Tulsi Gabbard guest hosting for Tucker Carlson.

Remember when Hillary Clinton accused her of Russian Collusion???
Yep. The most forced / least popular candidate in history also wanted Trump to be her opponent. Dumbass prima donna. And? Tulsi is being a real idiot now. This goes way beyond just flirting with the right for increased name recognition. She's now fully jumped the shark. She should still run as an independent. As Bernie should have all along. Neither major party merits the selling out of one's soul for.

Last edited:
Yep. The most forced / least popular candidate in history also wanted Trump to be her opponent. Dumbass prima donna. And? Tulsi is being a real idiot now. This goes way beyond just flirting with the right for increased name recognition. She's now fully jumped the shark. She should still run as an independent. As Bernie should have all along. Neither major party merits the selling out of one's soul for.
You mean she's lost her Democrat supporters who hate the truth ?

You mean she's retained her Democrat supporters who love the truth?
Like many in her party, I'm sure she's embarrassed to even call herself a Democrat anymore at this point.

But maybe with this first paycheck from Fox she can buy some better lipstick and land a permanent gig there..... then she won't have to say what party she belongs to.

Like many in her party, I'm sure she's embarrassed to even call herself a Democrat anymore at this point.

But maybe with this first paycheck from Fox she can buy some better lipstick and land a permanent gig there..... then she won't have to say what party she belongs to.
Yes, the lipstick was the firsts thing I noticed. An old saying was that politics is show biz for ugly people, and Gabbard seems to be trying to break into show biz for pretty people. She looks good when facing exactly directly at the camera, and never opening her mouth very wide. I like the Cruella DeVille grey streak, but I think that's just me.

Her diction wasn't that great, and her voice is kind of flat when she talks to the camera. As a politician the bar is set lower, plus a lot of it is yelling to a crowd, which she's good at.

I like Tulsi Gabbard, but with this I have to think she's angling for a Foxnews gig, and not the Vice Presidency with Trump as I had hoped.

Yes, the lipstick was the firsts thing I noticed. An old saying was that politics is show biz for ugly people, and Gabbard seems to be trying to break into show biz for pretty people. She looks good when facing exactly directly at the camera, and never opening her mouth very wide. I like the Cruella DeVille grey streak, but I think that's just me.

Her diction wasn't that great, and her voice is kind of flat when she talks to the camera. As a politician the bar is set lower, plus a lot of it is yelling to a crowd, which she's good at.

I like Tulsi Gabbard, but with this I have to think she's angling for a Foxnews gig, and not the Vice Presidency with Trump as I had hoped.
She has a look in her eyes of awareness of who's watching from her side, daring them to come after her.

I can't wait to see how the mainstream left media covers this.....if at all. But you know every single one of them is watching

You actually watch Tucker? And here I've been beating myself up lately for playing a couple online games.. :102:

You actually watch Tucker? And here I've been beating myself up lately for playing a couple online games.. :102:
I hardly ever watch TV without a guitar in my hands.
20211024_122048.jpg

Forum List

Back