Tucson Trump rally: One mile long line of people wait in the heat to see Trump!

Its Tucson. There is literally nothing else to do.
Oh, so people bored just decide to go to a Trump rally and spend hours in the heat waiting to get in.
0BD87E89-85C2-47A1-AD5E-3742373178B6.gif

Tucson is a wonderful city, very culture driven. Of which you seem to have VERY little of.;)

Just like I said.
I LOVE Tucson and the surrounding area.
Phoenix is just another Big, very Hot City.

A radio station here in Phoenix was holding a contest one time. The First Place prize was an all expenses paid trip to Tucson for a weekend. The Second Place prize was an entire week.
Phoenix has all the "big city" stuff. But the traffic sux, it's ugly and flat, and hotter than Tucson. To each their own, my new neighbors are from Scottsdale and they love it here.

A radio station here in Phoenix was holding a contest one time. The First Place prize was an all expenses paid trip to Tucson for a weekend. The Second Place prize was an entire week.
Phoenix has all the "big city" stuff. But the traffic sux, it's ugly and flat, and hotter than Tucson. To each their own, my new neighbors are from Scottsdale and they love it here.

The ultra rich retire in Sedona, The comfortable retire in Phoenix Metro. Tucson is the place where you run out of gas and pitch a tent.

Just curious if Bluzman has EVER been to Tucson?

I LOVE the Tucson area, thanks for asking.
I've spent time Oro Valley, Marana, and Green Valley. Mostly Golfing.
Ate at some awesome authentic Mexican Restaurants, with ultra hot sauces. Yum.
Enjoyed the Historic Old Buildings and Museums, like the Sonora Desert Museum SW of Town.

Golfed Canoa Ranch, The Gallery, La Paloma, Omni, Crooked Tree, and at least 10 others.

Why so buttburt Bluzman?
Dang dude, you've played as many Tucson courses as I have!

I don't know how many people it takes to form a one mile long line, but I'm guessing it's more than Joe Biden has drawn in ALL of his rallies and town halls put together. MAGA! :113:
:thankusmile: for this info, Mike. Tucson is a quite large city, it has the University of Arizona campus, and is a wonderful mix of the young college age kids, with the older people that have lived there for generations. YOU know and I KNOW it's a terrific city.:)

Wow! Thanks for this post. It's refreshing to see how a genius communicates. Such clarity!

I don't know how many people it takes to form a one mile long line, but I'm guessing it's more than Joe Biden has drawn in ALL of his rallies and town halls put together. MAGA! :113:
Big Fucking Deal.
There are idiots in every city, these are the idiots that will stand in line for hours to see some conman, snake oil salesman, flim-flam man.
And you somehow still buy in?

Us Biden fans STAY HOME, safely.
You trumptards think there is NO risk, so party on.
You got 15 days left.

You mean the people who did not show up or even watch it online?

The ultra rich retire in Sedona, The comfortable retire in Phoenix Metro. Tucson is the place where you run out of gas and pitch a tent.
I'd bet there are as many per capita millionaires in Tucson as Phoenix. You don't know what you are talking about.

You generate a lot of white noise. I just noticed.

Get Biden out of bed and send him to Tucson. Let's see his "crowd"

Why would he bother? Trump's rallies are essentially commercials for why you shouldn't elect Trump.
Just because your path in life led to customer support doesn't mean everybody else makes minimum wage.

Trump rallies are standing ovations.

Biden... eh if they have free serving might as well. Maybe a drinking game... for someone running for senate it could be a bit of fun.

Dang dude, you've played as many Tucson courses as I have!

It was 20 years ago, I went with 4 buddies, all Seattle Cops, now retired.
We went for 4 summers in a row, 2 years Tucson, 2 year Phoenix.

In Phoenix, (Scottsdale) we played the TPC course. (4 Times in those 2 Years)
I love watching the "Waste Management" tourney knowing I played those holes, albeit, from lesser tees.
The 16th hole is nothing without those stands surrounding the hole.

You generate a lot of white noise. I just noticed.

Get Biden out of bed and send him to Tucson. Let's see his "crowd"

Why would he bother? Trump's rallies are essentially commercials for why you shouldn't elect Trump.
Just because your path in life led to customer support doesn't mean everybody else makes minimum wage.

Someday you will make minimum wage too. Look! Behind you...someone left a nickle tip for you.

I'd bet there are as many per capita millionaires in Tucson as Phoenix. You don't know what you are talking about.
Its such a great place...airlines and the military park their planes there on thousands of acres of land....

1603160798474.png

Forum List

Back