Tulsi Gabbard sits in for Tucker Carlson!! (Poll)

Should there be more balance, i.e. members of BOTH parties on "political opinion" shows?

• Yes

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
And no law can supersede the Constitution. Congress just thinks they can do shit like that. And they can for positions established by statute.

The law would have to be ruled unconstitutional by a court, and you know the Nazis in their desperation to stop Trump would fight it all the way to the Supreme Court even with the disadvantage they have.

Their two goals right now are to taint Trump's image for the midterms with this bullshit raid, and secondly to make sure there is no way for him to run for President ever again.

Not a nice attempt to justify Wayne's refusal to serve his country.
James Stewart, a year younger not only served { flew 22 combat
missions } but was originally rejected due to his being too
light { not weighing enough },failing to meet the weight requirement
for his height.But Stewart perservered and eventually was rewarded
with his rank being elevated from Colonel to Brigadier General in
the Air Force Reserves.
Listen Fool, he did not REFUSE. He was not allowed to serve, so STFU you know-nothing!

The law would have to be ruled unconstitutional by a court, and you know the Nazis in their desperation to stop Trump would fight it all the way to the Supreme Court even with the disadvantage they have.

Their two goals right now are to taint Trump's image for the midterms with this bullshit raid, and secondly to make sure there is no way for him to run for President ever again.

And they are failing on both. The midterms are all about xiden and the commies failures. And the supremes will expedite a hearing on the unconstitutionality of the law, in relation to qualifications for constitutionally prescribed offices.

And they are failing on both. The midterms are all about xiden and the commies failures. And the supremes will expedite a hearing on the unconstitutionality of the law, in relation to qualifications for constitutionally prescribed offices.

They are not only failing, they are turning the public more against them; a miscalculation on their part.

Then prove me wrong. I'll wait right here.

Some things people do are just so awful, any association with the awful person afterwards is unacceptable. Trump's call for an insurrection makes Trump one of those irredeemably awful people. And no, nobody is falling for your really, really stupid gaslighting that such a thing didn't happen. Only your fellow cult fuktards pretend to believe that, and they don't really belive it. Neither do you, little fascist.

To put it another way, if someone said "Well sure, I still back Hitler, but that doesn't mean I hate jews. I just see the good things that Hitler did", everyone would correctly say that person was full of shit.

It's what you're doing, which is why everyone correctly concludes you're full of shit.

I went to the US Communist website and read their agenda. Gosh darn it, wouldn't you know, it's almost identical to the Democrat agenda. Would you like their web site so you can see it for yourself?
Sure. But not just a link. You need to show how Democrats are like communists. If you're not a gutless cult liar, that should be easy.

For example, can you show where Democrats call for the abolishment of private property and the state ownership of all means of production? That is the central tenet of communism, after all. It's what makes communism communism. If the Democrats aren't calling for it, then they aren't communists, and you're lying.

And you _are_ lying. I just showed how.

Ho hum. One Russian asset sits in for another.
It's funny, I wasn't aware that she actually sat in, I just thought it was a poll, as in "what would you think if she did?".

When I read the title, I immediately thought "What about Horseface Lavrov?" He does speak English.

It's funny, I wasn't aware that she actually sat in, I just thought it was a poll, as in "what would you think if she did?".
When I read the title, I immediately thought "What about Horseface Lavrov?" He does speak English.
Was it Lavrov's wife that gave Hunter $6,000,000? (for the big guy?)

Some things people do are just so awful, any association with the awful person afterwards is unacceptable. Trump's call for an insurrection makes Trump one of those irredeemably awful people. And no, nobody is falling for your really, really stupid gaslighting that such a thing didn't happen. Only your fellow cult fuktards pretend to believe that, and they don't really belive it. Neither do you, little fascist.

To put it another way, if someone said "Well sure, I still back Hitler, but that doesn't mean I hate jews. I just see the good things that Hitler did", everyone would correctly say that person was full of shit.

It's what you're doing, which is why everyone correctly concludes you're full of shit.

You didn't show shit. In fact you call me a liar when your post is nothing but a lie. Trump led a protest, not call for an insurrection, liar. Yes, I support Trump's right to have a protest just like the commies did all across the country that led to to riots costing over a billion dollars worth of damage.

Sure. But not just a link. You need to show how Democrats are like communists. If you're not a gutless cult liar, that should be easy.

For example, can you show where Democrats call for the abolishment of private property and the state ownership of all means of production? That is the central tenet of communism, after all. It's what makes communism communism. If the Democrats aren't calling for it, then they aren't communists, and you're lying.

And you _are_ lying. I just showed how.

Communists don't have just one agenda. They have several of them and just because the Democrats don't have that one YET, doesn't mean they are not Communists as well.

Listen Fool, he did not REFUSE. He was not allowed to serve, so STFU you know-nothing!
He registered with selective service and was classified as
3-A.Due to having 4 kids and a wife.But he also knew that
it was a temporary deferment.That was in 1934
By 1943 he was eligible to enlist.But it never happened on
account a 2-A Occupational deferment was submitted on his
behalf by Republic Pictures.

He registered with selective service and was classified as
3-A.Due to having 4 kids and a wife.But he also knew that
it was a temporary deferment.That was in 1934
By 1943 he was eligible to enlist.But it never happened on
account a 2-A Occupational deferment was submitted on his
behalf by Republic Pictures.
So, you admit you were wrong.

So, you admit you were wrong.
Sorry Charlie { Starkist Commercial character } in my era.
Wayne never enlisted.Registering with Selective Service
is NOT enlisting.Wayne was a draft dodger,in effect.
By Sept.16th 1940 The U.S. instituted the Selective Service
Training and Service act which reguired all * men between
the ages of 21 and 45 to Register for the draft.
Depending on surely the definition of *{men}.
Plus **Wayne was a known bully while at college.He and
his big lug college buddy Ward Bond got a kick oughta
taunting and pickin' fights on campus.Since they were big lugs.
Football playing college brutes.

** went by his birth name { Marion Robert Morrison }
and was the name he was known by when playing college
football.I can hear it now.
Hay Marion ... please don't tackle me too hard.Yuz mite
sprain my sensitive side.

Sorry Charlie { Starkist Commercial character } in my era.
Wayne never enlisted.Registering with Selective Service
is NOT enlisting.Wayne was a draft dodger,in effect.
By Sept.16th 1940 The U.S. instituted the Selective Service
Training and Service act which reguired all * men between
the ages of 21 and 45 to Register for the draft.
Depending on surely the definition of *{men}.
Plus **Wayne was a known bully while at college.He and
his big lug college buddy Ward Bond got a kick oughta
taunting and pickin' fights on campus.Since they were big lugs.
Football playing college brutes.

** went by his birth name { Marion Robert Morrison }
and was the name he was known by when playing college
football.I can hear it now.
Hay Marion ... please don't tackle me too hard.Yuz mite
sprain my sensitive side.

How is that possible when you stated he received a deferment in 1934? You are so full of shit.

Forum List

Back