Tulsi Gabbard testifies on weaponization of the fed gov

Tulsi’s bought and paid for OPINION aside

None of that shit has anything to do with anything

Wrong.
It is Congress that is entirely wrong.
The invasions of Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, and Syria, the war on drugs, federal gun control, economic sanctions against Russia, etc., are all entirely illegal.
So were the 2 ridiculous impeachments of Trump, even though I dislike Trump.
Congress is so contrary to law at this point, that they should likely all be charged with crimes.

It has been exposed that not only did the US illegally cause this war in the the Ukraine, but the US also illegally blew up the Nord Stream pipeline.
That was another act of war among many, many others.
Most of the Pentagon also belongs in jail.

Powerful speech. This is what speaking truth to power is really about. She has made some questionable votes in the past but I knew it would only be a matter of time until she WALKed AWAY from the Dems like many others have. Her taking the red pill has been joyous to watch

she's Fucking cool! Love that Lady for Real.. :cool:

They were actually pirating our shipping, pressing our sailors into service and taking our people into slavery.

IN a war which our NGOs and clandestine services provoked.

Actually wrong.
The Libyans of Tripoli actually were spending quite a bit to prevent piracy in the Mediterranean, and they expected to be paid for their services.
The US was the only country in the world who tried to NOT pay their fair share, for a reasonable service.

Tulsi’s bought and paid for OPINION aside

None of that shit has anything to do with anything

Wrong.
The point of those examples were to show that democrats and republicans are both equally liars and neither actually are at all concerned with law, justice, rights or anything else.
They are just all about profits and votes.

Tulsi Gabbard instead tells the truth, even when it is not popular.
Like the fact the war in the Ukraine is illegal, we started it deliberately, and the government in Kyiv are racist fascists.

Powerful speech. This is what speaking truth to power is really about. She has made some questionable votes in the past but I knew it would only be a matter of time until she WALKed AWAY from the Dems like many others have. Her taking the red pill has been joyous to watch

What a stupid, stupid, woman. Democrats are well rid of her.

Yeah, she's kind of got a mixed record. Her father was a Republican State Senator in Hawaii, but I think he eventually switched parties and she's supported some far left positions like universal health care.

Universal health care is hardly a "far left policy". It is the standard policy for every western democracy in the world save ONE.

Powerful speech???? She's blithering and throwing out baseless accusations with no evidence.

Wrong.
The point of those examples were to show that democrats and republicans are both equally liars and neither actually are at all concerned with law, justice, rights or anything else.

Like the fact the war in the Ukraine is illegal, we started it deliberately, and the government in Kyiv are racist fascists.

The truth about what???? She's comes across as a total techno-peasant who has no idea what she's talking about, which is what I thought about her when she ran for President. A total air-head. She fits right in with the Republicans.

The truth about what???? She's comes across as a total techno-peasant who has no idea what she's talking about, which is what I thought about her when she ran for President. A total air-head. She fits right in with the Republicans.

That's ridiculous.
She's a doctor, which means she uses the scientific method.

Aren't you forgetting that both Trump impeachments were utter lies?
I do not support lies.
Do you?

Wrong.

That "WE" being you Russians

Actually wrong.
The Libyans of Tripoli actually were spending quite a bit to prevent piracy in the Mediterranean, and they expected to be paid for their services.
The US was the only country in the world who tried to NOT pay their fair share, for a reasonable service.
That's bullshit.

You clearly read some misinformation, or biased propaganda on that topic.

It is not a reasonable service to pay off privateers, unless your ruling leadership, happen to be the ones that are in leagues with them.

:rolleyes:

Obviously all the aristocracy of Europe, were in on the take. Only the merchants, and business classes, who did not control the military, had no choice in the matter.
The US at that point, was not corrupt. .. so it would not tolerate corruption.

There are a lot of similarities between the New Right and the long-haired pinkos of the 60s, 70s, and 80s.

Their hatred of "The Establishment", the police, and the FBI, and their love of Russia being two examples.

Their constant Blame America First rhetoric being a third.

As a long hair liberal in the 1960's N0B0DY loved Russia. It was laughable to label us "commies" because we were all as capitalistic as all get out and still are. We hated Russia. You were sent to Siberia if criticized the government.

Forum List

Back