Tucker is darling of Putin and the Kremlin Security's Information and telecommunications Dept. to support war in Ukraine

Oops, sorry fantasy boy, our troops all volunteer. Put down the LSD and the bell bottoms and join us in2022, hippie.

1647212497356.png

Then you should enlist since going to the Ukraine is such a noble cause to you...

What you're still here?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Conservatives have always stood against Russian aggression. Always supported NATO. It was not restricted to countries bordering the United States. Think Eisenhower, Nixon, Reagan, Reagan, George W. Bush, even George H.W. Bush. I do not know what you are, but certainly not conservative. Were conservatives against for or against Clinton blow jobs? It is not conservatives that follow trump. You are lost.

The old MIC sopping Neo-Con Conservative has changed.
It's not complete, but it's getting there.
It must be sad to have one leg in the canoe and the other on the dock. You end up in the drink!

Hillbeast has wanted her button pushed since Bubba introduced interns to cigars!
:abgg2q.jpg:

And that was a long time ago.
Exhibit A
View attachment 615217

Have you enlisted and learned to goosestep yet?

Oh wait... Wasn't that part of your training to be a progressive troll?

Why haven't they sent you to the Ukraine yet?

*****CHUCKLE*****

The cultists will have their fits. They all tire out and will die off, eventually.

View attachment 615217

Have you enlisted and learned to goosestep yet?

Oh wait... Wasn't that part of your training to be a progressive troll?

Why haven't they sent you to the Ukraine yet?

*****CHUCKLE*****

Wow! Look, you do know, that I didn't write the memo to Russian media mandating the Russian people see Tucker support the Russian Government view, Right? I didn't sneak the memo out of Russia either. The Russians think Tucker supports. That is proof to me, that is sounds like he supports. They have cut out all opposition, non-state media and news services in their whole country. Do those facts mean nothing or is it just a partisan thing, with you?

Wow! Look, you do know, that I didn't write the memo to Russian media mandating the Russian people see Tucker support the Russian Government view, Right? I didn't sneak the memo out of Russia either. The Russians think Tucker supports. That is proof to me, that is sounds like he supports. They have cut out all opposition, non-state media and news services in their whole country. Do those facts mean nothing or is it just a partisan thing, with you?

So change the channel.
Watch Bill Kristol on MSNBC instead of Tucker if he gets your panties twisted.

1647213220510.png

Let me guess... The memo came from a very reliable source in Russia and given to someone named Steele

*****CHUCKLE*****

Well, I can't account for your intentional stupidity in not seeing the difference in content and intent. If I could easily reform attention begging trolls, I would.

Hillary and Obama thought Bush was too rough on poor Pooty.
Obama wanted Pooty to know he'd cave on missile defense in Eastern Europe.
Yeh, look at their intent.

Many of us knew Tucker was pro-Trump, possibly anti-NATO and definitely not anti-Putin, but I didn't know the Russian Government made it a policy to copy and show Tucker to the Russian people, to further the war effort in Ukraine.
Tucker has an anti-American, anti-free world view and is nothing but a propagandist supporting Putun's war.

Leaked Kremlin Memo to Russian Media: It Is “Essential” to Feature Tucker Carlson​

The Russian government has pressed outlets to highlight the Fox host’s Putin-helping broadcasts.

Kremlin sent out talking points to state-friendly media outlets with a request: Use more Tucker Carlson.
“It is essential to use as much as possible fragments of broadcasts of the popular Fox News host Tucker Carlson, who sharply criticizes the actions of the United States [and] NATO, their negative role in unleashing the conflict in Ukraine, [and] the defiantly provocative behavior from the leadership of the Western countries and NATO towards the Russian Federation and towards President Putin, personally,” advises the 12-page document written in Russian. It sums up Carlson’s position: “Russia is only protecting its interests and security.” The memo includes a quote from Carlson: “And how would the US behave if such a situation developed in neighboring Mexico or Canada?”

Pretty interesting article popped up 7 hours ago from Mother Jones, that got a copy of the Russian memo.
What do you want to do to tucker for thinking differently then you?

Relevant reading...

Hillary and Obama thought Bush was too rough on poor Pooty.
Obama wanted Pooty to know he'd cave on missile defense in Eastern Europe.
Yeh, look at their intent.
If Hillary and Obama are better examples, why is Putin using Tucker? Putin thinks Tucker better supports him. Does that not say anything to you?

Forum List

Back