What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Man goes into killdozer mode after being sacked for refusing the poison vaxxx

Gracie

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Good for him. At least he did something about someone screwing with his livelihood because he refuses to be poisoned.

occupied

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Do you think this is a reasonable reaction by a sane person?

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Do you think this is a reasonable reaction by a sane person?
Although it might not have been considered reasonable at one time, it will become far more common and far more accepted as the proponents of the genocide juice jabs do more damage with their sick control freak spree.

occupied

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Although it might not have been considered reasonable at one time, it will become far more common and far more accepted as the proponents of the genocide juice jabs do more damage with their sick control freak spree.
I remember once my nurse mom brought home flu shots for everyone. My little brother went and hid for hours. We finally found him in the attic and he screamed and fought like a wildcat getting dragged out and given a flu shot. He can be forgiven somewhat for being 5 years-old. Sad to see full grown people acting even worse.

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I remember once my nurse mom brought home flu shots for everyone. My little brother went and hid for hours. We finally found him in the attic and he screamed and fought like a wildcat getting dragged out and given a flu shot. He can be forgiven somewhat for being 5 years-old. Sad to see full grown people acting even worse.
Well, that was a cool story. You can just keep letting it make you sad, because we are adults and no longer have to submit to what you think is good for us.

occupied

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well, that was a cool story. You can just keep letting it make you sad, because we are adults and no longer have to submit to what you think is good for us.
That's fine. Accept the consequences like adults. The tantrums of the antivaxxers are the actions of difficult children. Their deaths are just another Darwin awards news story to chuckle over. They will not be missed.

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Reaction score
That's fine. Accept the consequences like adults. The tantrums of the antivaxxers are the actions of difficult children. Their deaths are just another Darwin awards news story to chuckle over. They will not be missed.
Nor will you.

Toffeenut Baconsmuggler

Diamond Member
Reaction score
As usual. Righties love destruction and violence as long as they like the cause. You’re disgusting humans.
The "righties" only delve into violence and destruction when their lives are threatened by Hitler wanna-be's, murderers, illegals, and psychotically deranged Dementocraps wanting to take over the world.

Unlike the Dementocraps, BLM, SJW's, Snowflakes, fuktards, Libs, Marxists, and Commie lovers...........doing it because they were told "no" at some point in their lives.

Biff_Poindexter

Platinum Member
Reaction score
How come you reactionary right wing cucks keep running to the hospital when you get sick??

All they gonna do is just jab you with evil poisons from big pharma

What you should do is run to your nearest church and get God-care

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Reaction score
How come you reactionary right wing cucks keep running to the hospital when you get sick??

Personally, I run to the nearest garden and get God-care.

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Reaction score
As usual. Lefties love destruction and violence as long as they like the cause. You’re disgusting humans....blacks [ lefties ] commit murder and rape at much higher rates/etc
I've told you before:

Close your mouth kid, you're making an echo.

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Wow, insane person does crazy things, conservitards applaud and make excuses.

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Reaction score
True. But we also don't have to let you run around loose and spread disease.

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Reaction score

They avoid the fully FDA approved vaccine so they can get sick and go to the hospital for experimental monoclonal antibody infusions.

images (6).jpeg

Gabe Lackmann

Diamond Member
Reaction score
As usual. Righties love destruction and violence as long as they like the cause. You’re disgusting humans.
I am sure you were very vocal about the ATIFA/BLM riots. I am also sure that you were VERY critical of Democrat administration support for wars of aggression in the third world....IM SURE.

Man STFU.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List