Tunisian party to sue Israel over hit on abu-Jihad

i will acknowledge the big difference between blunders like Deir Yassin and the Turkish flotilla, the "normal"casualties of war and occupation

and the many instances of deliberate acts of israeli cruelty and villainy

Just one notorious villain, now in a coma, PM of Israel, General Arik Sharon

SHARON'S RECORD : THE SHORT VERSION.

In August of 1953 Sharon, commanded the notorious 101 unit of IDF terrorists, in an attack on the refugee camp of El-Bureig, south of Gaza, where (according to an Israeli history of the 101 unit) 50 refugees were massacred. Other sources allege about 20.

In October of 1953, Sharon commanded the notorious 101 unit of IDF terrorists, in an attack on the Jordanian village of Qibya. Israeli historian Avi Shlaim describes the massacre thus: "Sharon's orders were to penetrate Qibya, blow up houses and inflict heavy casualties on its inhabitants. The village had been reduced to rubble: forty-five houses had been blown up, and sixty-nine civilians, two thirds of them women and children, had been killed".

Israel's foreign minister at the time, Moshe Sharett said "this stain (Qibya) will stick to us and will not be washed away for many years to come".

Between Feb. 28, 1955 and Oct. 10, 1956, Sharon led a paratrooper brigade in similar cross-border invasions of Gaza, Egypt, and the West Bank, Jordan. In the West Bank village of Qalqilya, Sharon's death squad killed 83 people.

In the Gaza Strip, 1967. Sharon brought in bulldozers and flattening whole streets. He did the whole lot, almost in one day.

In August 1971 troops under Mr Sharon's command destroyed some 2,000 homes in the Gaza Strip, uprooting 16,000 people for the second time in their lives. Hundreds of young Palestinian men were arrested and deported to Jordan and Lebanon. 104 Palestinians were killed.

Sharon's invasion of Lebanon in 1982 was responsible for some 20,000 Palestinian and Lebanese deaths. The Israelis bombed civilian populations at will. At Sabra and Shatila, he was responsible for the 1,962 massacred there. The killings took over 2 days. All killed were either elderly, women or children and included pregnant women. It is a fact that all those killed were civilians as the fighters had left for Tunis after receiving an assurance from the United States that if they left, the old men, women and children that stayed, would be protected (so much for American assurances).

Sharon was forced to resign, even after he attempted to cover it up, and shift the blame to others.

OTHER EXAMPLES

ALL ISRAEL'S WARS IN LEBANON

CAST LEAD

THE VICIOUS ETHNIC CLEANSING OF ALL THE LAND SOUTH OF ASHDOD TO GAZA FROM 1948 TO 1950 LONG AFTER THE 1948 WAR ENDED

The point of this is that they all increased the terrorism that they were meant to prevent

nothing "inconvenient" about the truth of deir yassin----it is your side that lied about it. In fact I learned about it from an unexpected source-----a teacher of hebrew and jewish history-----he certainly admitted the civilians died. I never met anyone who denied that fact

here's the wikipedia account of Deir Yassin

The Deir Yassin massacre took place on April 9, 1948, when around 120 fighters from the Irgun Zevai Leumi and Lohamei Herut Israel Zionist paramilitary groups attacked Deir Yassin near Jerusalem, a Palestinian-Arab village of roughly 600 people.[1] The assault occurred as Jewish militia sought to relieve the blockade of Jerusalem by Palestinian forces during the civil war that preceded the end of British rule in Palestine.[2]

Around 107 villagers were killed during and after the battle for the village, including women and children—some were shot, while others died when hand grenades were thrown into their homes.[3] Several villagers were taken prisoner and may have been killed after being paraded through the streets of West Jerusalem, though accounts vary
As you can see, there is a difference of opinion.
Deir Yassin - Startling evidence

United Nations General Assembly Resolution 181
November 29, 1947

A. TERMINATION OF MANDATE, PARTITION AND INDEPENDENCE

The Mandate for Palestine shall terminate as soon as possible but in any case not later than 1 August 1948.

The armed forces of the mandatory Power shall be progressively withdrawn from Palestine, the withdrawal to be completed as soon as possible but in any case not later than 1 August 1948.

The mandatory Power shall advise the Commission, as far in advance as possible, of its intention to terminate the mandate and to evacuate each area. The mandatory Power shall use its best endeavours to ensure that an area situated in the territory of the Jewish State, including a seaport and hinterland adequate to provide facilities for a substantial immigration, shall be evacuated at the earliest possible date and in any event not later than 1 February 1948.

Independent Arab and Jewish States and the Special International Regime for the City of Jerusalem, set forth in Part III of this Plan, shall come into existence in Palestine two months after the evacuation of the armed forces of the mandatory Power has been completed but in any case not later than 1 October 1948. The boundaries of the Arab State, the Jewish State, and the City of Jerusalem shall be as described in Parts II and III below.

The period between the adoption by the General Assembly of its recommendation on the question of Palestine and the establishment of the independence of the Arab and Jewish States shall be a transitional period.

The Avalon Project : UN General Assembly Resolution 181

"This will be a war of extermination and a momentous massacre which will be spoken of like the Mongolian massacres and the Crusades."
- Arab League Secretary General Azzam Pasha, May 15, 1948, the day five Arab armies invaded the new state of Israel, one day after the nation declared its independence

May 15, 1948, the day five Arab armies invaded the new state of Israel, one day after the nation declared its independence
Could you post a 1948 map of Israel showing where these Arab armies entered Israel?

Why are you so lazy?

613px-1948_Arab_Israeli_War_-_May_15-June_10.svg.png

THANKS for finding the map that the islamo nazi pig demanded---Kohen----I did not have the patience to look for it One of the ways islamo nazi pigs "debate" is by DEMANDING "prove it" regarding issues of common knowlege------doing to makes them feel smart

United Nations General Assembly Resolution 181
November 29, 1947

A. TERMINATION OF MANDATE, PARTITION AND INDEPENDENCE

The Mandate for Palestine shall terminate as soon as possible but in any case not later than 1 August 1948.

The armed forces of the mandatory Power shall be progressively withdrawn from Palestine, the withdrawal to be completed as soon as possible but in any case not later than 1 August 1948.

The mandatory Power shall advise the Commission, as far in advance as possible, of its intention to terminate the mandate and to evacuate each area. The mandatory Power shall use its best endeavours to ensure that an area situated in the territory of the Jewish State, including a seaport and hinterland adequate to provide facilities for a substantial immigration, shall be evacuated at the earliest possible date and in any event not later than 1 February 1948.

Independent Arab and Jewish States and the Special International Regime for the City of Jerusalem, set forth in Part III of this Plan, shall come into existence in Palestine two months after the evacuation of the armed forces of the mandatory Power has been completed but in any case not later than 1 October 1948. The boundaries of the Arab State, the Jewish State, and the City of Jerusalem shall be as described in Parts II and III below.

The period between the adoption by the General Assembly of its recommendation on the question of Palestine and the establishment of the independence of the Arab and Jewish States shall be a transitional period.

The Avalon Project : UN General Assembly Resolution 181

"This will be a war of extermination and a momentous massacre which will be spoken of like the Mongolian massacres and the Crusades."
- Arab League Secretary General Azzam Pasha, May 15, 1948, the day five Arab armies invaded the new state of Israel, one day after the nation declared its independence

May 15, 1948, the day five Arab armies invaded the new state of Israel, one day after the nation declared its independence
Could you post a 1948 map of Israel showing where these Arab armies entered Israel?

Why are you so lazy?

There is no Israel on that map. Where are its borders? Where is the area marked Israel?

Israel is the land into which the red arrows which represent terrrorist islamo nazi pigs -----who ARE INVADING that land because they insist that the entire Middle east is MUSLIM LAND and over which muslims have the right to impose the filth of shariah oppression, Israel ---is approximately the ancient KINGDOM OF ISRAEL--- The argument that country borders are IMMUTABLE OVER THOUSANDS OF YEARS is far too ludicrous to address-----and the -----an attempt to find a flaw in the map----in order to "PROVE" Israeli does not exist-------is SOPHISTRY so absurd that it reaches the level of obscenity-------but for ABSURD OBSCENE SOPHISTRY you have chosen the right ideology-------Shariah law is based on obscene sophistry-----a good example of which was posted on this board------to wit----the islamo nazi sow egyptian lawyer who advocates sexual abuse of jewish women world wide by muslim men-------as JUSTIFIED an idea that clearly excites you

Israel is the land into which the red arrows which represent terrrorist islamo nazi pigs -----who ARE INVADING that land because they insist that the entire Middle east is MUSLIM LAND and over which muslims have the right to impose the filth of shariah oppression, Israel ---is approximately the ancient KINGDOM OF ISRAEL--- The argument that country borders are IMMUTABLE OVER THOUSANDS OF YEARS is far too ludicrous to address-----and the -----an attempt to find a flaw in the map----in order to "PROVE" Israeli does not exist-------is SOPHISTRY so absurd that it reaches the level of obscenity-------but for ABSURD OBSCENE SOPHISTRY you have chosen the right ideology-------Shariah law is based on obscene sophistry-----a good example of which was posted on this board------to wit----the islamo nazi sow egyptian lawyer who advocates sexual abuse of jewish women world wide by muslim men-------as JUSTIFIED an idea that clearly excites you

You cannot say that Israel was attacked unless you can show where they crossed the borders into Israel.

tinnie has decided that even though I know people who defended Israel during the war in which ---arabs FROM OTHER COUNTRIES entered Israel----unless I know exactly WHERE THE INVADERS CROSSED THE BORDER----I cannot say it happend uhm-----I happen to know------that there are illegal mexican immigrants in my town-----I know because----the job I did involved LEGAL CONFIDENTIALITY----so they were not afraid to tell me Tinnie claims that Unless I know exactly where along the TEX MEX border they crossed----------they do not exist

tinnie has decided that even though I know people who defended Israel during the war in which ---arabs FROM OTHER COUNTRIES entered Israel----unless I know exactly WHERE THE INVADERS CROSSED THE BORDER----I cannot say it happend uhm-----I happen to know------that there are illegal mexican immigrants in my town-----I know because----the job I did involved LEGAL CONFIDENTIALITY----so they were not afraid to tell me Tinnie claims that Unless I know exactly where along the TEX MEX border they crossed----------they do not exist

---arabs FROM OTHER COUNTRIES entered Israel----

Entered Israel where?

BTW, that map that was posted was not a 1948 map.

so the map is not entirely accurate which means ----the land does not exist------there are lots of maps in lots of books that are not entirely accurate----in fact in the supreme court in my town---property disputes sometimes lead to a court ordered RE-SURVEY ----to determine the property lines accurately and check them against those recorded in the town record--------according to tinnie that means whole houses and GARDENS-----do not exist-----even if there are tomato plants therein

Tinnie-----I will ask people who were there to tell me how they think the JORDANIAN guys got into Jerusalem OK??? I do not know the geography of the area will enough to tell you I do not even know exactly
how my hubby got into palestine when he was one year old------but I do know he went thru egypt. I believe there was a train or something like that FOUNDED BY ALLENBY I might be wrong about that allenby train-----I know there is an ALLENBY BRIDGE

I am not even sure just on what BEACHES-----the US MILITARY LANDED ON D-DAY-----------

India had considered suing AFGHANISTAN for its desecration of the BUDDHA STATUES------keep in mind----BUDDHA was a hindu prince---
before he became "buddha" -------I have no idea how that panned out

The Tunisians-----two summers ago in fervent ARAB SPRING frenzy----destroyed an iimportant site of jewish pilgrimage----a synagogue that was
2500 years old------and a legend that stones from the first temple were
shipped over as part of the building material. There are a few little groups of jews that PILGRIIMAGE to the site yearly------they also destroyed
ancient manuscripts in the building

ANYONE THINK THAT ISRAEL CAN SUE IN THE NAME
OF THE JEWISH PEOLE AND THE JEWISH
TUNISIAN POPULATION OF ISRAEL ???????

Why are you so lazy?

There is no Israel on that map. Where are its borders? Where is the area marked Israel?
Didn't you see the big ISRAEL sign there? It's in the key, with elevation, etc. Better get those reading spectacles on, pops.

As to the borders, since the Arabs never recognized any borders, we'll get around to it when WE want to- where we want to.

Entered Israel where?

Not only was it a 1948 map,but it was originally made by the US Military Academy.

Go whine to them. I'm sure they care.

anyone have a map of the moon? unless you do-----tinnie says it does not exist

Why are you so lazy?

Didn't you see the big ISRAEL sign there? It's in the key, with elevation, etc. Better get those reading spectacles on, pops.

As to the borders, since the Arabs never recognized any borders, we'll get around to it when WE want to- where we want to.

I see Palestine's international borders and the 1949 armistice lines.

Where is Israel?

Entered Israel where?

Not only was it a 1948 map,but it was originally made by the US Military Academy.

Go whine to them. I'm sure they care.

Why does a 1948 map have 1949 armistice lines?

Psychic?

I see Palestine's international borders and the 1949 armistice lines.

Where is Israel?
"Palestine" doesn't exist.

There are no "international borders". Again, since the Arabs never recognized any borders, we'll get around to it when WE want to- where we want to.

We can keep this up forever. Every year that passes, tens of thousands more Jews live in Judea and Samaria. Soon enough, we will be a majority here.

And as it is, the extreme left (including Yosi Sarid and others) has already conceded defeat.

Forum List

Back