Tulsi Gabbard Tells Democratic Leaders to Stop Dividing Americans 'by the Color of Our Skin'

I guess in your world a criticism of divisive race politics is just a right wing talking point.

Appearing on Hannity without a word about Republican behavior is an indicator

Her claim that Dems refer to “Dog Whistles” means they are calling people dogs shows she is nothing but a sell out pandering to the right

Her claim that Dems refer to “Dog Whistles” means they are calling people dogs shows she is nothing but a sell out pandering to the right
Everything you said seems designed to discredit her rather than address what she said.

Everything you said seems designed to discredit her rather than address what she said.
Yes, I am discrediting her

She no longer holds office as a Democrat and now earns a living pandering to the FoxNews crowd

MSM and Dem leaders need to stop calling millions of Americans dogs (only dogs respond to 'dog whistles').

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

the only way a one party system cloaked i the guise of choice can survive is to divide it's constituency......

~S~

Dog whistles is a fantasy created by the demleftists and you sheep eat it up everytime.

Yes, I am discrediting her

She no longer holds office as a Democrat and now earns a living pandering to the FoxNews crowd

Yet you voted for and constantly defend Racial Jungle *Joe,one of the biggest racists in congress.

Dog whistles is a fantasy created by the demleftists and you sheep eat it up everytime.

I have to laugh at the low intellect of the Conservative Base

Gabbard claiming the term “dog whistle” means you are calling people dogs

Because she spouts Republican talking points
And there we have it, the official acknowledgement that to stop dividing Americans "by the color of our skin." is a Republican, NOT democrat, talking point.

And there we have it, the official acknowledgement that to stop dividing Americans "by the color of our skin." is a Republican, NOT democrat, talking point.
It is a false claim while Republicans fear monger about Critical Race Theory to rile up their base

Wait.......wut?

The DNC has been dividing the county by race ever since the year 1619. How can they change now?

They only difference today is, first they openly discriminated against blacks as where today they pretend that their racism magically shifted during the 1960's with the Civil Rights bill that LBJ called his N#gger bill, saying he would have the black vote from here on out.

Tulsi either needs to change parties or shut her pie hole.
^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Forum List

Back