Turkey airbase fire and now surrounded

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
While smug twits Meagan Kelly are busy acting nasty little school girls on Fox News taking their cheap shots at presidential candidate Donald Trump president Obama's administration is again putting more American assets and people at risk. Over 1,500 souls surrounded by 7,000 forces of Turkey's forces.

It has only been a few weeks ago since a wild fire broke out next the airbase. Speculation was that the fire was purposely set to gain access to the bombs at the site. Obama is still claiming that "We do not pay ransom for hostages" even though it is obvious he already paid a ransom to Iran.

Breaking: 7,000 troops deployed to 'inspect' NATO base in southern Turkey

Still Report #1087 – 7,000 Turkish Forces Surround Incirlik Air Base

Terrorist Gulenists schools USA.

I'm not getting a warm and fuzzy. Erdogan's got the biggest stash of NATO's nukes.
Reading through comments from around the Internet some of the people in the ME want the nukes to send them back here and not in a nice way. Others making claims of heroin being run through the base.

I'm not getting a warm and fuzzy. Erdogan's got the biggest stash of NATO's nukes.
Reading through comments from around the Internet some of the people in the ME want the nukes to send them back here and not in a nice way. Others making claims of heroin being run through the base.

For the life of me I do not understand whatsoever of wanting regime in Syria. Well apart from the west always seems to be at SA and Qatar's beck and call to do their dirty work.

By assisting in this insane scheme to depose Assad and put in the Muslim Brotherhood we've bloody well unleashed hell on the planet. ISIS is hell on earth and we helped make them.

I just read that Obama paid 'hush hush ransom' money to Iraq in the amount of 400 Million or so back then in those days.

A common commodity often carried by muslims because of neo marxist rules regarding P.C. We cant stop those who look Middle Eastern at customs unless we want to face being questioned about racism, but if they look Jewish then they must be stopped in case they are smuggling diamonds or money.

A common commodity often carried by muslims because of neo marxist rules regarding P.C. We cant stop those who look Middle Eastern at customs unless we want to face being questioned about racism, but if they look Jewish then they must be stopped in case they are smuggling diamonds or money.
People do get hung up on looks and preconceived notions. I had a fender bender years ago. I was placed under arrest because I drove a van and 'of course just hippies drove vans'. Having a vehicle with room for the children while traveling was not a consideration.

It would not be the first of airbases being used to smuggle drugs.

Forum List

Back