Tucson Trump rally: One mile long line of people wait in the heat to see Trump!

I don't know how many people it takes to form a one mile long line, but I'm guessing it's more than Joe Biden has drawn in ALL of his rallies and town halls put together. MAGA! :113:
:thankusmile: for this info, Mike. Tucson is a quite large city, it has the University of Arizona campus, and is a wonderful mix of the young college age kids, with the older people that have lived there for generations. YOU know and I KNOW it's a terrific city.:)

I don't know how many people it takes to form a one mile long line, but I'm guessing it's more than Joe Biden has drawn in ALL of his rallies and town halls put together. MAGA! :113:
Big Fucking Deal.
There are idiots in every city, these are the idiots that will stand in line for hours to see some conman, snake oil salesman, flim-flam man.
And you somehow still buy in?

Us Biden fans STAY HOME, safely.
You trumptards think there is NO risk, so party on.
You got 15 days left.

Tucson is a quite large city, it has the University of Arizona campus, and is a wonderful mix of the young college age kids, with the older people that have lived there for generations. YOU know and I KNOW it's a terrific city.:)

Just curious if Bluzman has EVER been to Tucson?

Big Fucking Deal.
There are idiots in every city, these are the idiots that will stand in line for hours to see some conman, snake oil salesman, flim-flam man.
And you somehow still buy in?

Us Biden fans STAY HOME, safely.
You trumptards think there is NO risk, so party on.
You got 15 days left.
Voter enthusiasm has always been a huge indicator. I guess you all changed the rules on that since you are running a feeble, corrupt idiot who has ZERO enthusiastic support.

I don't know how many people it takes to form a one mile long line, but I'm guessing it's more than Joe Biden has drawn in ALL of his rallies and town halls put together.
Big Fucking Deal. There are idiots in every city, these are the idiots that will stand in line for hours to see some conman, snake oil salesman, flim-flam man.

TRANSLATION: It IS more than Joe Biden has drawn in ALL of his rallies and town halls put together because Joe can't attract any sort of following despite all of the conning, snake oil, and flim-flamming in the world. So Dems just stay home and get their daily juice straight from the DNC website:

VOTE JOE
VOTE JOE
VOTE JOE
ORANGE MAN BAD
VOTE JOE

Tucson is a quite large city, it has the University of Arizona campus, and is a wonderful mix of the young college age kids, with the older people that have lived there for generations. YOU know and I KNOW it's a terrific city.:)

I have. I lived in Tucson for about three whole months. The people are a lot smarter there than they are in California for the most part.

A radio station here in Phoenix was holding a contest one time. The First Place prize was an all expenses paid trip to Tucson for a weekend. The Second Place prize was an entire week.

I LOVE the Tucson area, thanks for asking.
I've spent time Oro Valley, Marana, and Green Valley. Mostly Golfing.
Ate at some awesome authentic Mexican Restaurants, with ultra hot sauces. Yum.
Enjoyed the Historic Old Buildings and Museums, like the Sonora Desert Museum SW of Town.

Golfed Canoa Ranch, The Gallery, La Paloma, Omni, Crooked Tree, and at least 10 others.

Why so buttburt Bluzman?

Last edited:

I have. I lived in Tucson for about three whole months. The people are a lot smarter there than they are in California for the most part.
:thankusmile:

Forum List

Back