Tulsi Gabbard sits in for Tucker Carlson!! (Poll)

Should there be more balance, i.e. members of BOTH parties on "political opinion" shows?

• Yes

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
That's not Tulsi Gabbard. Those same pics float around every so often as Tulsi Gabbard, but it's not her. Those aren't even complimentary of her, IMO.
Okey Dokey already.What's next deciding whether a photo of her in a
Bikini from a backside view can be her.Judging by her buttocks and
thigh muscles.

Okey Dokey already.What's next deciding whether a photo of her in a
Bikini from a backside view can be her.Judging by her buttocks and
thigh muscles.
What? I'm just saying I've seen that same montage posted dozens of times over the years, and it's been established it's not her. If you're saying this was discussed elsewhere in this thread, well shove it, the pics were posted within the first couple of posts on page 1 of the thread. I just opened it, and I'm not going to read an entire 8 page thread before deciding whether to comment on a post. That's would be a pretty absurd standard that literally nobody on this site uses.

And what was the count of her replying "I don't remember" something like 28 times? I forget now.
At the time there was complaints as to how milquetoast that
Questioning was.It was more an Interview.No record of what
was asked or replied.Highly improper.
So don't dare let any Lefty like " the ALL THAT " girl
from - The Five - Jessica Tarlov get away with her toady
posture at explaining fact vs. fiction.Because she's one of
those lefty snowflakes who trusts this MSM.
Buys into their narratives which are basically tell tale
propaganda.Furgit any Heart.Yer standard Bryn Mawr bitch.

Tulsi's guest James Gagliano (Retired FBI agent) said that even if Trump had classified documents, they still have to prove intent to commit a crime. Seeing as how Trump had nothing to do with packing those boxes and, the fact Trump let them inspect the documents in June, I see no crime here or any legal reason for a FBI raid.

Trump has a team of lawyers. I don't know why they didn't just call them, state their case and take care of things in a easier way. If they had actual cause to get the stuff it would have just been turned over with a court order and done with.

What? I'm just saying I've seen that same montage posted dozens of times over the years, and it's been established it's not her. If you're saying this was discussed elsewhere in this thread, well shove it, the pics were posted within the first couple of posts on page 1 of the thread. I just opened it, and I'm not going to read an entire 8 page thread before deciding whether to comment on a post. That's would be a pretty absurd standard that literally nobody on this site uses.
Because " absurdity " here at U S Message Board will not now
or ever be tolerated.That's nice ta knowed.

Trump has a team of lawyers. I don't know why they didn't just call them, state their case and take care of things in a easier way. If they had actual cause to get the stuff it would have just been turned over with a court order and done with.
No sorry ... that's not important.Trump met and was cordial
to FBI agents in early June.When they were working and consulting.
We have it on record.Plus words of Trump himself stated that
they can go and take whatever boxes they need.Trump also
made sure another padlock was added to the storage area housing
the Boxes of Documents.IF it true that some now are reporting that
some Docs may have Nuclear relevance than why was a Search warrant
issued on a Friday and the storming of the resort not until days later
early monday morning.That operation lasted Half a day.From a little past
6 in the morning to a little past 6 in the evening.Knowing full well that
Trump had basically closed down Mar-a-Laga for the summer.

Yes they can stop him. Section 2071 of Title 18 of the United States Code.

(b) Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States.

The official documents governing classification and declassification stem from presidential executive orders. But even these executive orders aren’t necessarily binding on a president. The president is not "obliged to follow any procedures other than those that he himself has prescribed," Aftergood said. "And he can change those."

Congress has no authority to change the qualifications for constitutionally prescribed offices. That can only be done by constitutional amendment.

That's nice.

However, the facts say that you're tongue-bathing fascists and traitors, and facts override your pwecious feewings.

Good luck presenting those feelings to the court, snowflake.

What whimpering disgrace-to-the-uniform excuse are you going to put forth to explain this latest failure? Have you made one up yet, or are you waiting for your masters to tell you what to say?

What court you fool? Are you seriously advocating locking up you political opponents for exercising their constitutional rights? That sounds a whole lot like a breach of the oath that you claim to hold so dear.

Nah, you're just a commie piece of shit that wouldn't know the Constitution if it bitch slapped ya.

What court you fool?
The court that will try Trump for violations of the Espionage Act. It's not complicated. Why did it confooz you so?

Are you seriously advocating locking up you political opponents for exercising their constitutional rights?
Anyone who can read basic English would have noted I advocated no such thing.

So why did you say I did? Are you just a freakin' cult imbecile, or are you embracing your DearLeader's "always lie, all the time" life-philosophy?

Remember, Trump cultists, you can't serve the Lord of Lies like you all do and not end up paying for it. You're putting your souls at risk for Trump, of all things. That's just sad.

Oh, one more thing.

Number of violent fascist coups against the USA I've backed -- 0

Number of violent fascist coups against the USA you've backed -- 1

One of us is a traitor douche, a breaker of his sacred oath and a disgrace to the uniform, and it's you.

Last edited:
The court that will try Trump for violations of the Espionage Act. It's not complicated. Why did it confooz you so?

Anyone who can read basic English would have noted I advocated no such thing.

So why did you say I did? Are you just a freakin' cult imbecile, or are you embracing your DearLeader's "always lie, all the time" life-philosophy?

Remember, Trump cultists, you can't serve the Lord of Lies like you all do and not end up paying for it. You're putting your souls at risk for Trump, of all things. That's just sad.

Oh, one more thing.

One of us is a traitor douche, a breaker of his sacred oath and a disgrace to the uniform, and it's you.

It's you that has no grasp of the language. You talked about my feelings and presenting them to a court. And feel free to show where I supported the violence at the capitol. Also I bet you feel like a really big man spewing this kind of shit, when you would never have the balls to say it to someone's face. But hey, feel free to come to TX and give it a shot.

He did, huh? Why don't you quote that post and put it in this topic?

You people lie so much you don't even realize you're doing it. Supporting Trump is not supporting the 1/6 riot. Nobody here has, nobody on Fox has, and nobody on AM radio has. We are critical of the way the commies are handling it by not giving these Americans their due date in court. The Constitution guarantees every American a right to a speedy trial by an unbiased jury. That isn't happening with the commies now is it? But then again, show me a commie that loves the Constitution and I'll show you a hyena that loves lions.

Congress has no authority to change the qualifications for constitutionally prescribed offices. That can only be done by constitutional amendment.

The law says differently unfortunately and that's what they are trying to do. I don't know if Section 2071 of Title 18 of the United States Code had ever been challenged in court, but I doubt there have been any instances of it either.

Forum List

Back