Tulsi Gabbard sits in for Tucker Carlson!! (Poll)

Should there be more balance, i.e. members of BOTH parties on "political opinion" shows?

• Yes

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
Here's the link. They say its Tulsi.
Wow! Look at your source! Try this link!

Her name is Padma Lakshmi.
Epic fail, and you need glasses!
LOL! I wear glasses. I was snookered by the link, it said it was Tulsi. Looked like a young Tulsi in a bikini.
1660431251854.png

There used to be lots of bikini photos of her, they're not there now?!

Where have you been? On vacation I hope.

FXNC, FNC, FNEW

FN, Fox

Wiki says FNC so that's what I'll use going forward.

Show me this evidence that the shooting was properly and thoroughly investigated. Yes, Hillary lied repeatedly. Would you like to see the Comey testimony to Congress again where he concurred that?

Now liar, show me where the Communist party moved right. Their entire platform is nearly identical to the Democrat party. Your party is Communist and so are you.

The shooting was investigated by the DOJ. Just because the conclusions do not meet your expectations does not mean they are wrong. What did the Trump DOJ do abvout itr? Nothing. They found no evidence of it.

There is nothing Communist about their platform. It is very liberal but that is all. That is why it is nearly identical to the Democrat platform. The Republican platform is to turn this into Nazi Germany.

Trump has a team of lawyers. I don't know why they didn't just call them, state their case and take care of things in a easier way. If they had actual cause to get the stuff it would have just been turned over with a court order and done with.

Because they were met with lies and evasions by Trump's lawyers. They did get a court order.

She actually holds some Leftist beliefs including her 2nd amendment stance, but I can respect her because she doesn't just chirp the Democrat's Agenda. She just believes what she believes.

Yes, respect yes, but her stance towards the Second is a big problem.

In my opinion at least.

He did, huh? Why don't you quote that post and put it in this topic?

You people lie so much you don't even realize you're doing it. Supporting Trump is not supporting the 1/6 riot. Nobody here has, nobody on Fox has, and nobody on AM radio has. We are critical of the way the commies are handling it by not giving these Americans their due date in court. The Constitution guarantees every American a right to a speedy trial by an unbiased jury. That isn't happening with the commies now is it? But then again, show me a commie that loves the Constitution and I'll show you a hyena that loves lions.

Yes it is when you deny it. Trump supporters are trying to change the narrative on 1/6.

He did, huh?
Yep. And so do you. And you lie about it.

Supporting Trump is not supporting the 1/6 riot.

Of course it is. He ordered the riots. Backing Trump is backing the coup. Deal with it, little fascist.

Nobody here has, nobody on Fox has, and nobody on AM radio has.

How do you manage to look into a mirror without puking after telling such whoppers?

We are critical of the way the commies

Contrary to what your cult told you, "commie" does not mean "anyone who has humiliated me and my cult with facts, reason and morality", which is how you use the word.

Now, don't you have some boots to lick?

It's you that has no grasp of the language. You talked about my feelings and presenting them to a court. And feel free to show where I supported the violence at the capitol. Also I bet you feel like a really big man spewing this kind of shit, when you would never have the balls to say it to someone's face. But hey, feel free to come to TX and give it a shot.

Internet tough guy alert!

Typical Trump snowflake. Dishes it out freely, but then melts down completely when his own shit gets tossed back at him.

Yep. And so do you. And you lie about it.

Then prove me wrong. I'll wait right here.

Of course it is. He ordered the riots. Backing Trump is backing the coup. Deal with it, little fascist.

Oh, now he ordered the riots huh? Actually what Trump did was offer the National Guard to be there first thing in the morning which Nancy and the Capital police Chief declined. Now why don't you show me this order, liar.

How do you manage to look into a mirror without puking after telling such whoppers?

Whoppers? You mean the whoppers you can't prove me wrong on?

Contrary to what your cult told you, "commie" does not mean "anyone who has humiliated me and my cult with facts, reason and morality", which is how you use the word.

Now, don't you have some boots to lick?

I was going to ask you the same thing. I know what a commie is. I went to the US Communist website and read their agenda. Gosh darn it, wouldn't you know, it's almost identical to the Democrat agenda. Would you like their web site so you can see it for yourself? I didn't think so.

Yes it is when you deny it. Trump supporters are trying to change the narrative on 1/6.

Nothing to change. Trump held a rally, a group of people at the Capital decided to break into the building. What are we denying? That's exactly what happened.

The shooting was investigated by the DOJ. Just because the conclusions do not meet your expectations does not mean they are wrong. What did the Trump DOJ do abvout itr? Nothing. They found no evidence of it.

There is nothing Communist about their platform. It is very liberal but that is all. That is why it is nearly identical to the Democrat platform. The Republican platform is to turn this into Nazi Germany.

Oh, so that's the new line now? The Communists are not really Communists? :laughing0301:

You people are really something else. If the DOJ did an investigation how did we not hear about it? All I remember is hearing they weren't going to charge the officer. Who investigated it? How long did it take them?

The shooting took place on January 6th. Trump was gone on January 20th. Twelve days for a shooting investigation is not nearly enough time, but that's besides the fact the DOJ is for federal matters, not local police shootings.

Forum List

Back