC

https://www.cnbc.com › 2021/09/01 › biden-to-place-s...

1 Sep 2021 — President Joe Biden will unveil a financial and military aid package for Ukraine when President Volodymyr Zelenskyy visits the White House ...

60 million $ worth of military-aid.
With that you can threaten Montenegro or Honduras not Russia.

My point is that Ukraine was thrown under thei bus by the "West", just like Georgia and any country in the future which Russia engages militarily.
Simple as that.

I don't have any tears regarding Turkey. I am just a bystander.

About Ukraine and Georgia.. It may well be that the West will eventually decide to leave these countries in Russia's sphere of influence. And the main cause of such a decision will be inability of local elites to build sustainable states there.

Forum List

Back