Tuesday 8th of March Primary predictions

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Mississippi will be a easy win for Trump. I'll say by 8 points. 3-5 more delegates for Trump!(95% chance of a trump win!)
Michigan will be won by Trump! His "fair" trade and no more training your replacement talk is going to win him a lot of voters here. Voters that are pissed off! Trump by 4....3-5 more delegates...(75% of a trump win)
Idaho since there's only one libertarian running instead of 2 like in 2012(Santorum and Ron Paul!)will likely go Cruz. So Cruz by 4...But it is proportional so not more then 2-3 delegates on Trump. .(65% chance of a Cruz win)...
Hawaii believe it or not will probably go Cruz...County delegate set up too so Cruz will likely win a lot more by percentage then Idaho, but sadly for prooz there aint many of them.. (55-60% of a cruz win)

So I expect the delegate lead for trump to remain nearly the same.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Final predictions.
Mississippi Trump by 4.5
Michigan Trump by 3
Idaho Cruz by 4
Hawaii Cruz by 3

Wow,

Trump won Mississippi by double digits(11 points)!! 10 More delegates in Cruz.
Trump Won Michigan by 11.5 with 8 more delegates for Trump.
Hawaii was a surprise with a 9 point win for Trump! 4 more delegates for Trump!!!
Idaho was a little surprising in how big of a win it was for Cruz but I knew it would go for him being that there's a lot of libertarians in that state. Cruz got 8 more delegates for his troubles.

10+8+4=22 delegates -8 =14 net for Trump! Not exactly doing well little poose!!! hahaha

Florida appears likely to go trump, Nc appears likely to go Trump, and ill appears likely to go trump. We will see about Ohio...Cruz is finished!

I've come to the conclusion that this primary is between the traditional conservatives of the south that believe that America should be a strong nation and wants what's best for it and libertarians. The libertarians don't want government to do anything to fix our trade problems and don't like the idea of America being great...Well, the old south and mid Atlantic with the industrial states are coming up in trumps favor! The loserterians can't win!

Yes we should play hard ball with China and Mexico. It is the job of the president to put a tariff on them!

Mexico are top 20 or 25 in Military ranking a list of me. And we are old friend with Mexico even a Wall between Mexico - U.S. on alert if Trump won. No migrants through U.S. outside a passcard so it mean a Wall through two neighboors.

Forum List

Back