Tucker Totally Owned Ted Cruz And Made Him Kiss The Ring LOL!

I stick to my principles, I just realize expecting 100% compliance from other people to my views is counterproductive and quite frankly retarded.

It isn't a game, it's our political system.

As an Engineer I know I have to work within the bounds of any given system, unless I want to change the system.
I am an engineer too...and as an engineer, I know my profession has ZERO to do with anything we are talking about.....

because my profession is governed by ACTUAL DATA & EVIDENCE -- not my feelings or biases.....

Imagine building a part that was designed using engineering drawings created from feelings and prejudices

I am an engineer too...and as an engineer, I know my profession has ZERO to do with anything we are talking about.....

because my profession is governed by ACTUAL DATA & EVIDENCE -- not my feelings or biases.....

Imagine building a part that was designed using engineering drawings created from feelings and prejudices

Not feelings or biases, realizing the system we are operating under, and working inside the system.

The other option is to change the system, but that isn't the point we are at....yet. At least to me.

I wouldn't call them insurrectionists unless they had a real mechanism to overturn the government.

I would call them criminals.

Have you ever saw me say none of the people there should be prosecuted? At most my view is that there is over-prosecution going on, even more so when compared to the wrist slaps most lefty protesters during the Anti-Fa/BLM protests.

But this is the same double standard that allowed Cuomo to just resign and avoid prosecution. If he were a republican all those trials would have been going on by now.
This is why hypotheticals are fun....you can answer them in a way that you think helps you at the moment....

However, I go off the reality of it...and if reactionary right-wingers freaked out and called "Muslims" terrorists just because they wanted to build a mosque in Lower Manhattan -- it is safe to say how those reactionary right-wingers would react to Muslims storming the US Capitol...

Last edited:
This is why hypotheticals are fun....you can answer them in a way that you think helps you at the moment....

However, I go off the reality of it...and if reactionary right-wingers freaked out called "Muslims" terrorists just because they wanted to build a mosque in Lower Manhattan -- it is safe to say how those reactionary right-wingers would react to Muslims storming the US Capitol...

How about progressives who actually popped a bomb at the Capitol?

Not feelings or biases, realizing the system we are operating under, and working inside the system.

The other option is to change the system, but that isn't the point we are at....yet. At least to me.
What system?? The Constitution?

There is an amendment process, so yea, you can change the Constitution...

but I get the feeling that isn't the system you are talking about....so what is it about this system you want to change?

And are you claiming this system is "rigged" against you...how?

Because I distinctly remember how triggered some right-wingers get when the discussion of "systemic bias" in this country gets brought up...it's almost like only white conservatives can critique the so-called "system" as being flawed or biased -- but if anyone else does it, they just hate America and stuff....funny how that works

Last edited:
How about progressives who actually popped a bomb at the Capitol?
The progressives who popped this bomb at the Capitol...are they being praised and celebrated??

Any of them being invited to church events as guest speakers??

The only folks who are being openly praised and fawned over for storming the Capitol are folks Conservatives claim...

Can you tell me who these "progressives" are -- Or are you gonna keep deflecting to other shit that has ZERO to do with what this post is about

Last edited:
What system?? The Constitution?

There is an amendment process, so yea, you can change the Constitution...

but I get the feeling that isn't the system you are talking about....so what is this system you want to change?

And are you claiming this system is "rigged" against you...how?

Because I distinctly remember how triggered some right-wingers get when the discussion of "systemic bias" in this country gets brought up...it's almost like only white conservatives can critique the so-called "system" as being flawed or biased -- but if anyone else does it, they just hate America and stuff....funny how that works

Our election and governing system.

Change of course requires amendments, or revolution.

Ted Cruz votes in a way I mostly agree with, He speaks about things in a way I agree with probably 80%-90% of the time. To me his recent and pass gaffes don't eliminate him from my support.

The progressives who popped this bomb at the Capitol...are they being praised and celebrated??

Any of them being invited to church events as guest speakers??

The only folks who are being openly praised and fawned over for storming the Capitol are folks Conservatives claim...

Can you tell me who these "progressives" are -- Or are you gonna keep deflecting to other shit that has ZERO to do with that this post is about

They were paroled, and some like them are part of Academia, hell one of them has a son who's the DA of San Francisco.

It was a riot/out of hand protest, not an insurrection. There was no mechanism for them to take the existing government down, nor prevent the new government from taking over in 3 weeks.
It was a riot planned, scheduled and incited by the POTUS. If it was just a protest that got out of hand they wouldn`t be hiding documents, ignoring subpoenas and pleading the 5th.

It was a riot planned, scheduled and incited by the POTUS. If it was just a protest that got out of hand they wouldn`t be hiding documents, ignoring subpoenas and pleading the 5th.

No evidence of any of that. The protest was planned, the march to the Capitol was planned (Where Trump told them to be peaceful), the actual breaching of the Capitol had all the hallmarks of a spontaneous event.

"Ted Cruz on Thursday walked back his use of the word “terrorist” when describing the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol during an intense back and forth with Fox News host Tucker Carlson -- Cruz was lambasted during Carlson’s Wednesday night show for describing Jan. 6 as “a violent terrorist attack on the Capitol. Cruz brushed off his previous phrasing as “sloppy” and “frankly dumb.”

But Carlson didn’t accept that answer, arguing that the attack was not terrorism and questioning Cruz's motivations.
“You told that lie on purpose, and I’m wondering why you did,” Carlson said. "Tucker, I agree with you. It was a mistake to say that yesterday, and the reason is what you just said, which is we have now had a year of Democrats and the media twisting words and trying to say that all of us are terrorists" Cruz said. The back and forth continued for almost 10 minutes. At one point Carlson was exasperated, cutting Cruz off."

Poor Ted Cruz.....cucked again.....
View attachment 584815

And in typical Ted Cruz fashion; he desperately grovels at the feet of the people who continuously clowns him -- and yet, Ted keeps begging and begging for their approval....How anybody can look at this coward and take him seriously or see him as some "tough Conservative" is laughable...Even when Teddy tried the tired excuse of claiming "No, I was talking about the Antifa people who where there, they were the terrorists" -- even that didn't fly with Tucker and the gang....
Absolutely brutal.

These people have no shame. None. They have sold their souls to a buffoon, willingly. That's pathetic.

I will ask you this because not a single Conservative/Trumper has ever answered it...just deflected.....

If a bunch of Muslim-Americans stormed the Capitol, shouting hang (insert any politician) in an coordinated attempt to intimidate Congress from taking a Congressional action -- would you call them patriots??

Would you twist yourselves into pretzels to minimize what they did -- and in fact, celebrate them??
Hang KING George?

Our election and governing system.

Change of course requires amendments, or revolution.

Ted Cruz votes in a way I mostly agree with, He speaks about things in a way I agree with probably 80%-90% of the time. To me his recent and pass gaffes don't eliminate him from my support.
So what you are saying is...as long as a particular elected official talks in a way or votes in a way you agree with -- at least 80% of the time -- they have your support...cool....

I am a policies person...I only care about policies, therefore, I will never understand this desire folks have to treat politicians like superheroes and wrap their own identity in them....

So why are you not also a strong supporter of Liz Cheney and Adam Kizinger?? Liz has a 97% Conservative voting record...I mean, if you care about policies like you claim....

But it seems due to your fealty and worship of Trump -- that doesn't matter because she didn't perform fellatio on Trump like you would have..

Absolutely brutal.

These people have no shame. None. They have sold their souls to a buffoon, willingly. That's pathetic.
Don't worry bro...

A conservative poster on this very OP was brave enough to admit to me; that it's all a game.....

Which is why folks like Ted can practically say and do anything he wants-- and people like that poster will give him a pass -- as long as they win....

So what you are saying is...as long as a particular elected official talks in a way or votes in a way you agree with -- at least 80% of the time -- they have your support...cool....

I am a policies person...I only care about policies, therefore, I will never understand this desire folks have to treat politicians like superheroes and wrap their own identity in them....

So why are you not also a strong supporter of Liz Cheney and Adam Kizinger?? Liz has a 97% Conservative voting record...I mean, if you care about policies like you claim....

But it seems due to your fealty and worship of Trump -- that doesn't matter because she didn't perform fellatio on Trump like you would have..

Better than 0%-20% of the time. That's what makes NeverTrumpers so despicable.

What superheroes? I'm just not someone who's going to throw out a tool that works just because the casing is scuffed.

They have actively fought against their own party, please show me where Cruz does that.

She's working with the Dems, and should just switch over.

Don't worry bro...

A conservative poster on this very OP was brave enough to admit to me; that it's all a game.....

Which is why folks like Ted can practically say and do anything he wants-- and people like that poster will give him a pass -- as long as they win....

It's a system, not a game, stop putting words in my mouth you fucking hack.

So you want to lose?

Better than 0%-20% of the time. That's what makes NeverTrumpers so despicable.

What superheroes? I'm just not someone who's going to throw out a tool that works just because the casing is scuffed.

They have actively fought against their own party, please show me where Cruz does that.

She's working with the Dems, and should just switch over.
I asked you.....did the Dems who participated in all of those Benghazi hearings -- were they working for the Republicans??

The fact you think being on a committee to investigate January 6th means you should be a democrat despite voting 97% of the time with Conservatives - further lets me know how much of a moron you are...

The fact that you are in my inbox whining to me about putting words in your mouth -- further tells me you are full of shit....

If I have a problem with anyone -- I address it on the very same OP they are commenting on....stop running to my inbox and address your bullshit right here

It was an insurrection.
If it was an insurrection then why was nobody charged with the Federal crime of insurrection? Only trespass?

If what they did was an insurrection then how about the six months of looting, murdering, rioting and destruction in over 200 American cities by the filthy BLM turds? Wasn't that an insurrection?

However, the real insurrection was the Democrats stealing the 2020 Presidential election with the scam of unverified mail in and harvested ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts. Our Democracy was stolen by Left Wing shitheads.

Don't worry bro...

It really is a shame that it's come to this. Our system incentivizes it.

If it was an insurrection then why was nobody charged with the Federal crime of insurrection? Only trespass?

If what they did was an insurrection then how about the six months of looting, murdering, rioting and destruction in over 200 American cities by the filthy BLM turds? Wasn't that an insurrection?

However, the real insurrection was the Democrats stealing the 2020 Presidential election with the scam of unverified mail in and harvested ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts. Our Democracy was stolen by Left Wing shitheads.
Why are Republicans marketing their January 6th celebrations as an insurrection celebration??
FIcn-4nXIAIYMZv.png

Let me guess....they were just saying it because Dems said it....cool....

Well you keep trying to frame someone winning an election as an insurrection if you wish -- you will still be called a moron for doing so.....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back