Tulsi Gabbard sits in for Tucker Carlson!! (Poll)

Should there be more balance, i.e. members of BOTH parties on "political opinion" shows?

• Yes

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
The declassification process is decided on by each President. President Trump's declassification process was that any document that leaves the White House is automatically declassified. But that aside...............

What happens if there is a document there that he wasn't supposed to have? His defense could easily be that he wasn't the person that took it. Now, the Left-BI planned it so he wasn't home at the time, when his lawyer arrived to find out WTF was going on, she started to oversee the process and they ordered her out of the house. They instructed that all security cameras be turned off.

Who would a judge or jury side with if such a case were made?

I do agree with you that slime ball Garland doesn't want to prosecute him. His instructions are to make sure Trump can never run for President again because the commies are scared to death of him.

That is questionable at best. If the document says secret or top secret, it is exactly that until the stamp has been removed. A federal magistrate found that there was a reasonable probability a crime has been committed. Trump has refused to make the search warrant public which he has every right to do. He has not challenged the search warrant which he has every right to do.

Trump's chances of winning a general election are nil. Trump did that himself.

Don't confuse her old views as a democrat with her new views as a FXN talking head. She may have seen the light like Leo 2.0
After being on stage as a presidential candidate and a veteran and then be called a Russian asset, that may have changed her political views.
I appreciate the time and effort you put in on that well researched and well written post.
If she really still believes the democrat policies she hides that very well.
I'm hoping she knows which side her bread is buttered.
Time will tell.

She apparently was driven by bitterness over her loss. She has become a right wing loon and nothing else. She spouts right wing propaganda.

Republicans are right wing Nazis who are attacking our country. They are the devils who are coming after this country. The reason that the US Communists platform comes close to the Democrat platform is because the Communists have moved towards the Democrats. Their platform is liberal rather than being communist. The Democrat platform does address many of the issues that exist in this country and offer solutions. I don't necessarily agree 100% with their solutions but there is room for compromise. The Republicans don't have a platform yet we see many of their beliefs. Attack voting rights, attack free speech rights, attack women's rights, attack federal law enforcement among other things. The Republicans just told people who need insulin to drop dead by refusing to help them. Those are Republican values and fascist solutions.

As usual, you show you do not want a honest investigation. You just want to push right wing propaganda. Pelosi is not in charge of security of the capital. The Capital Police are responsible for this. The police officer had every right to fire his weapon as she was storming the capitol. When a mob is heading for you, you don't have time to determine who is armed and who is not. If the officers had been more aggressive in firing their weapons, there might not have been 141 officers injured. Many of them are still suffering from the injuries they received from these Republican terrorists. Trump officials have confirmed that Trump did not offer any National Guard troops. What you want is what a phony Jan 6 commission would want.

It is Republicans who want a two tiered legal system. Clinton properly made sure that any classified information on her devices was removed. If she had not done that, you would have complained that she didn't do that.

I have no problem with her removing them, but not when they were wanted by Congress doing the investigation. She lied about having then on her server, but no big deal, the commies always take care of their own. Speaking of which, the Communists have always been the Communists, it's just the Democrat party moved in with them. Now we have two anti-American groups.

Free speech? You mean the people that ultimately control all the major social media that keeps taking conservative posts off their platform? Ask those leftist college kids about free speech when they protest or threaten violence when a conservative comes to their school for a seminar. As for the police officer, all police shootings are investigated by outside agencies. Did that happen in this case? In fact (like they did with the so-called Ukrainian call leaker) they hid the name of the officer that shot her. Why is it when a white cop shoots an unarmed black suspect, we know his name in a few hours, but when a black cop shoots a white suspect, the commies struck his name off the records. If he didn't come out himself, we'd still never know his name.

He did? Like when. And please, no proven false leftists talking points either.

He attempted to use the DOJ and the military to remain in power. He violated Congress' power of the purse. He wanted to send troops to the border illegally. He tried to pressure a foreign government to investigate a political opponent.

Anything anyone says will be a false leftist talking point to you.

He attempted to use the DOJ and the military to remain in power. He violated Congress' power of the purse. He wanted to send troops to the border illegally. He tried to pressure a foreign government to investigate a political opponent.

Anything anyone says will be a false leftist talking point to you.

See what I mean? More lies from you.

Trump had zero to do with the riot. The riot started before Trump even got done with his speech.
Trump asked Zelenskyy for a favor. The only person that pressured leaders in Ukraine was Dementia, and he laughed about it.
WTF did he ever attempt to use the military for power?

You see, I can't go through all your lies one by one to educate you.

I have no problem with her removing them, but not when they were wanted by Congress doing the investigation. She lied about having then on her server, but no big deal, the commies always take care of their own. Speaking of which, the Communists have always been the Communists, it's just the Democrat party moved in with them. Now we have two anti-American groups.

Free speech? You mean the people that ultimately control all the major social media that keeps taking conservative posts off their platform? Ask those leftist college kids about free speech when they protest or threaten violence when a conservative comes to their school for a seminar. As for the police officer, all police shootings are investigated by outside agencies. Did that happen in this case? In fact (like they did with the so-called Ukrainian call leaker) they hid the name of the officer that shot her. Why is it when a white cop shoots an unarmed black suspect, we know his name in a few hours, but when a black cop shoots a white suspect, the commies struck his name off the records. If he didn't come out himself, we'd still never know his name.

No she did not lie. Don't give me your right wing biased talking heads. These Congressional hearings were abuses of power by Republicans. This was about attacking Clinton because she was running for President. The Communist Part moved to the right. The Republican Party is the anti-America Party. They attack fundamental rights of Americans.

Free speech rights restrain government not social media companies. In addition, they have property rights which allows them to decide what goes on their platform. The fact that you want to seize their property and restrict their free speech rights shows you are a fascist. That is why federal judges have thrown out these laws based on the free speech clause in the Constitution. These companies do not want their platforms to be used for plotting against the government or spreading lies. The shooting was investigated by the proper officials and properly ruled as justified because it was. They should have been more aggressive in using their weapons. That is why 141 officers were injured. His name was withheld to protect him from potential violence just as we saw in Cincinnati when a man armed and in body armor tried to force his way into a FBI building.

Tulsi is a great gal!

Only problem is that she is against the Second Amendment.

For that reason alone she is a BIG NO NO. :dunno:

Too bad too sad
She actually holds some Leftist beliefs including her 2nd amendment stance, but I can respect her because she doesn't just chirp the Democrat's Agenda. She just believes what she believes.

See what I mean? More lies from you.

Trump had zero to do with the riot. The riot started before Trump even got done with his speech.
Trump asked Zelenskyy for a favor. The only person that pressured leaders in Ukraine was Dementia, and he laughed about it.
WTF did he ever attempt to use the military for power?

You see, I can't go through all your lies one by one to educate you.

His cabinet officials do not agree with you. They resigned because Trump did incite the attack on the Capitol. Even Republican Senators who voted against impeachment agreed that he incited the attack. Trump tried to cut off military aid to pressure Ukraine.

You respond to my facts with your lies.

No she did not lie. Don't give me your right wing biased talking heads. These Congressional hearings were abuses of power by Republicans. This was about attacking Clinton because she was running for President. The Communist Part moved to the right. The Republican Party is the anti-America Party. They attack fundamental rights of Americans.

Free speech rights restrain government not social media companies. In addition, they have property rights which allows them to decide what goes on their platform. The fact that you want to seize their property and restrict their free speech rights shows you are a fascist. That is why federal judges have thrown out these laws based on the free speech clause in the Constitution. These companies do not want their platforms to be used for plotting against the government or spreading lies. The shooting was investigated by the proper officials and properly ruled as justified because it was. They should have been more aggressive in using their weapons. That is why 141 officers were injured. His name was withheld to protect him from potential violence just as we saw in Cincinnati when a man armed and in body armor tried to force his way into a FBI building.

Show me this evidence that the shooting was properly and thoroughly investigated. Yes, Hillary lied repeatedly. Would you like to see the Comey testimony to Congress again where he concurred that?

Now liar, show me where the Communist party moved right. Their entire platform is nearly identical to the Democrat party. Your party is Communist and so are you.

Tulsi is a great gal!

Only problem is that she is against the Second Amendment.

For that reason alone she is a BIG NO NO. :dunno:

Too bad too sad
Probably on account she loves surfing.And wearing a bikini.
Not exactly areas were any firearm is welcome or needed.
I have noticed a Tulsi habit.You will never as in NEVER see
her in any outfit that isn't one color or basic.
No stripes,no checkers,no patterns.Just Basic flat black.
Or flat Red.Flat white or Flat Blue.She may mix a little.
All Red with a tiny bit of white.Or vice versa.
She has a thing against patterns.

Probably on account she loves surfing.And wearing a bikini.
Not exactly areas were any firearm is welcome or needed.
I have noticed a Tulsi habit.You will never as in NEVER see
her in any outfit that isn't one color or basic.
No stripes,no checkers,no patterns.Just Basic flat black.
Or flat Red.Flat white or Flat Blue.She may mix a little.
All Red with a tiny bit of white.Or vice versa.
She has a thing against patterns.

When you look like her, you don't need any patterns. :auiqs.jpg:

Show me this evidence that the shooting was properly and thoroughly investigated. Yes, Hillary lied repeatedly. Would you like to see the Comey testimony to Congress again where he concurred that?

Now liar, show me where the Communist party moved right. Their entire platform is nearly identical to the Democrat party. Your party is Communist and so are you.
When Hillary the Shrew was scheduled to appear for questioning
she ended up picking the day and time.Like a Saturday.Comey was
not present.In fact there was no transcript made.Hillary was allowed
to bring along her Lawyer.No Video taken.

When Hillary the Shrew was scheduled to appear for questioning
she ended up picking the day and time.Like a Saturday.Comey was
not present.In fact there was no transcript made.Hillary was allowed
to bring along her Lawyer.No Video taken.

And what was the count of her replying "I don't remember" something like 28 times? I forget now.

Forum List

Back