Tucker is darling of Putin and the Kremlin Security's Information and telecommunications Dept. to support war in Ukraine

Tucker is 100% wrong and an anit-American little swine. FOX ought to jerk him off the air. All Tucker is doing is jerking off Putin, on the air.
Seek help. Or tell your shrink to up your meds. You want an Anti-American swine look in the mirror. Or at Mac1958, BWK, or you of your leftard ilk.

Been a conservative most of my life. Nothing conservative about favoring Russian foreign policy over American foreign policy, while Russia invades one of it's neighbor, just because they want to take over the country. No real conservative supports that and never has.

You're ignorant of what is happing.

If Hillary and Obama are better examples, why is Putin using Tucker? Putin thinks Tucker better supports him. Does that not say anything to you?

If Hillary and Obama are better examples, why is Putin using Tucker?

Because now they've discovered Russia is bad.
All it took was a few memes on Facebook and a few thousand dollars of ads.

Putin thinks Tucker better supports him.

Supports him? Like says he should have attacked Ukraine? Or says we should stay out of it?

Does that not say anything to you?

Tucker is an opinion guy on Fox. Suddenly what he says matters?

So change the channel.
Watch Bill Kristol on MSNBC instead of Tucker if he gets your panties twisted.
I wasn't on a channel. The articles pop up on every news aggregating website in the free world. The one I based my thread on, was only 7 hours old and quoted Putin's own Security and information department, the only information legal to give to the Russian people, by his own decree.

I wasn't on a channel. The articles pop up on every news aggregating website in the free world. The one I based my thread on, was only 7 hours old and quoted Putin's own Security and information department, the only information legal to give to the Russian people, by his own decree.

We're not at war.
So what's the problem with this?

If Hillary and Obama are better examples, why is Putin using Tucker?

Because now they've discovered Russia is bad.
All it took was a few memes on Facebook and a few thousand dollars of ads.

Putin thinks Tucker better supports him.

Supports him? Like says he should have attacked Ukraine? Or says we should stay out of it?

Does that not say anything to you?

Tucker is an opinion guy on Fox. Suddenly what he says matters?
Not to me. I see a lot and read a lot more. It matters to Putin. Putin is not using me for propaganda. He is using Tucker, by his choice.

View attachment 615192

Ole' Joe should start up the draft so he can fight his neocon war against Russia....... of course anyone who is part of the GOP or conservative should be eliminated as draft choices since Nancy Pelosi doesn't trust them since they're all white supremacists and a security risk.

*****SMILE*****

:)

I found a song about nuclear war by a US power metal band,I think the lyric "atom split" is referring to Nuclear war.

Red gates of iron cast their
Black shadows on this land
Dividing souls... far below
The gathering winds the armies watch
Are rising from the west
Foretelling news... of freedom's hand

In secrecy they've infiltrated
All of our strongholds
Controlling more... year after year
So we've let this happen all along
Believing what's been said
Our leaders cry... we have no one to fear

We watch the sun rise, and hope
We watch the sun rise, and hope
That it won't be our last
Before the storm
Before the storm
Before the storm
Before the storm

Is it late to try, must we all die
Our system awaits testv Freedom by choice...
is it for all men, best
So we wait in fear the atom split
Our hearts in two be torn
Learn from the past... before the storm

We watch the sunrise, and hope
We watch the sunrise, and hope
That it won't be our last

Tulsi Gabbard too?

Gawd, you folks are so gullible.:laughing0301:
Yep, Tulsi too. Apparently you missed it when she tried to cash on on the Putin love and stepped in it on FOX.

Whoops! No political future, and now no future as a paid Fox mouthpiece, either. The world needs ditch diggers, too, as they say.

Oh, then you can show us past examples of Russian State media using them as russian assets.

Thank you for clarifying and simplifying your position.

And...go

Russian State media using them as russian assets.

Russian state media didn't broadcast Hillary's stupid misspelled reset button idiocy?

Russian State media using them as russian assets.

Russian state media didn't broadcast Hillary's stupid misspelled reset button idiocy?
Oops, you just vomited a non-sequitur. Please try again, within the bounds of normal intelligence and valid logic. Thank you

Oops, you just vomited a non-sequitur. Please try again, within the bounds of normal intelligence and valid logic. Thank you

1647214819440.png

Forum List

Back