Tucker is darling of Putin and the Kremlin Security's Information and telecommunications Dept. to support war in Ukraine

Many of us knew Tucker was pro-Trump, possibly anti-NATO and definitely not anti-Putin, but I didn't know the Russian Government made it a policy to copy and show Tucker to the Russian people, to further the war effort in Ukraine.
Tucker has an anti-American, anti-free world view and is nothing but a propagandist supporting Putun's war.

Leaked Kremlin Memo to Russian Media: It Is “Essential” to Feature Tucker Carlson​

The Russian government has pressed outlets to highlight the Fox host’s Putin-helping broadcasts.

Kremlin sent out talking points to state-friendly media outlets with a request: Use more Tucker Carlson.
“It is essential to use as much as possible fragments of broadcasts of the popular Fox News host Tucker Carlson, who sharply criticizes the actions of the United States [and] NATO, their negative role in unleashing the conflict in Ukraine, [and] the defiantly provocative behavior from the leadership of the Western countries and NATO towards the Russian Federation and towards President Putin, personally,” advises the 12-page document written in Russian. It sums up Carlson’s position: “Russia is only protecting its interests and security.” The memo includes a quote from Carlson: “And how would the US behave if such a situation developed in neighboring Mexico or Canada?”

Pretty interesting article popped up 7 hours ago from Mother Jones, that got a copy of the Russian memo.
If you listen to Tucker. Which apparently you don't.
His concern is with the AMerican people. It's really pretty easy to figure Tucker out. He sides with us.
If you think he's some sorta super conservative, think again; cuz he can't get lindsey graham to come on this show

If you listen to Tucker. Which apparently you don't.
His concern is with the AMerican people. It's really pretty easy to figure Tucker out. He sides with us.
If you think he's some sorta super conservative, think again; cuz he can't get lindsey graham to come on this show
No. I am just talking about his take on Ukraine, our foreign policy regarding Ukraine being led by President Biden, his views on NATO, who he thinks is responsible, and general stance favoring the Russian perspective more than the American perspective.

Many of us knew Tucker was pro-Trump, possibly anti-NATO and definitely not anti-Putin, but I didn't know the Russian Government made it a policy to copy and show Tucker to the Russian people, to further the war effort in Ukraine.
Tucker has an anti-American, anti-free world view and is nothing but a propagandist supporting Putun's war.

Leaked Kremlin Memo to Russian Media: It Is “Essential” to Feature Tucker Carlson​

The Russian government has pressed outlets to highlight the Fox host’s Putin-helping broadcasts.

Kremlin sent out talking points to state-friendly media outlets with a request: Use more Tucker Carlson.
“It is essential to use as much as possible fragments of broadcasts of the popular Fox News host Tucker Carlson, who sharply criticizes the actions of the United States [and] NATO, their negative role in unleashing the conflict in Ukraine, [and] the defiantly provocative behavior from the leadership of the Western countries and NATO towards the Russian Federation and towards President Putin, personally,” advises the 12-page document written in Russian. It sums up Carlson’s position: “Russia is only protecting its interests and security.” The memo includes a quote from Carlson: “And how would the US behave if such a situation developed in neighboring Mexico or Canada?”

Pretty interesting article popped up 7 hours ago from Mother Jones, that got a copy of the Russian memo.

You're an idiot.

And many of us knew that you Prog-Dems were extreme hypocrites who supported the hiLIARY's campaign of colluding with Russia to cook up a fake dossier.

Are you actually old enough to remember a draft? Can't be any way in hell you ever served with draftees or people ordered to go to the military to avoid going to jail.
1647210787396.png

You lead and I'll follow...... right after I determine whether there's an enemy out there waiting for idiots like you.

*****SMILE*****

:)

NOTE: I enlisted as the draft was closing down and the war was ending so I have a unique perspective.

Last edited:
And many of us knew that you Prog-Dems were extreme hypocrites who supported the hiLIARY's campaign of colluding with Russia to cook up a fake dossier.
This isn't about the Hill, or collusion or any of your pro-right wing crap. It is about the Russian Government using clips of Tucker Carlson, by Russian government directive as part of the propaganda campaign, being pushed to the Russian people, now that they have shut down all other media that is not Russian Government run.

Lil' Tucker is the new Tokyo Rose/Axis Annie.

(smile) I am just a guy but you're a moronic Conservative hater.
Been a conservative most of my life. Nothing conservative about favoring Russian foreign policy over American foreign policy, while Russia invades one of it's neighbor, just because they want to take over the country. No real conservative supports that and never has.

Been a conservative most of my life. Nothing conservative about favoring Russian foreign policy over American foreign policy, while Russia invades one of it's neighbor, just because they want to take over the country. No real conservative supports that and never has.

Key word here is neighbor.
I'm a real conservative too and the last time I checked, Ukraine IS NOT America's neighbor!

This isn't about the Hill, or collusion or any of your pro-right wing crap. It is about the Russian Government using clips of Tucker Carlson, by Russian government directive as part of the propaganda campaign, being pushed to the Russian people, now that they have shut down all other media that is not Russian Government run.

1647211586149.png

If you and the elites are so keen on getting us into a war then you and the elites or your children are free to fight it.

*****SMILE*****

White 6

Wow, look at the reflexive reactions from the cultists.

As if it were YOU who just declared Carlson a Russian asset, or Putin's useful idiot.

Not Putin or Russian state media. You.

These people are blinded by cultism and impotent rage.

But it seems you found a quick litmus test for them to self identify.

Key word here is neighbor.
I'm a real conservative too and the last time I checked, Ukraine IS NOT America's neighbor!
Conservatives have always stood against Russian aggression. Always supported NATO. It was not restricted to countries bordering the United States. Think Eisenhower, Nixon, Reagan, Reagan, George W. Bush, even George H.W. Bush. I do not know what you are, but certainly not conservative. Were conservatives against for or against Clinton blow jobs? It is not conservatives that follow trump. You are lost.

White 6

Wow, look at the reflexive reactions from the cultists.

As if it were YOU who just declared Carlson a Russian asset, or Putin's useful idiot.

Not Putin or Russian state media. You.

These people are blinded by cultism and impotent rage.

But it seems you found a quick litmus test for them to self identify.

1647212321704.png

Have you enlisted and learned to goosestep yet?

Oh wait... Wasn't that part of your training to be a progressive troll?

Why haven't they sent you to the Ukraine yet?

*****CHUCKLE*****

Forum List

Back